Right Under His Nose

I was laying in bed this morning and had a fantasy scenario playing inside my head and decided it would make for an interesting story, so I decided I would try and write it and see how it goes. I'm not done yet but I need to take a break so I'm posting what I have written and am interested in what you guys think.

------------------------------------------------------------

I was on my way home from work one day when my boyfriend Patrick called me and told me we’d be having guests for dinner. His uncle Steve was in town visiting his brother Frank, my boyfriend's father, and the two of them would be eating with us. Patrick also mentioned we'd have a third guest, a buddy with whom Frank had worked with at a local factory. I had met Frank several times, and he and Patrick are quite similar: same hair, same eyes, same build, same height, same weight, and I can only speculate, but I imagine they have the same cock, about eight inches, somewhat thick, with a nice set of balls that always pump out a huge load. I had never met Steve before, but upon doing so, was amused to see Steve, Frank and Patrick were spitting images of each other.

It was, however, Nick, Frank's friend, who got me drooling. Now, I’m 5’8” 150 pounds, am modestly built, and Patrick, his father and Steve are even smaller at 5’ 3”, 125 pounds, nice and trim. In contrast to the rest of us, Nick was 6’ 3” 200 pounds of solid muscle, not muscle from a gym, but muscle built from an active life, and no doubt, from a lifetime of loading trucks at the factory.  Now, I’m the top in my relationship with Patrick.  I’m bigger than is he, both physically and in terms of dick size, but when I see a man like Nick my eyes glaze over and my asshole starts to twitch. Thankfully Patrick, Steve and Frank like to cook, so they announced they would handle putting the meal together, and warned Nick and me that we would only be in the way.  I was so smitten with Nick that I gotta admit I was hoping Steve, Patrick and Frank and get to talking over a glass of wine and the three would forget that either me or Nick were there at all.

We all went into the living room to have a drink and talk.  Patrick, Steve, and Frank occupied our one recliner and the sofa, and as there were no other seats, Nick followed me to have a seat behind the bar to the back of the room. As I suspected the family trio started talking and tuned-out Nick and me, so I poured the two of us a strong drink and we started talking, mostly about the factory, what it was like to work there and how he really enjoyed it.  He had started college and attended for a few years but decided he’d much rather be working class so dropped out and never finished.  He was in his late forties and from stealing glances at his crotch while sitting at the moment I would say that he was packing something in there.  A few times he noticed me looking and smiled which made me melt even more.

After he finished his second drink he asked where the bathroom was so I asked him to follow me, and I led him through the house upstairs to the main bathroom.  At this point I was confident enough to ‘joke’ with him.  After switching on the light I asked him if he would need or wanted any help.  He gave a nervous laugh, said no, and shut the door behind him.  I was honestly quite taken aback, I was certain that he would be game.  Dazed and confused I returned to my seat behind the bar and poured myself another drink.  Looking at my glass and feeling the beginning of a buzz I decided that it was the alcohol that was making me feel a bit over confident.  In addition, Nick was quite a stud, so to be sure my mind wasn’t thinking correctly.  When Nick returned and resumed his seat, I made some lame remark about alcohol and having made a pass at him.  “No big deal. It usually isn’t 'till after the third drink that I need help” he responded with a chuckle.

My jaw hit the floor, here I thought it was all over and he just wasn’t ready.  I just sat there dumbfounded till he broke the silence.  “My drink ain’t gonna pour itself.”

I was grinning from ear to ear as I poured him another. “What are you smiling about?” asked Patrick.

“Nothing,” I replied, “Nick just told me a joke.”

“Oh, well, you two have fun.  We are going in the kitchen to get dinner ready.”  

Finally!! The trio got up and went to the kitchen where they will be cooking, leaving Nick alone with me.  No sooner had they left the room than I turned to face him, wide eyed, and excited like a kid on Christmas Day waiting to open what was certain to be the best package.  He chuckled a bit then shifted to a more comfortable position with his legs spread for better access and undid his jeans and zipper, then went back to his drink.  The rest was up to me.

I dropped from my bar stool and knelt in front of him pulling his jeans open far enough for me to reach in and pull that sweet meat out into the world.  It was beautiful.  At least seven and a half soft with a good thickness to it.  My god, when fully erect it would be huge.  Fortunately since we were behind the bar, should one of the guys cooking come back into the living room, Nick and I would be hidden by the counter, so no one would know I was blowing him.

I sucked his flaccid dick into my mouth and tried my best to swallow it.  I love sucking cock and love it even more when it goes in limp and I get to feel it swell and get hard in my mouth.  Few things stir the desire to suck harder than that sensation.  I kept the whole thing in my mouth as long as I could but eventually there was just too much.  Fully erect it was nine and a half inches long, thick, but not so thick I couldn't blow it, particularly as his cock had a perfect torpedo shape - absolutely great for sucking, but also undoubtedly a pleasure to ride.

