[Just tonight I found this story on my hard drive, I can't recall where I originally downloaded it. Unfortunately, its only Part One, whoever wrote it never finished it. Be that as it may, its not a bad story, so here it is . . . ]

I remember the first game of the league playoffs like it was yesterday. At just age 18 I had made it into one of the most popular soccer teams and the British league. I had known I was gay since I was at least 12, but no one on the team knew, or so I thought. The guys on our team for the most part were drop dead gorgeous. Girls from all over would flock to our hotel rooms, trying to get a peek at our bods or least have a conversation with one of the guys. The girls thought I was pretty handsome, and I did the best I could to keep them entertained in the sight of my buddies.

Our first league game was a roaring success. We crushed our competition, and we were invited to a kick ass party at the hotel. While in the shower room I noticed the team manager and a few of the senior players shoulders all had the same, very strange tattoo: it was a red biohazard sign with some Celtic designs. Being a rookie, I had not showered with the guys before. I was quite blown away by what I saw.

Jason, the team captain, was covered in body hair. His hair was so thick on his chest that I couldn't even see his nipples through it. Hanging between his legs was a long, thick uncut dick. The head of his cock was hidden beneath a very long loose puckered foreskin. The hair on his legs was thick and black like the hair on his head. Kyle, Jason's best friend, was almost hairless. He had hair on his head, and a little under his arms but the rest of his body was shaved. His nipples were beautiful golden brown circles that appeared to be chewed on or least pumped up. Unlike Jason who kept his foreskin pulled over his dick, Kyle was careful to keep his skin pulled back bunched up behind the head of his cock. You could tell he really cared about keeping it clean and dry. His abs were very well pronounced, and the veins in his legs and arms popped around his muscles. Ian, an up-and-coming future captain, was Hispanic and imported to our league. His body was covered with tattoos. Mostly of Hispanic nature, except for the red biohazard tattoo that he and the other two shared. Ian was not very hairy, just possessing a treasure trail and some fairly bushy armpits. The cock between his legs however was amazing. It looked like someone stretched a brown vein laden foreskin over a beer can.

After several knowing glances were exchanged between my teammates I realized I was busted. They had caught me staring and by the looks on their faces it seemed like they were approving of my attention. "Eric, great game man," Jason said as he crossed the shower room and patted me on the back. "Yeah, way to kick some ass man." Ian congratulated as he punched me on the arm. "Bet the bitches would love to get a hold of this piece of rookie meat!" Kyle said as he grabbed my dick. I try to move away but Ian and Jason held me in place. "Dude, it's ok man." Jason whispered in my ear, " we know you're gay, and so are we. We even have our own little club, and we fuck around … a lot." After a few moments of cock stroking, I relaxed and gave in to the pleasurable hand job I was receiving. The guys began chewing on my neck and my dick sprung to its full 8 ½ inch glory. The guys stopped their assault abruptly, rinsed off and headed to the locker room.

I hung back in the shower completely amazed at what had just happened. I had been fantasizing about having sex with these guys but thought I had no chance since they were all pussy pounding straight guys. I was so horny and wanted to masturbate right there in the shower so that I could have a good time at the party. I had only just begun jacking off when Jason peeked into the shower. "Come on you bloody wanker, hands off the dick and get dressed. We have a party to get to." Reluctantly I stopped my self abuse and went to the locker room to get dressed. The guys were gone by the time I finished, so I headed off to the party alone.

The bar was absolutely packed. The entire team, most of their girlfriends, and half the tarts in the city were all there chatting, flirting and seducing anyone within reach. It was hard to hear yourself think, more or less have a decent conversation with anybody at the bar. I decided to grab a drink and head to the table in the corner of the room out of the way so that I could ponder what had just happened in the shower room. After a few moments of solitude, Jason, Kyle and Ian came strutting towards my table. They were wearing tailored suits, and looking absolutely hot. Drinks in hand, they surrounded me in the booth. We shot the shit for a while, talking about our conquests, growing up gay, and the pressures of hiding our sexuality from the team. I found out that most of the team knows about these guys, but are afraid to say a word because of getting their asses kicked both on and off the field. "You guys mentioned you had your own club, what kind of club is it?" I asked, after having several rounds of alcohol. They looked at each other somewhat apprehensively then seemed to nod in approval that they would let me in on their little secret.

"You see this symbol," Jason nervously whispered as he lifted his sleeve, "that's the membership symbol for our club. We can have sex with who we want, when we want and how we want without any regrets or reservations." "That's right," Kyle chimed in, "we'll have sex with anybody, any time just for the hell of it. We have nothing to lose, only pleasure to gain." "Nothing to lose, only pleasure to gain?" I asked. "What the hell does that mean?" "We can't talk about it here," Jason said, "let's go back to your hotel room and we'll talk there but hear this, if you tell anyone anything about what we talk about, you will regret it. We will hunt you down, and make you eat your words. To you understand?" "Sure," I said "let's ditch this place and go back to my room."

