Chubby Snuggles and Scores a Piece of Ass

Tailgunner

The cold holiday season: a great time to cuddle-up with someone. I had been at a party at work and had hoped to hook up with a fellow chubby to cuddle-up with as well as sink my shaft in and work up some body heat as well as get my rocks off but ended up with a somewhat skinny guy half my age named Jimmy. Two of the chubbies ended up with other guys but two fat guys had the luck I didnt get.

There were about a dozen of us gay and bi guys at the party so we put pieces of paper with our names in a hat and drew names. There were three classifications. The bottoms' names were on pink pieces of paper, the versatiles were on yellow and my name and two or three other tops were on white. The hat was passed and we each drew names. A couple of us had to re-draw because we either drew our own names or a top or bottom drew another of the same type. Each time a name was successfully drawn the one of the man who drew it was removed and the remaining names shuffled. One chub got paired-off and two remained. The hat was passed and I reached in and fumbled around hoping to get a versatile or bottom chubby. I picked a piece of paper, took it out, read it and said,"Jimmy, you're my bitch for the night." Jimmy came to me and kissed me.

I had actually wanted to add his twenty-two year old twats to my conquests a year before but he was frigid to me so I was kind of glad I was going to finally score him. After the names were all drawn those who didn't draw got the pieces of paper with the names of the men who drew theirs.

The party went well, especially for over a hundred there. At midnight it broke up and we went home. Jimmy and I as well as others had both taken the bus to the party in order to dodge getting pulled over for drunk driving on the way home. My place was a convenient ride from the plant so we hopped a bus after a ten minute wait. I paid Jimmy's fare since he didn't have a monthly pass. Once the door to my pad was closed and locked behind us, we hugged and french kissed. Jimmy was versatile but hadn't done anything with his mouth other than sucked a friend of mine's cock three days earlier.

I turned down the heat and we went into my room and stripped. I was a tad sweaty from my layers of winter clothing as was Jimmy. We then hugged and he knelt, got his head under my gut and sucked my dick to hardness. He left it wet and lay on my bed with a couple of pillows under his pelvis while I greased up my meat a little. I spat on his hole and mounted him. My cut average size 6" dick slid right up bis ass. "Who fucked you?" I asked him, feeling the cum in his ass as I hilted my dick in him. "John." he replied. "Good. He's my buddy." I replied, glad to have my dick in his cum. John and I had shared a number of bottoms and swapped lots of spit while sharing those holes.

I lay my weight on his back and began fucking him. His asshole was good cunt so I enjoyed laying on him thrusting in his ass. I gripped his upper arms as he slightly adjusted himself under me. I also adjusted myself for optimum angle of entry and fucking and fucked away. A few mintues later I began breathing a little hard and felt sweat just begin to break out as I fucked him faster and harder. We were warming up under me, my chest and belly and his back and ass. I increased my tempo and stroke as my dick started feeling the pre-climax. Jimmy was taking it well with my 289 pounds on his back. I got my urges, took full strokes and hilted myself in him as I pumped half a dozen rapid-fire spurts up his ass before resuming thrusting to pump the rest of my load up him. I rested on his back enjoying the afterfuck. I knew he wasn't too comfortable but I felt fine not to mention how good my dick felt in him. "You're a good piece of ass Jimmy. Hope your mouth's as good." I said. He didn't seem to appreciate my complement but did seem to massage my dick with his ass muscles.

Several mintues later I rolled off of him, my dick pulling out, now semi-flaccid. He got up and did his duty to suck it clean for me. His mouth was good and I started to get hard again but I knew that at forty-five I needed an hour to reload. I was sleepy now so I had him snuggle up to me in a spooning position on our sides with him backing up to me. I pulled the covers over us and draped my arm around him and we went to sleep. I swore I could feel him grinding his ass a little into my crotch as we went to sleep.

I awoke at about four or five in the morning with a hardon. I debated on putting it to him or pissing first. I would have liked to put it in his mouth so he could drink my morning piss but he didn't like to drink piss, much as many watersports tops felt that they had the right to have their piss drank. I could have stuck it right up his ass and fucked him but didn't want to chance pissing before I was ready to cum and mess up my bed so I got up, went to the john, pissed and returned to bed feeling the cold, my dick still quite hard. Jimmy was awake so I had him suck on my dick a few minutes before assuming his position, then I fucked him again. I warmed us up with my efforts as I fucked his ass.

This time I worked up a good sweat, as it took me longer to bust my second nut even though it was two or three hours after my first load. Jimmy took the fucking well, seeming to grin and bare it. It was worth the effort as my dick was feeling good and I felt good using Jimmy for my sexual pleasure. I slowly increased my pace as I enjoyed myself. Fucking faster and breathing hard I then slowed just a little and synchronized my breathing and thrusting. My dick built up and then I felt myself swell with pride. A few more thrusts and my dick shot my load up Jimmy's dick-loving ass. It was just about as good feeling an orgasm as my first one in him. This time I kept fucking as I pumped my second load up him, my dick feeling that great pleasure of the male orgasm. I thrust until spent, then lay on his back, my dick hilted inside him. He massaged my dick out of appreciation for my warmth and for fucking him. I rested and fell asleep for a half an hour or so until I started getting too cold because I'd left the covers off after cumming. I thrust for a bit, my dick just stiff enough to stay in. This warmed us up before I rolled off his back. He woke up as I rolled off and he remembered his duty to suck my dick clean. Once he finished I covered us back up and we went back to sleep 'til the sun was up.

We got up and had breakfast before he went home.[/font]

Edited by Hotload84