I sat for a moment stroking that massive thing before me,  I was in heaven, the perfect cock and I was sucking on it, my boyfriend and his family in the next room cooking and chatting away - I must admit, the fact that I could hear them chat away only added to the excitement.  I glanced at this factory god with his flawless cock, his eyes were closed with a dreamy smile on his mouth.  I wondered for a moment of whom he was thinking, but decided it didn’t matter.  I grabbed that monster with both hands and nursed hard on the head while drilling my tongue into his piss slit.  The taste of his precum was intoxicating and considering I was already pretty much drunk this was pushing me over the edge.  I took his big cock as far into my mouth as I could get it, reached behind him grabbing the bar stool and pulled myself farther onto it.

He moaned and grabbed my head and pushed me the rest of the way down on his cock.  I knelt there, savoring the taste of his cock, the way it felt to have it filling my mouth and throat, the smell of his crotch and the weight of him holding me down on this monster.  I pulled back to come up for air but he held me down choking me with his dick. Heavenly.

A second later I tried to come up again and again he held me on his cock.  I needed to breath, but still he held me.  I slapped his thigh to let him know I enjoy this but need to breath and he just laughed and held me tighter onto his cock.  I frantically grabbed the rungs of the bar stool pushing against him with all my strength trying to get this cock out of my throat so I could breath.  My lungs were aching and I was starting to feel faint when he finally released me and I stumbled to my feet, violently coughing, choking, and loudly gasping for breath.  I put my hand to my neck breathing deeply, staring at Nick as Patrick came running to the doorway asking, “What’s going on?”

I looked at Patrick, then back at Nick who just sat there with his dick fully erect dripping saliva and precum, remarking “Your boyfriend here almost choked on an ice cube.”  I looked back at Patrick, who, by this time, was backed-up by Steve and Frank.  The three of them stood in the doorway and Patrick remarked (disapprovingly) “Well, he does drink too fast, always trying to get it all in.”  

With that the three of them walked back into the kitchen to finish dinner preparations.  As I caught my breath, I stared at Nick's beautiful cock as it bobbed up and down.  Nick, not to disappoint, reached down and grabbed it by the base and shook it at me, quietly saying “It’s time to fuck.”  As hot as I was, I couldn’t say no.  I dropped my pants and turned around, presenting my ass for Nick's pleasure.  Or should I say 'our pleasure'?  After all, I wanted that cock in my ass as much as he wanted my ass.

While the circumstances dictated discretion, I was in a very clumsy position to take a huge cock up my ass, but necessity, as we all know, will find a way, so I found myself, essentially, laying on the bottom shelf of the bar, which, fortunately, was more or less empty, my ass raised to afford Nick access.  While this meant I was essentially inside the bar laying with my body twisted sideways so I could barely see him, I could certainly feel Nick, and that was all that mattered.

In the corner I noticed a small brown bottle of poppers that must have been lost.  Thank god, I was already shaking in anticipation of that cock fucking me, partly because I was excited about it and partly because I was scared that he was going to make it hurt.  I couldn’t exactly scream in this position because there would be absolutely no hiding this.  I quickly unscrewed the bottle and started to inhale deeply as I felt him press the head of his cock against my hole.  I could feel the thick saliva that had been dredged up from the back of my throat mixed with his precum on my hole as he started to press himself into me.

AHHHHH. It hurt!  I rammed my thumb in my mouth and bit down to distract from the pain.  My body tensed and he stopped pushing.  I took another hit of the poppers, and another, and another.  Finally I got hit with that rush of heat and it was at that moment that I realized that he didn’t have a condom on.  Oh well I was too high on poppers to care and was enjoying the feeling of just having his cock in me.  He kept sliding farther in till I tensed then he would stop and wait a bit.  Then a bit more till I finally felt his hips right behind mine with his big cock buried neatly in me.  I took another hit of the poppers to keep the feeling going as I felt that big cock slowly sliding out of me and then back in.  As rough as he was holding my head down on that cock he was super gently with the fucking.  Slow and rhythmic.  I could periodically hear him place his glass back on the bar above me so knew that up above it would appear business as usual, while down below I was getting filled. 

“Where’s Andy?” I heard the familiar voice asking. It was my boyfriend. The fucking rhythm ceased.

“He slipped out for a bit of air. After his choking bit I think he needed a little breather.” Nick laughed a little with his response.

“Well he shouldn’t have left you alone.”