As soon as my hotel door closed, all three of my teammates began to attack me. Kyle was chewing on my ears and my neck, Ian stood behind me and ran his hands up and down my rib cage and under my arms. Jason got on his knees and began to undo my belt and trousers. "Damn Eric, this is really nice." Jason said as he pulled my uncut cock from my underwear. With that he began sucking on my dick. The feelings were fucking awesome. I was being chewed on, rubbed and sucked on altogether. The more I moaned or rocked in pleasure the harder and more in earnest the guys worked on me. Eventually after a shirt flew this way and a pair of pants flew that way everybody was naked. I noticed again the beautiful red tattoos that the guys had on their shoulders. It brought me back to earth and so I asked again. "So tell me," I asked "nothing to lose, only pleasure to gain. What is this club all about?" Jason pulled himself off my cock and stood up to answer the question. His mouth was quickly replaced by Ian's. It was hard to concentrate on the story, but I did my best to keep up.

"Well you see," Jason seductively explained, while his friends pleasured my body, "we all have a special gift, a gift that allows us to live life to its fullest. A gift that brings with it unlimited sex, lust and power." Kyle moaned at that and dropped to his knees behind me and began to eat my ass. As soon as my eyes rolled back in my head in pleasure Jason continued. "The special power we have is that we're Poz, we have aids and we celebrate our oneness by sexual debauchery."

I moaned, licked my lips and rocked my hips as I processed the information. Then it hit me. "Oh god," I said as I pulled away from them and backed into the corner. "Oh my fucking god. You guys are trying to kill me. Why would you want to do that? You're sick and twisted." "That's not true my friend," Jason said. "First of all, you can't get aids from getting your dick sucked or your ass eaten. Second of all, were not trying to kill you. We want to give you life. A life without fear, hesitation or regret. Just endless sex with anyone you choose knowing that it's ok. You can't be hurt because once you have the gift no one can take it from you. Life becomes a celebration of pleasure. Every day, another chance to enjoy the feelings someone else can give you. We could do that to you Eric, all you have to do is ask." "Fuck no," I shouted "you guys are fucking sick." "Suit yourself man," Jason said, "but I’m fucking horny, so my boys and I are going to play." Reluctantly, I sat down on one of the beds and watched the scene as it played out before my eyes.

Jason's uncut cock had grown to about 9 inches. His foreskin was still bunched around the head of his dick. Kyle went to his knees in front of Jason. This seemed to drive them both wild. They both licked in earnest until Jason's dick was wet with spit. When they were finished Ian and Kyle got their feet and all three shared a wet kiss. My cock was rockhard and dripping with pre-come. Hard as I fought it, I had to admit that my buddies piggy actions were turning me on. Kyle lay on his back and pulled his legs up in the air as Jason knelt on the floor and began to lick his ass. "Fuck yeah Jason," Kyle barked, "tongue my hole man. Eat me good!" Kyle winced and weathered as Jason's stubbly face worked itself in out and around his hole. "You want me to fuck you?" Jason demanded" you want me to load your ass up? Tell me, what do you want boy!" "Fuck me hard Jason," Kyle panted "knock me up with that toxic load man."

Jason lined his cock up to Kyle's ass hole and then looked over at Eric. "Hey Eric, you watching this?" Jason asked. "No condom, guess what that means? Make sure you watch his face when I re- infect him. Nothing feels more satisfying than popping a Poz load." Kyle winced and moaned as Jason's long death pole pushed past his rosebud. Kyle's eyes were a mixture of pain and lust as he turned his head to me and locked eyes. In spite of myself, I grabbed my cock and began beating off watching Kyle get fucked. My cock was slick with pre-come, and the sounds and smells of the room had me on edge.

Ian, who had been standing by watching, climbed onto the bed and straddled Kyle's torso facing Jason. As Jason neared busting his nut, Ian let out a steady stream of piss. He aimed for Kyle's ass hole, getting it all wet and then he traced up Jason's torso, dousing his hairy pelt and then aiming directly into Jason's mouth. Jason choked and swallowed then his face went all tense as he shot his poison load into Kyle's ass. Ian went crazy, half drowning Jason in piss till his orgasm subsided. After finishing his piss, Ian took Jason's place and began pushing his beer can cock into Kyle's used fuck hole. "Ouch," Kyle screamed, "you're fucking tearing me apart! Ian took this cue to began pounding in earnest. Kyle's reactions went from pleasure to pain, moments of ecstasy to moments of agony. "Look at Eric," Jason told Kyle, "he's hot for it man. Look at him stroke that neg cock. Ain't it fucking beautiful." "You want him to suck it," Jason asked me, "don't you pussy boy?"

My head was reeling, but all I could think was yes, yes I did want Kyle to suck me. Without even realizing that I was doing it, I got off the bed and walked over to my teammates, cock in hand ready to get a blow-job. Just as Kyle's tongue hit the tip of my horny cock, Jason shoved me back onto my bed. "Fuck off, you pussy wanker," Jason shouted at me, "you are not man enough to play with the likes of us."

