What do you think of cocksuckers?

Inception

you know three things are killing so many gay guys its drugs and alcohol  promiscuity and impulsiveness with men and sex. You get drunk say fuck the condom and I know I am notorious for falling for players.I have horrible taste in men I asked Mark if Icoulld get fucked by his pot dealer. Anton hit on me big time for like a year until I told Mark. and he loved that idea we ended up doing a 3 way though and him and Anton did a DP together he thinks Anton is a sutd too. It kinda lost its charm after it was no longer a fantasy. It just me and Mark. Make no mistake Mark was a big time player.  He fucked over a lot of girls. He was Captain of the baseball team, a starter for he football team starting in 10th grade, class VP, and in the honor society.  He is a very very gifted athlete and wanted play Rugby and I fucking flipped that is way to fucking crazy I was bitching for like 2 months solid and its  VERY rare I tell him what to do but he finally said fine fuck it ok I am not playing and we were in the car driving and I just sucked his dick while he was driving and usually he gets freaked cause I do know exactly what to do with his cock and balls. I can make him cum in 10 minutes he is paranoid I will make him wreck but he wanted paid back for no rugby immediately and I knew if I waited he'd be fucking me in some public place as usual. He is always having me suckhis cock in like changing rooms, gas station bathrooms every fucking park and public bathroom in town he's blown a load down my throat.he prefers 45 minute blow jobs I just kind of figured it out over the years and I did actually ask him one time and while he didn't have an exact answer he loves how I do it. I suck his dick like 3 or 4 times a day and he always fucks me at least once. I must suck his dick before bed and when he wakes he won't get out of bed unitl I blow him. I start while he is sleeping sometimes he wakes up eventually I have to do all the work. He is so fucking sexual he has a hyper sex drive. We stay at the Marriott Saturday and Sunday I just fucking stay naked he is always sticking his dick somewhere. If he has a spare15 minutes he thinks I should eatng his ass or sucking his dick. No one handles his cock like me  he told me that after about  2 or 2.5b years he said I had it figured

Whats nice about Mark he never cheated on one of his GFs but he would get bored and fade away  The mother fucker either has his cock in my ass or he is up my ass It has been absolute years since we spent even a day apart. He is waiting for me to go to college and we can go together and with our 2 best friends who are brothers Brian and Chris.

Sometimes I think he prefers me sucking his dick to fucking me. I just do what the fuck he wants.He always says I finally found someone who knows how I want my dick sucked. Now I am the only one he says it too but our parents know we are lovers we are neighbors and we sleep together every night taking turns between houses. Our dad's are besties and law partners in their own law firm. Mark's mom's  house is set up where the Master Suite is on the first floor and on the other side of the house on the second floor are 4 bedrooms pretty big. Mark and his brother have 2 rooms and really his folks never come upstairs.I had been sucking his dick he would fuck me anytme it never mattered. Then one day  well I came over Mark told me to get naked immediately he wanted to play with my dick and I would naturally be blowing him for like 45 minutes so we both totally naked in the middle of sex his mother just walks in. She was just mortified she did not knock and was embarrassed she saw me naked. No one mentions Marks dick  was 3/4 down my throat and he was jerking my hard cock, its just we  were naked. hello!! we know you know but Marks parents are really like parents to me too. My folks are like parents to Mark. So Mark had to say if you saw me naked would you be so upset she said well no you are my son she said he knows his mom well  he said  mom he thinks of you as his surrogate mom you are not just some neighbor. She smiled he said and said yes that's true I feel better thank you and you are sure he is not upset well um mom he may have been concerned but wasn't about him just being naked. His mom said ok that's enough you live your own life. So word was spread between parents about us having sex and mark dropping Lisa abruptly and not having a gf for years so everyone figured it out an no one really gives a shit. Mark has ALWAYS protected me and taken care of me and he is very possessive of me a he is is certainly an Alpha Male.I am not submissive by nature but Mark is never going t be able to change as easily as I am able to adapt as soon as he is not in control he freaks. So he kinda has rules like if I want to have  a fling I first have to tell him who. He  has to get to know him  and he can say no. He never has. But do not confuse this with a  open relationship. Mark is underlying very jealous and I am openly very jealous That is me. I told him I  was gay when I was 14 I was afraid he would dump me as his best friend instead he said we should be lovers. He later said that he knew if he didn't get me instantly he would lose me forever. He also has his dick in my mouth in 20 minutes and was fucking me in about 3 weeks. He wasted zero time breaking me in. This clearly was not the first time he thought that he loved me  he had  an almost rehearsed speach. It was really weird no shock nothing but be my lover. I never thought I'd get that cock. After his little speech his dick was in my mouth 20 minutes after I told him he shot 3 loads and I said I said unless you dump Lisa today we are not together. I will NEVER share him., Lisa was  his GF for like 2years. I said no way. I will wait for you until you do but at some point I will time out. He said none of his gfs ever made him as happy as me. I do not believe that Mark is gay at all and I bet if I disappeared he would never be with another guy. He has known me from my day one he is 2 years older I never thought I would be with a guy as strong and decisive as Mark I really was not wild about being told what to do but do I  want to happy or right.. My parents got so tired of everything they asked me I would say I  want to talk to Mark now they just go right him WTF??I know one thing it sure as hell didn't take him long to know what to with a guy he fucking trained me quick.  I was sucking dick and getting fucked at 14. Absolutely no one would believe me and Mark are lovers the idea of him being gay is just unbelievable even though I was always with him constantly from like 5 years old. we were together all day until bed. Its rare to have a guy 2 years older to want to hang with you but Mark always took me with him.His gfs would get pissed he would always bring me and he dumped a few over me. When we were growing up he was almost compulsive about me being with him. When he went to Junior High he got home an hour before me I had to go to his house first. he onlything that has changed is I get sex every fuckin day and a lot and the weekends are like fuck fests. I don't know what we did before we started fucking and sucking dick.