“It’s fine, I don’t mind, I can keep myself company.”

“Well my Dad and uncle can handle the kitchen for a minute so I’ll stay here till Andy gets back.”

I’m Andy, by the way, in case you hadn’t figured that out yet.  And here I was crammed inside a bar with a huge cock in my ass while my boyfriend was chatting it up with the god the cock was attached to.  Occasionally Nick would shift his standing position which would move his cock either further in or a little out of my ass, so I was kind of still getting fucked but I wanted a pounding or at least more than what I was getting.  The cock in my ass was nice but I wanted some movement. I fantasized about Nick being able to finish fucking me then feeling him pull out and shoot his load all over my face.  I imagined me licking every drop of his load from wherever it fell.

Then I was horrified when I realized that the cock that was impaling me was going limp from lack of stimulation.  I rhythmically squeezed my ass together around his cock to bring it back to life.  I most definitely didn't want it to slide out of my ass.

As I took another hit of popper.  Nick shifted and I realized that the bar was quite solid, and that if I was careful, I could ride Nick's cock with alerting Patrick as to what was going on.  I hit the poppers again and backed up a little.  Nick resisted, which forced his cock back into me.  Then I kept hitting the poppers and rocking my hips back and forth moving his cock in and out of my hole.  Between the poppers and the constant pressure on my prostate and knowing that my boyfriend was right there while I was getting fucked I was in pure heaven.  Suddenly Nick grunted a bit.

“Are you okay?” Patrick asked.

“Yes,” Nick replied as he grunted again.

“Are you sure?”

"Yes. Just a little…uhh…cramping in my…ahh…thigh is all.”

The noises didn’t clue me in cause I was poppered out of my mind but I felt his cock swell and get warmer and start throbbing and I knew that he had cum or was cumming cause the throbbing seemed to go on and it suddenly got easier to get him farther in me.  As hot as the situation was I was ready to cry, this was not what I wanted at all.  I wanted Nick to have fucked me good, cum on my face and leave.  I didn’t want to get fucked bare and I most certainly didn’t want his load in my ass.

It was about five minutes after Nick had cum inside me when I got an ever greater shock.  His cock was still rock hard in my ass and still being horny as hell, I kept hitting the poppers and rocking back and forth working his cock while my boyfriend was still talking with him. “So my Dad told me you have HIV and....”

WHAT!  I completely froze.  I put the bottle of poppers down in front of me and then didn’t move.  I had just been fucked in an unbelievable position by a man with an unbelievable cock who had cum inside me and now I find out he has HIV?  My head was about to explode and my mind was racing.  What should I do?  There was no way to pull out without being noticed by my boyfriend, who for some reason decided to stay at the bar and keep Nick company, but I did not want to stay with this infected cum in my ass.

Time was passing so slowly with everything that was on my mind.  Nick’s cock was still hard as a rock and I for some reason was getting horny again.  I hadn’t gotten off from the first fucking but finding out that Nick was positive really killed the mood.  Unfortunately feeling a cock in my ass was quite stimulating.  I imagine Nick was feeling uncomfortable about the situation because after I stopped stimulating him when I heard he was positive, his voice changed a bit when he was talking with my boyfriend.  He seemed a bit edgy, but he certainly hadn’t lost the erection.

I tried to move forward slowly to remove the cock from my ass but my head was already in the corner of the bar.  I tried to slid my hand to a better position and knocked over the bottle of poppers that I had been sniffing.  The poppers had spilled everywhere.  And a huge cock had plugged-up my ass, ensuring the poz load couldn't escape.  And I was getting high again.  The poppers.  I had spilled them in an enclosed place.  Oh god.  A minute later and I was hard as fuck again and rocking back and forth getting that cock farther inside.  I didn’t care about the load it felt hot inside me.  I was hungry and wanted more.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 27

• 3 weeks later...

Good story, however I didn't blow my load until I scrolled down and seen "Bear4Breeding" and "msnbb" offering up their asses in the "Replies" and then just seeing that was enough to shoot!

Thank's boys for showing those great asses, would of loved to of dropped my load in those for real!

Sure wish more of you would show what you got!!

Knockmeupp770, please send another installment so we know how this gay soap opera turns out for Andy. I hope Patrick gets a load out of Nick, too.

PozPerversion--you got me off with that 10" fuckstick of yours. Would love to go for a ride on it!

• 1 month later...

Although I knew the bar wouldn't likely shift, I was trying not to move too much as I was so horny that I could see myself shaking down the house in my determination to back-up on that cock. The cock felt great and the poppers kept me high and the adrenaline of the situation kept me going. There was so much wrong with this but I didn’t care at that point.

