Muscle bitch bred by daddy type

This is a true story about my first experience with a daddy type.

I had always fantasized about him: a 48 year old, 6’1 tall, stocky, hairy daddy with 8 inches of cut daddy meat who posted constantly on Craigslist. Either he wasn’t getting any responses or he wasn’t finding what he was looking for, which he stated clearly on his ad: a young guy, 20-25, slim/muscular, bottom, into older guys. Basically, he was looking for me. At the time I was 22 and in college, but I essentially have the same physique as I did then. I’m 6 feet tall, 170 pounds of lean muscle, not a hair on my chest and only a sprinkling of hair on my smooth, creamy white ass.

One day I got up the nerve to contact this guy. My cock was already dripping as I was imagining this guy fucking my brains out. I typed “Boy for you” in the subject line and sent some pics and my phone number. My cell rang almost immediately, which I took as a good sign.

“Hey boy, you there?”

“Yes…I’m here,” I stammered, heart racing.

I instantly loved being called “boy”. It made me feel like he established the power between us, like he was the master and I was his little bitch boy. It was the perfect nickname for me. I looked forward to him whispering it in my ear as he slid his fuckstick in my smooth hole.

We decided to meet immediately. I had already cleaned my ass thoroughly (in anticipation that he’d get one look of my lean, muscled torso and want me) and was ready to get in my car and meet this daddy (and, more importantly, meet his meat). My boy pussy was twitching and my cock leaking as I drove to his house on the other side of town. I was swimming with sexual energy and felt like I was about to experience the one thing that was missing from my sex life: a daddy to make me “his”.

He met me at the door and my cock sprang even more to life. There he was, all 6’1 200 pounds of man meat ready for me to devour. I was feeling extra carnivorous that day and had a special craving for tasting his cock, but that would come a little later. He led me into the kitchen and we made small talk over glasses of ice water. Then he leaned in and grabbed my crotch.

“You’re a cute boy,” he said gruffly.

My body went limp as I felt helpless in his grasp. He took me roughly by the hand and led me into his basement, which had nothing more than a huge bed in the center. Then he began to talk, which made me want him even more.

“Yeah boy, you like having daddy feel your body up and down, huh? You wanna feel daddy’s cock in your ass? You wanna taste my daddy cock too, boy?”

His whispering in my ear made me dizzy and drunk with pure lust. I wanted to take every inch of this daddy in my mouth and up my cunt. We got each other undressed faster than I could even imagine, until I was left in nothing but a jockstrap. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and kissed me passionately, running his hands all over my body and pausing at my ass to finger my already-lubed hole. He broke the kiss and motioned for me to start on his cock. I worked my way down from his mouth, which was spewing obscenities and making my own 7 inch dick leak like crazy.

“Taste my nipples boy, lick them, yeah you like daddy’s pig nips, don’t you? You wanna suckle them for days, I can tell.”

His barrel chest wasn’t well defined, but it was covered in hair and smelled of man sweat. I felt like a slut in heat as I licked his tits and sucked his nips like a good young piglet. I got to his cock and immediately went to work. It was 8 inches and thick, with a high tight dome on the end leaking daddy spunk. I nursed his tool like I was drinking from the tap. I felt the gooey foremilk slide down my throat into my gut and all I could think about was how good it tasted and how good it felt to have his seed in my belly.

“Suck that cock, slutboy. You like tasting daddy seed? Suck as much as you want, I’ll always make more. Good boy, suck that daddy milk up.”

He removed me from his cock, although I was desperately hooked on his precum. He assured me I’d get some more cum by the end, so I flipped around and he went to town on my ass, which was still nestled inside a tight jockstrap.

“Fuck boy, love your smooth little hole. I’m gonna make that hole mine with my fat cock, you just wait.”

I was in ecstasy as he pummeled my tight cunt with his tongue, expectorating gobs of spit and rubbing it in with his fingers. He even managed to nibble lightly on the folds of my boy pussy, making me shriek with pleasure and gush precum all over the front of my jock. I was so distracted by the moment that I didn’t realize that he was already sticking the head of his cock in my well-opened asshole.

“You’ll put on a condom, right?” I asked nervously.

“Condoms make me lose my hardon, boy. It’ll be okay.”

I didn’t have much time to decide, and I was already longing for him to pump me full of sperm anyway, so I told him to go ahead.

“That’s my boy,” he said slyly.

Using the spit left my blowjob and his work on my hole (plus a tiny bit of lube), he managed to stick his daddy dick in my ass nearly to the hilt. I then realized I had never felt more complete.

“FUCK BOY. Your ass is fuckin’ incredible, I’m gonna fuck your ass into the ground, BITCH!”

He pulled his daddy meat in and out of my gaping pussy as I moaned and wailed.

“Fuck me Daddy, FUCK MY ASSHOLE STUD!”

Positioned on my stomach, I felt his weight pressing down on my as his cock darted in and out of my willing hole. I felt completely dominated by this man as he was already leaking his cum inside of me. I figured since he was already fucking me bare, I’d get an ass full of cum to remember him by. I wanted—no, I NEEDED him to give my ass a good deep seeding.

“Breed my cunt daddy, come on, give me an ass full of your juice!”

This seemed to send him over the edge, as he thrust a few last times and screamed in my ear.

“TAKE MY FUCKING LOAD BOY. YEAH DADDY’S GIVING YOU HIS CUM, FUCKIN’ TAKE IT ALL, SLUT!”

I felt his cock expand and shoot at least 3 hot jets of warm daddy milk into my chute. I had already changed my mind within 10 minutes…NOW I had never felt more complete. This is what I was born to do. I needed to be bred by daddies.

He dismounted and played with my cumsoaked hole as we laid in bed and chatted. Then he leaned over and took my cock into his mouth, and told me he was going to suck me to completion. I didn’t believe him until he shoved two fingers up my cummy shaved boy cunt and started working my hole over as he gave me the most intense blowjob ever. As I shot into his mouth, he seemed to drink up all the boy cream he could handle before unloading the spunk in my willing mouth. I sucked my load through his lips and then we kissed it back and forth, mixing daddy and boy spit with it until we both swallowed some.

“Told ya I’d give you some more cum, boy,” he said with a grin.

Since this encounter I've become truly hooked on daddy cum. Unfortunately I had to move away from this particular daddy, but I hope to visit him next summer and get a fresh load of his up my boy hole.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1