How do ya'll feel about the Big Guys?

CockCravin

Guest bbbearlover1

I LOVE thick guys with asses that jiggle, and a nice belly on them. I'm a big man myself (6'4"/300lbs), and one of the best fucks I've ever had was with a guy who was my weight, but 5'10".  His pussy fucked my dick, lol, and he got two loads out of me in less than 30 minutes. I've certainly enjoyed a nice range of guys (and I also like thin guys with phat asses too (like where what weight they do have seems to have landed right at the ass)), but that thick on thick action is a fucking joy. If you haven't fucked a thick sub or bottom, then you're missing on some real fun.

Guest Cumhose
9 hours ago, bbbearlover1 said:

I LOVE thick guys with asses that jiggle, and a nice belly on them. I'm a big man myself (6'4"/300lbs), and one of the best fucks I've ever had was with a guy who was my weight, but 5'10".  His pussy fucked my dick, lol, and he got two loads out of me in less than 30 minutes. I've certainly enjoyed a nice range of guys (and I also like thin guys with phat asses too (like where what weight they do have seems to have landed right at the ass)), but that thick on thick action is a fucking joy. If you haven't fucked a thick sub or bottom, then you're missing on some real fun.

I'm starting to think we are long lost brothers...

I'm into bears/otters/cubs, men in their 40s and 50s, and I can't stand those pristine, perfectly-plucked and airbrushed feminine twink bottoms. They do nothing for me. If I wanted to fuck something that looked like plastic, I would spend the money on an inflatable doll rather than deal with the little pristine twinks and their bullshit games. If I wanted to fuck something that looked like a woman, I'd look for a woman, not a girly man. Don't get me wrong, even twinks can be exciting if they don't have plastic-like, airbrushed bodies. I just prefer a decent, mature mind to go along with the ass that I'm about to fuck. It makes the fuck more exciting, and the bottom is likely to be more creative and adventurous. 

• Like 1

Guest bbbearlover1

There's just something about an ass that jiggles a bit, when you watch its owner walk, or has those ripples appear, as you pump into that pussy. And I don't mean a flabby ass. I mean that ass that makes you turn around in public, and don't give a fuck who sees you turn around to admire the bubble.  That's what a thick guy can bring to the table (bed, floor, up against the wall, shower, up against the window, hallway, kitchen....).

On 1/10/2018 at 11:10 AM, bbbearlover1 said:

I love when a man like you enjoys us thick big booty guy

Have been telling men for years with varying degrees of success that thick boys like myself are the best bottoms because our phat bootys can take lots and lots of punishment...love it when a big black cock starts fucking me at raping force, and even more when his big flat palm starts to smack the jiggly cheeks.

Guest bbbearlover1
15 hours ago, twistedfukka said:

Have been telling men for years with varying degrees of success that thick boys like myself are the best bottoms because our phat bootys can take lots and lots of punishment...love it when a big black cock starts fucking me at raping force, and even more when his big flat palm starts to smack the jiggly cheeks.

I LOVE that, btw! It just reminds me of what your pussies are for, vis-a-vis Black men like me.

I'm a bottom and I have to say that I do like bigger Top Men. Daddies and Bears turn me the fuck on! Barrel chested, big arms, a nice belly...and a fat, long cock rocks my world! As long as they have good hygiene and don't smell overly nasty...I'm all in!

On 1/13/2018 at 11:26 PM, revemupman said:

6'6 320 here. I'm a top and I don't have any problems finding bottoms. But my bottoms usually say it's harder to find tops than bottoms.

6'6 320lb bareback top, your my type of top I dream of. I would take a pounding and multiple loads everyday for top like you. :D

• Like 1

Guest 24collegekid420

I'm a skinny bottom an i love bigger guys fucking my hole. Something about a big guy fucking n breeding my hole is a huge turn on. 

Im a stocky top (bear) , I am most attracted to short , skinny guys (the exact opposite to me I guess)

Ages , any if the body shape is right.

Anyway as I do most of my fucking in dark rooms most of it is fantasy anyway.

As long as he's wet and willing ........

• Upvote 1

Total bottom here. I can't say enough how much I love beefy, thick, Tops; like a footbal defensive lineman body-type. There just some about being man-handled and pinned down by a strong, beefy dude while he's fucking me that just get my juices going.  One of my most memorable fucks was when this nice, huge, beefy Top (probably around 6 ft, 275 lb), had me pinned to the wall, effortlessly holding me up by my legs, impaling me on his fat dick. I mean, he has literally lifting me up and dropping me on his dick full force while he thrusted his hips up for maximum penetration. All I could do was grab on to his broad shoulders amd pray he wouldn't break me in half. He threw me around and held me down like I was a rag doll.

I can't speak for all bottoms, but I know for a fact that there are a number of us that love Tops that are built like real men.

large.IMG_4620.JPG.bf7ef0aa3629c0f2cf12f3ce56b2853f.JPGlarge.IMG_4619.JPG.06e643f8145419456711992e0897f830.JPGlarge.IMG_4618.JPG.8e5431f7cb8faa6f4db8c13391aa9d16.JPG

• Upvote 1