house boi wanted - apply within

Jnjbarebkhusbands

couple living in ajax in January iso a live in house boi -

duties include cleaning house, doing laundry, walking the dog, cooking (we like to cook too, but often working), and reg playmate.

prefer a versatile boi who does not mind being around the house naked or in his sox and underwear (lots of underwear fetishes so could be thong, jock, boxer briefs, etc)

Prefer ages 18-25 but cute and gl trumps age. non smoker, social drinker, etc

benefits - free meals, place to live, and loving employers.

bareback is a must... we are into fuck, suck, jo, 69, rim, ws, leather, sportgear ie soccer sox/shoes, and jockstraps, underwear fetish, 3ways , and group.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Sent you a message... we may still have a position to fill!!

Hey sir's, im a USA boy but I want this position, i'll do whatever it takes how do i apply, i can send stats and piks and whatever you need to let me know you guys will love me

• 6 years later...

Are you still looking, I'm 35 but I am willing to relocate. And I'm a PNP sub bottom. And I'm a fairly good cook, if I get a recipe, I love dogs so walking the dog would be great too. I'm good at cleaning other people's places and I'm starting to like hanging around nude. If you haven't found anyone please get back to me and we will see if I'm a good fit. I'm in Belleville Ontario btw.