What do you think of cocksuckers?

Inception

I agree, love having a hard cock in both holes. Love it when I guy cums in my mouth. Love the taste of it, feeling it in my mouth, letting it slide down my throat. When I suck a guy off, I prefer he doesn't let me know when he's ready to cum. I like being surprised with a mouthful.

Yep.Just like you-I feel and get nothing from the load in my ass,but swallowing is 100% my thing.You can actually feel and appreciate the load.The shot in the hole is almost nothing to me-I don't feel a thing and must imagine and 'visualize',which is extremely detached from pure physics.Some guys like fantasizing about it though.

Love sucking a guy off and feeling him shoot a nice load down my throat...love feeling a cock throb as it squirts...went to the sauna in London last week and swallowed 4 loads...would have preferred them up my arse...but heh...not going to complain... ;-)

Love to suck and deep throat a nice cock and feel the warmth of the hot cum flood my mouth at the same time as I taste it, before swallowing and cleaning his cock off. Of course sometimes with the longer cocks they bypass the tastebuds and squirt down my throat but love it all the same!

Guest cumdrainer4u

Ihave always sucked cock and swallowed the guys love that and I love it too I can't get enough of that cum inside either hole!

• 2 weeks later...

I love to suck cock, but I don't think I am that good at it. I need lessons from Superhead! I rarely have guys nut when I blow them although they seem to enjoy it. But I wonder if subconsciously I don't want them to nut. You see, I will take loads in my ass all day but the idea of a guy shooting in my mouth is a little repulsive to me. If the guy has good tasting semen, I will suck him off anytime. But I have also tasted some nasty ass spunk which I always have to chase with a beer. That bitter spunk keeps me from doing more swallowing. But here's some more crazy for you: I would rather suck off a guy than have him shoot in my face or on my body.

I agree with thick's post - although a really good breeding is what most think of as sex, sometimes a blow job can be transcendent.

I was at Smokeout in Las Vegas over the weekend, and hoped to find a few guys to nail my ass, which didn't happen (I did several satisfying electro scenes as the top, though ;) ). But yesterday evening I was treated to one of the best, nuanced, intelligent, thorough and devastating blowjobs I've ever had - over an hour's worth of focused, expert attention on my cock and balls. I warned him that, with so much edging, the first couple of spurts were going to feel like bullets hitting his throat (and they did), but he took my load like the champ he is and my roars were heard on the other side of the pool (i was indoors, with the window closed).

I would have been very lucky, indeed, to find a top who would have given me the same experience while fucking me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I am a cocksucker and i love sucking cock. But mostly giving blowjob is for me to make guy ready for fucking my ass. Sometimes i suck guys cock so long that finally it will cum in my mouth and i swallow delicious sperm.

Edited by barebackbisexual