My BF is 2 yeas older he started fucking me at 14 I never had a choice he told me I would swallow every load he always cums with his dick just inside my mouth even when he fucks he usually blows the load in my mouth. I am 18 now I told him I was gay at 14 he said let's be lovers his cock was in my mouth in 20minutes he blew 3 loads right down my throat I knew from day one I was a bottom and I  was swallowing he didn't give me a choice. He hates if I swallow anyone elses cum and I just fucking refuse I have only had sex with 2 guys without Mark and he knew and he said ok but I had to ask him each time before we could have sex. Its tooo much work and I get more cock than  I even want as it is with him. I am14 an his dick ended up 9.5 inches. when I was 14 he was 16 I bet it was like 8 or a bit moreb that's a big cock for a 14 year old to handle he tore my asshole up for like 2 weeks it took me 3 weeks to get used to his cock he never relented that cock was going in my boypussy. Mark is now 20 I am 18

Anyone who has an alpha male as a lover knows full well you had fucking better have mastered  sucking cock. My stud is 20  I am 18. He made me his lover when I told him I was gay at 14 he was 16. I was a virgin and  Mark trained me to suck cock just like he wanted and how to take care of of my virgin boypussy so its just how he likes it.whatever he needs. I was a fresh virgin he had fucked 200 bitches by the time I got him and I stopped that.  I blew my first load at bout 12  and 1/2 Mark was checking if I could and my parents were gone he stripped me and gave me a hand job and I  did cum he was so fucking proud of me now I am drinking all the cum he blows out of his cock. Mark really made me into his bitch. I  want what he wants its not hard to make choices he got me so young. I was swallowing all his loads day one day 2 he started fucking my virgin ass with his 8 inch cock it took until week 3 to open up my boy pussy by week 3 I  was loving that big cock in my boy hole  as often as he would give it to me even now I suck his dick 4 or  5 timess a day I am on his cock daily on weekends he basically just fucks me as many times as he wants we have no time issues and he decides how to use my boypussy not me I need to satisfy Mark. He's really mega horny stud

My alpha male lover is just so fucking hot I have to go to his job every day. He works at a law firm for his dad and mine. I blow Mark at work every day. He gets his first blow job about 8 am then again about 1PM he likes it not later and when he comes home he comes right to me so I can suck his cock again and I really milk that cock after work I suck his cock for almost an full hour on his cock sometimes I do get two loads which is great for my stud.Plus he can fuck my boy pussy at will even at work. I just need to know. He isn't shy about wanting to fuck my boy pussy.he fucked my boy hole 19 times last weekend

For me the sperm is like a trophy for a good servicing, my reward for taking  the effort to really suck well, good pulsing steady action, not too fast at first, lots of suction, lots or tongue action, never any tooth, varying the depth.  The bigger the load the better I've serviced the cock. 

My boyfriend is a young Asian certified cock sucking expert.  I met him at steamworks in Berkeley about 18m months ago.  We spend 6 hours that night in the maze and my room with him sucking me and others.  When i had to give up the room we went to my hotel in nearby emeryville, ca and spent until about 5 am making out and sucking.  He has an amazing mouth and tongue.  Ive watched him take 10.5 inches without choking and and suck for hours - literally.  We started dating a few weeks later, and i eventually moved in with him at his place (I moved from another state for his mouth and tongue).  He posts on A4A, Grindr, Scruff, and CL advertising to suck white cock. In a slow week he gets maybe 4 hookups but normally it is 8-10, more if I'm out of town.  He's amazing at cock sucking and loves it.  He would be prefect, if he'd let me breed him, but i need to go elsewhere when i want to fuck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I love cum wherever I can get it. Having said that, if there is only one load of cum on the way, I'd rather take it in the ass. On the other hand, if I know the guy has good recovery skills, I will swallow the first load or get a facial with it. Then, I get fucked in the ass for the second load or loads.

• 3 years later...

What do I think of cocksuckers? Well first of all I am a cocksucker. Love to suck cocks and eat cum. I have never met another cocksucker that I didn't like and hold in high regards. It is also a real pleasure when you get to 69 with another real cocksucker. There is a different feeling of the way he sucks your cock than other guys that suck you. We are pros at sucking cocks and all pros are to be idolized. We have the greatest lips, tongues and throats and our knowledge of how to use them on a cock is legendary.

• Like 1