Frank and Steve called to Patrick from the kitchen. “Sorry, they need me. When Andy gets back tell him it will be about fifteen minutes till dinner is ready then you guys can come eat.  I’ll leave you alone till then. I hope he isn’t too long” I heard my boyfriend say, as, ever the gracious host him got up from the bar.

I had to keep from screaming when Nick pulled his monster out of ass, partly because it hurt and partly because it left me feeling so…vacant.  I grabbed the bottle of poppers to see if there was any still in it, which thankfully there was, although not very much and slid out from my position under the bar.  It’s funny that you never notice how uncomfortable a position really is until you try to leave it.  

Once out from under the bar I hit the floor, bottle under my nose, ass in the air, turned around looked at Nick begged him to fuck me again.  He didn’t take much begging but it was a big turn on to do so.  In no time at all he had that monster back inside me and was fucking me as hard and fast as he could with his full length.  And I thought the previous fucking was good, man could this guy move.  Drunk, poppered, and getting plowed by a poz stud with a huge cock, one load in me and another on the way all while my boyfriend and his Dad and Uncle were in the next room.  I moaned in pleasure.

“You like this big dick fucking you?”

“Yes sir, I sure do, please don’t stop.”

“You heard I’m poz?”

I took another deep breath from the poppers, “Yes,” was all I could moan in response.

He pushed me hard into the floor driving his cock as deep into me as he could grabbing my hair and pulling my head back as far as he could.  “You want another poz load in that hole?”  Again I moaned yes. “Yeah I know you do. I’m working on it baby. I’m gonna fuck so much cum into you.  Does your boyfriend know you’re a bottom cum slut?  That’s what you are now, a dirty poz cum slut?”  He whispered harshly into my hear while driving that cock in and out of my ass.  “You want this load?  You want me to breed you?  You want me to infect that ass don’t you?”

The only answer the pleasure and the poppers would allow me to answer was yes.  Yes.  YES!  God, I wanted him to blow another load into me and keep on fucking.  I never wanted his dick to leave my hole.  It seemed so perfect, his god-like body fucking me with that beautiful cock forever.  The intoxication of the moment was almost too much. His poz load would fill my guts until I too was infected and he would just keep fucking me.  The virus would ravage my body and all the while he would be fucking me.  When our bodies were old and dead the sexual momentum we has spent the time building would carry on for eternity and he would always be spilling his precious seed into me.

Yes I wanted him to fill me again.

And just like that I was cumming. I opened my mouth to scream the climax was so intense but it was instantly covered by his rough hand. “You asked for it baby, here it comes.”

His body slammed into me again and again as he climaxed and came dumping shot after shot of cum into my hole.  I was shaking from the chill, from the orgasm, from the poppers I’d been sniffing for entirely too long, from knowing I had just begged a poz man to fill me with his load, from know that I enjoyed it way too much.

He lay on top of me. I could still feel every inch of him in me. I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck and I could feel his cock throbbing with every heartbeat.  What a fuck!

After a moment he got up and ordered me to clean his dick off, which I did happily. I put his dick in my mouth and sucked off the cum and ass juice.  His cock tasted like fuckin' heaven.  Once satisfied that it was clean he put it away and picked up his drink and left to go to the kitchen to join the other guys.  I took a few deep breaths and staggered upstairs to the bathroom to clean up.  I had cum on my stomach from shooting my load and I would need to clean out my ass.  Remembering the cum I starting fingering it into my mouth on my way up the stairs, thinking god I love the taste of cum.

Having eaten all my cum on the way, when I got to the bathroom I grabbed a rag to wet and wipe the stickiness from my stomach and was about to use the bathroom when Patrick popped his head in asking "You okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine, I just need to freshen up."

He entered the bathroom, closed the door, kissed me, and proceeded to help me with my disheveled hair. “No more drinks for you until after dinner” he said, giving me that ‘what am I going to do with you look’.

He kissed me again, grabbed my hand and led me down stairs to the dining room for dinner.  Nick was grinning from ear-to-ear as I sat down, oh so slowly. It wasn’t until I was actually seated that I realized that since Patrick decided to visit me in the bathroom I never got a chance to clean out my ass.  I was so nervous about keeping his cum inside me.  What kind of person wants poz cum inside his ass?  That’s just wrong.  It was the poppers and the alcohol.  But it did feel good having it in there.  

Then, amid the chatter of the guys, I heard Patrick say to me “Oh, after we eat me, Dad and Uncle Steve want to go see the new Harry Potter movie at the theater.  Since I know you have no interest in that stuff, and Nick doesn’t either, I thought the two of you could keep each other company.”

• Like 19
  • Upvote 22

• 1 year later...