Discovering The Joys Of Getting Bred

rawTOP

• Administrators

I had been going to a certain bathhouse for a while and was getting very bored there. It seemed that either I was just too picky or the guys there were just too old for me. But this particular night was different. I went after finishing my finals at school. I was mentally fatigued but physically excited. Horny is a better word. I decided that I wanted to get a little crazy. So I clean myself really well. I also used my fingers to get myself ready for my ass to be filled with something special. I even got out a butt plug and put it in me for a while to loosen things up even more.

As I drove there, I started to get nervous about what I was doing. I was questioning myself about doing it with guys. I had only been with a few guys before but something inside me really did enjoy it. When I got there I sat in my car. I was once again nervous and have second thoughts about going in. Then I saw a few good-looking guys go in. That made me feel better and actually excited me too. I went in and changed out of by clothes. I walked around the place after I showered. Of course as always things were slow and boring. I then went in the back part, where there are some glory hole rooms. There were a few guys cruising the halls back there. I walked around and then went into a room (booth) that had holes on both sides. I sat down and waited.

After a minute or two, a guy came into the room to my left. I waited and then I stood and put my cock thru the hole. He touched me and then began sucking. It was nice but I wanted something more. I sat back down. Then his cock came thru the hole. At first I was reluctant to do anything. I can be a brat about things. As I sat there I start touching his cock. It was nice but I knew this was an older fat guy. Then another cock came thru the hole on the right side of me. This cock was beautiful. It was a black guy and I think I just have this fantasy that their so sexual. Here was 8-inches dangling in my booth and it wasn't even hard. I turned and began caressing it. Then that cock started growing. It was so hot and as it got harder, I heard him tell me to suck it. Normally no one says much of anything in this place.

His cock was now sticking straight out and was at least nine plus inches in length and that was just on my side of the wall. I couldn't even put my hand all the way around it. I leaned over and tasted him. I was licking the head of this strange cock, then I wrapped my mouth around it and sucked it in my mouth. I was surprised to find that I could actually get my mouth around him. I licked and continued sucking him. It was incredible. I had huge butterflies in my stomach. At times I tried to get him so far in, that my mouth seemed like it was going to tear open. I wanted him all the way down my throat. I tried to deep throat him but I started to gag. He would push up against the back of my mouth. It was like he was fucking my mouth and I was loving it. I had never been so turned on. My cock was hard and throbbing. I have always liked sex with women, but this was totally different. I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

Then suddenly from the other glory hole opening, another guy started saying things, too. He would say, "suck that cock, eat that dick, get it wet." "That's right get it in there, lick him good." I found that it made me even hornier. I liked hearing this guy telling me what to do. Then he was saying that I had a great ass. That he wanted it. He told me to put my ass against hole so he could lick it. He said he wanted to fuck me. He began touching my ass as I kept sucking that huge dick. He then put his finger in me and he said, "How hot and sweet it must be." I wanted him to lick me. I stopped sucking and put my ass up against this other hole. The guy started licking and rimming me. It felt so good. I looked back over to see about the other guy with the giant cock, but it was no longer there. I then turned around and got on my knees to pay attention to this new guy. He put his dick in the hole and I placed him in my mouth. This cock was large but after sucking the other cock this was much easier on my mouth. He tasted so good and he had a wonderful musky smell. I could taste his honey coming out of his hole.

As a licked and sucked away, the door to my booth suddenly opened and this guy came right in. I was shocked because this had never happened before. I stood up to protest. This guy was 6'2", built like a football player and I'm only 5'7". He pushed himself up against me. His hard cock brushed up against my own hard dick. I looked up at him and he was gorgeous, his beautiful black skin was wet with perspiration. He had a big smile on his face. His dick was so hard as it poked me in the stomach and chest. I looked down at it and it was the same cock I had been sucking before. But it seemed to be even bigger now. I started to say something to him about getting out but he bent over and started kissing me on my mouth. I had never been kissed by a guy before. I was both shocked and excited. He then put his tongue in my mouth and I started sucking his tongue. It felt like this was so right. My legs were shaking. He sat down and I immediately went down on that beautiful cock of his. I could not think of anything else at this time. I now had my back to the door and was on my knees gobbling up that massive prick.

