What do you think of cocksuckers?

Inception

Newbie here. Just started reading and am curious what most bb fucker's think of cocksuckers?

Been poz 8 or 9 years. Like to bottom and probably got it at baths from guys putting it in who told me "oh ya I'm neg". Would prefer to be neg but am healthy and undectable.

I don't really get off taking loads in my ass. But love cocksucking and have a very deepthroat. When I was younger always freaked to swallow, but since being poz I am way more chill and love eating and swallowing cum.

Last night was typical, cruised a guy on Squirt and met in woods to suck him. When he was gonna cum he let me know and was ready to take it out of my mouth, but I just held him in and swallowed his cock head deeper than I yet let him go into my throat. He was gasping and shaking at the sensation and couldn't help cumming. He was shocked, even though his squirt profile said he loved having a guy eat his cum.

Anyways, curious about how cum dumps feel about guys like me who steal the loads that coulda gone up their asses?

Bi married top here ... just wanted to say thanks for swallowing that load. Most of the sex I have with dudes is just getting sucked off in places like the woods where u were or in XXXs. I never warn them when I'm ready to nut, but most of the time the cocksuckers are cool and happy to swallow. I really hate it if they pull off or spit out my jizz. If it make any sense it feels like I haven't had sex .. and then I need to go find someone else to take my load.

I can't imagine any good cocksucker not willing to eat the load he worked to get - that's a very real waste (should be a sin). But as a versatile man, I love sucking cock as much as I love getting fucked or fucking ass. While there's a major fetish to get cum in your ass (and I share it), it's just as satisfying down your throat. Either way, you should do your top honor by retaining it in you as long as possible - it is, after all, his very essence.

I have always been very oral sexually, and when I first started having sex with men I really got off on sucking cock and swallowing hot loads. However, since I have started taking loads in my ass I have found that I really don' t get excited about swallowing loads. I just cant get enough of feeling hot loads in my ass.

Guest slobbvers

Like a similar post I'll either swallow the load or take it in my ass. Depends on how prepped back there when I hook up. I find it's easier for me to shoot my load in ass. Not to say I have nutted in a guys mouth.

Cock sucking is a skill. Talented cock suckers deepthroat and can take a throatfuck. Serious cocksuckers ALWAYS swallow! I know I do. Some Tops enjoy the thrill of fucking a throat. Cumming in a throat or mouth can be a power trip. I LOVE the taste of cum, but as a submissive cumdump I always let the Top decide where He wants to put His load.

As one who loves sucking cock and I'm dam good at it I may add ;)...nothing like receiving a creamy load of man milk straight from the tap! "Coat my throat" I always say!

The load should be deposited in one of two orifices, ass or mouth, unless otherwise determined by your top.

• Upvote 1

As I've gotten older I find I like sucking cock and guys sucking my cock more and more. As another poster said I used to think of it as just foreplay, or 'sex-lite' but as with most things it only takes one new experience to show you there is a whole new world out there if you are open to it. For me it was getting face fucked for the first time. This wasn't just sucking cock, but total 'gag the fag' shit. Eyes watering, face red, can't breath, spit and saliva everywhere, puddling up on your chest and onto the floor, and basically having a guy fuck your throat just as rough as I've had my ass pounded. Then when they cum and the cock is buried down the back of your throat and you can't even breath - then damn, that is a horse of a different color. Now I crave it as much as I crave getting fucked. It's actually harder to find a guy into rough skull fucking then it is to find a guy who wants to dump a load in your hole. I also like to be a top when I'm face fucking, which is not something I do when it comes to ass fucking. I think more guys are getting into it though, thank goodness.

• 2 months later...

i love oral alot more tho i think i also have a huge oral fixaiton so sucking cock is the 1st thing i think when i see a man i like & i prefer oral loads..... i love almost all sucking licking kissing

sucking cock, sucking balls, sucking face :grin: upper body& armpit worship, even feet more recently......just not mselly ones

I really love sucking cock and have a thing for sucking balls too. When I feel the guy is ready to cum I open my throat and always swallow his load. I really prefer getting fucked and taking his load up my ass though.

• Upvote 1

I LUV me a good cocksucking headgiver that knows his occupation! Sometimes a top just wants to be lazy. Sittin back on the couch or bed. Spreading his thighs and allowing some cum hungry, greedy slutboy to crawl up and nurse on dick.

If I get sukked off, I can be edged for 40 minutes or so. and when Im ready, I grab their head and say "just suck hard" and I guide their mouth exactly how and where I want it until I nut.

Good head is really hard to find.

• Upvote 5