With lots of moaning and grunting, Ian shot his load way up inside of Kyle's ass. Even though I was angry at Jason's rejection, I was still very hot and horny. Jason returned to the floor next to Ian and they took turns eating their combined loads from Kyle's ass, sucking his cock, and kissing each other. Watching the bugged cum ooze from Kyle's whole onto Jason and Ian's tongues was mind numbing. Kyle began bucking his hips violently and piston fucking his cock in and out of Jason's mouth. With a mighty yell Kyle blasted his bug juice between Jason's lips.

Proud and satisfied, Jason walked over to my bed. He opened his mouth and showed me a mouth full of Kyle's seed. He then took hold of his dick, skinned back his foreskin, and let loose a ******* of warm piss all over me. "Open up, pussy boy" Jason yelled as his piss stream assaulted my face. Scared and turned on, I opened my mouth and took his urine. As I swallowed his piss, and I busted my load all over my abdomen. "Now lay there all-night and wallow in that mess" Jason commanded me. "Oh, and don't worry chicken shit, my urine was clean." Rather than going back to their rooms or even showering, all three snuggled into the other bed. They seemed to enjoy the fact that it was soaked with piss and come.

I tossed and turned all-night long. All I could think of was how hot the scene was that had played out all night. All that seemed to matter to me was gaining Jason's approval. He had showed me how hot their play could be and had marked me as his own territory with the gift of piss. After several dreams about Jason rejecting me from their sex play I decided I had to get in. I realized that I truly wanted to be one of them. The thought of them Pozzing me up seem to become more and more the right answer for me. In desperation, I went through my gear bag, and pulled out a grease pencil that we use to blacken our eyes during sunny games. Using a fresh athletic shirt, I wrote "Please Poz this bitch" on the back and then drew an arrow toward my negative ass. I then pissed on the front, soaking it down and put it on. Then on my knees, I laid crossed the bed with my ass in the air waiting for them to wake up.

It was about 6 a.m. When Jason finally got up to take his morning piss. "Well fuck me up boys," Jason shouted as he woke up the other teammates. "Guess who wants to get gifted." The guys woke up and slowly figured out the matter at hand. "The cunt wants to get Pozzed guys. I knew he would come around." Jason celebrated. On Jason's cue, all three let loose with *******s of piss, soaking me, their pre-initiate head to toe. I moaned as their warm love liquid poured all over my body. I was beginning to accept what was about to come, my initiation and conversion to their way of life. They helped me to my feet, ripped off my shirt and bent me over the bed. "Get his shaving kit and grab his toothbrush." Jason instructed Ian. I was really curious why Jason would need my toothbrush. At first I thought he was insinuating that I had bad breath. The reason became apparent however when I felt the bristles of my toothbrush being worked around my asshole. I clamped my hole shut tight so that he couldn't hurt me.

"Come on Eric," Jason whispered, "let the toothbrush in. I'm going to work it around inside you. This way we can be sure that we don't waste our precious Poz cum. You to want to be one of us don't you?" "Yes," I sobbed, as he penetrated my ass and began irritating my membranes. Ian and Kyle began licking and biting my nipples and body as Jason continued his toothbrush assault. "Okay," Jason said, "turn him over. As team captain I'm going to tap his negative ass first. Jason lined his unwashed cock up to my ass hole. He shoved the entire length into me all at once, no mercy, no warning. I screamed in pain and fear knowing that his lethal cock was now shoved into my bloody ass ready to bring me down "I’m in," Jason teased seductively "I’m Poz, your bloody, and I’m in. Are you ready to become one of us? Are you ready to incubate my butt babies inside you forever? Are you ready to be one with us in our Poz brotherhood?"

Reason began to kick in and I started to cry uncontrollably. I shook my head yes, and Jason yelled "speak! Tell me what you want!" "I want to be yours," I sobbed "I want to be part of the brotherhood. I want to be Poz! I need to be Poz please, please I beg of you, Poz me now!" My brain was telling me to stop them, don't let this happen, yet with my words I sealed my fate. "We love you," Jason chanted "and we will give you your wish. As I cried to myself, Jason began to tenderly rock his pole back and forth inside my bloody ass. He breathed steadily as his momentum built. I was so scared I couldn't move. Knowing what was about to happen to me terrified me so much. I was going to be converted, I was going to die. Yet deep down inside I also knew how much I wanted it and how happy I would be in their good graces.

"Here it comes," Jason said triumphantly as he began pumping his hot Poz death cum inside me. I could feel the warmth of his load as it coated the inside of my own bleeding rectum. He slowly pumped his shaft around inside of me, working his gift deeper and deeper into my negative ass. "Just remember," Jason whispered "I was your first Poz load. I own you. I am your true bug daddy!"

To be continued...

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1