Barebacking in Portugal

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Have been in Lisbon for a while and had great time there having bareback sex in saunas, bars and even a disco with dark room. There are are lots of gay places and the rule seems always the same - don't ask, dont' tell. There are also excellent gay beaches with woods where finding bb sex is quite easy

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm from Lisbon and its full of activities and parties!

Clubs: Construction - 2 floor disco with a nice darkroom.

Bar: Bar cru - Smal bar with darkroom and naked parties

Saunas: Trombeta - Big, sauna, turkish bath, glory holes, cinema. Nice and clean.

Beach - Praia 19 (Beach 19) - most crowded at summer.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm in Lisbon at the moment and have been here a few days. I've been fucked a few times already (sauna, bar with darkroom). Each time the guys rubbered up. My only rawfuck came from a young guy on Grindr. So this place is no Berlin or Hamburg.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
On 2/26/2017 at 12:25 PM, bbzh said:

I'm in Lisbon at the moment and have been here a few days. I've been fucked a few times already (sauna, bar with darkroom). Each time the guys rubbered up. My only rawfuck came from a young guy on Grindr. So this place is no Berlin or Hamburg.

This was my experience back in 2019, doubt things have changed much, although they have PrEP now. Most BBish place I found was Olissipo, older mature crowd, that tend to care less about rubbers. Bar Cru just sucked, really great little place but constant condom pulling a total turn off.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...