Sean Cody Goes Bareback?!?

jearns

http://seancody.com/page.php?frame=movie&movie=1347

In all of my five-six years of stalking that site (never paying because I'm poor- if anyone did get this video, can you send it? pm), I never saw a Sean Cody site go bareback. They always use condoms and made it a point to have the "latex ring" surrounding the dick shot.

Any thoughts on why he went bareback? I'd love it if any of you who have memberships could ask/find out why the change? If the hot bb models keep coming, I might have to join. ;-)

Description:

"Fuck, he's perfect!"

Brandon was off doing something else (probably eating something) and I was keeping Pierce company.

They'd had a chance to get to know each other and Pierce was definitely impressed with Brandon.

"I know," I agreed. "Quite the body, huh?"

So hot ex-Marine Pierce was going to get fucked by muscle stud Brandon. Pierce was excited about that... but there was also another reason he was excited.

They weren't going to use condoms.

This was something totally new for us. But both of our guys had been through a strict testing protocol.

So we were all excited... and when Brandon's naked cock went into Pierce's hole, we agreed it was the hottest thing we've ever seen!

Brandon really came out of his shell and gave it to Pierce. There was a real intensity that ended with Brandon spraying a big load all over the place... and then going back in for a few more thrusts!

"It was awesome," Pierce said afterward. "There was no friction at all... I could really feel him inside me!"