The door opened once again and another guy came in. I didn't even turn around. All I wanted was this cock that was in my mouth. The guy that came in started rubbing his cock on my ass. It also felt so good. I was sucking the giant cock and wanted to get fucked too. The guy was now sliding his cock between by ass cheeks and under my balls, it felt great. This went on for a little while. But the guy I was sucking told me that he wanted to fuck my tight little ass. I could not think how that thing could even fit inside me. He turned me around and began lick my tight little hole. His tongue felt so good in my hole. He got me real wet and then pulled me down on to lap. He then pushed his cock against my hole. It wouldn't go in at first but then he got out some lube and rubbed it inside me. Then he tried again to put that huge cock inside me. It felt so hot and his cock was leaking his fluid, then he put the head inside me. I started to push back from him when suddenly there was a popping sound and his cock was now totally in me. All nine plus inches worth. It was so incredibly hot. I almost passed-out, I don't know if it was from the pain or the pleasure of it.

He would take hold my hips and raise me up and down on that monster cock. The other guy was now knelling down and watching that giant black dick slide in and out of me. He was like a cheerleader. I must tell you that he was a very cute black guy as well. He was about my size and weight. He started to lick and play with my cock as the guy fucked me up my ass. Then the guy let out a moan and sent a flood of warmth inside me. He was coming and I loved it. I could not believe how wonderful that felt. I was so excited that I squirt my load into that hungry mouth on my cock. The guy in my ass pulled out of me and left the booth. I sat there for a moment trying to catch my breath.

The small cute black guy took me by my hand and told me to come with him to his room. I went with him to his room. Once inside he got down behind me and actually started licking my ass. God it was the best. He was feltching (eating) that cum out of my hot throbbing ass. It was so exciting. He then laid down and I started to get his dick hard and wet with my mouth. I was licking him from his tip to his sack and back. I was like a bitch in heat. I just love the way a black cock looks and feels. It seems that they taste so good. I then got on top of him and slid his dick inside my ass. It was like my ass was inhaling his cock. I rocked back and forth and up and down. I fucked him so good. This was totally hot. I was now like a different person. I couldn't get enough. When this guy came inside me, it was like a volcano. I could not believe how long and how much this guy pumped inside me. I sometimes think that he was pissing in me. It was the hottest cum I had ever felt. That night I finally knew what it was to have a guy make you feel like a woman.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I totally get that musky smell of black cock. So hot to taste it and then ride the dude who just forced his way into the booth. Rock hard thinking about the view the cute, smaller guy had of you getting bred by a monster cock. Sweet.

• Like 1

• 7 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Does replying to a topic bring it back to the TOP of a specific forum?? I am new and still learning the ropes. I was hoping this comment would return this hot story back to the top of the forum - topic list. It deserves a re-read. Wish I was there. Cheers

• Like 1

• Moderators
59 minutes ago, FunCheerSlut said:

Does replying to a topic bring it back to the TOP of a specific forum?? I am new and still learning the ropes. I was hoping this comment would return this hot story back to the top of the forum - topic list. It deserves a re-read. Wish I was there. Cheers

Moderator's Note: It does. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

For me it was recently with a Cuban daddy at the bathhouse. I usually get a room for privacy but it was a random night after the gym on a weekday and just wanted to swallow a load or 2. Instead I got a breeding and fucked in the maze and he pumped 2 loads in my ass asking me did I want his seed. A guy telling me what he wants to do with his cum while I'm high is such a turn on. At that moment I was in hog heaven. I realized All this preptime I've thought I've needed wasn't necessary. Slowly learning my body because its getting to the point I really need loads all the time. A top that knows how to eat muscle booty will have you feeling like lube and poppers are not needed. 

• Like 2