• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

hi im in tas atm, my rule is anyone that wants me, can lol, so if u travel this way or maybe its me ur way on a cheap tigher or jetstar flight. for a weekend or longer weekend, would need a place to stay and would love to be dragged all aroud and passed around ! So u want to have a dirty breeding party or session or more on me ???

Id lov any pics 0r videos or live caming of me be used too

So let me know what ud like to do I have pics sluty and normal of me so u can see whats on offer and to passround also ill do whore work for little cash if u want to work me i like a working holiday lol this time or next lol

pete

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Neg bottom wanting to chat to other bug chasers around Brisbane. Would be good to chat but not had much luck finding any Brisbane guys.

im a bug chaser in brisbane and have been taking poz loads for the last six months! what sites you using to find action, cause its just a matter of getting into the poz guys head how much you want it. hopefully youll find one out there that will knock your hole up good

• 4 weeks later...

Hey fellas; new to the site. Would love to meet perverted tops who want to slam me and then pimp out my arse. Travel a fair bit for work to Central QLD so not always free but dead keen for a wired breeding session or ten!