Jump to content

botchaser

Junior Members
  • Content Count

    39
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

43 Promising

About botchaser

  • Rank
    Barebacker
  • Birthday 08/27/1993

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Scotland
  • HIV Status
    Not Sure, Probably Neg
  • Role
    Versatile Bottom

More Info

  • BarebackRT Profile Name
    Tompy27

Recent Profile Visitors

733 profile views
  1. And @RawUK for having the idea to start this thread! ❤️
  2. @WelshBBCigarFuck seems an interesting guy! Would be fun to hang out with him and smoke some cigars! 😉
  3. Funnily enough, it follows me wherever i go! Haha I'll message you bbrt X
  4. When the lockdown is over, I'll travel to you so you can flood my guts 😉
  5. @DannyBoyCMH ❤️ All you lads can nail me, if you like? 😉
  6. @BBJONNY@Gregory ❤️
  7. @Pozguyinchi is another crush! ❤️
  8. I second @youngaidschaser ❤️
  9. @Fitfj@breederjock@Ayden@hornynhung and @Dirtyfuckboy (though I've missed quite a few!) 😉 ❤️
  10. hi mate, thanks for following me.  total bottom cumdump lad here in Cornwall UK.  Hundreds more pics and vids on www.twitter.com/jonny4dad 

    1. botchaser

      botchaser

      No problem, @jonny4dad! Hot pics btw 😉

      I'm 99% a submissive bottom cumdump, the other 1% likes pleasing guys if they want me to fuck them.

  11. Always inside me. I believe that for most bottoms (on here at least), and for most tops, the pleasure and intimacy is heightened when the top cums inside the receptive partner. It's not a deal breaker if the top wants to cum somewhere else (preferably in my mouth/down my throat if not in my ass). It's a high like no over seeing a top nearing climax and knowing that he's going to cum inside my hole - his expression says it all!
  12. I am yet to come across a cock that's too big. Of course, some men have members which take some time to get inside me, but with determination, I always succeed! 😉
  13. I am crushing on you so hard! Can't get enough of your content! *heart*

  14. Like many on here, @Dirtyfuckboy is my dream man! I'd let him have his dark, twisted way with me 😉
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.