Did I go too far?

rawhole

If you read my previous posts, you know I’m a good looking white guy who’s totally in the closet. I’m blond with a smooth body with a jock next door look. You’d also know that I had been hooking up with a black guy who started fucking me bareback but had never cum in me. As per my last post, I emailed him basically giving him permission to use me as his cumdump, something I had never done before, something that scared me to no end but also made me extremely excited. Just the thought of feeling a raw cock spur hot cum inside of me makes me hard as a rock! I didn’t get an answer from him about my email right away, which was a good thing because I just don’t think I could go through with the scenario I told him about. I went to bed that night thinking about what I would do if we were to hook up again, would I go through with it?

The next day I started thinking about my situation, and started to rationalize that it would probably be OK to let him fuck me bare and cum in me because he told me he’s married and he told me he was neg, but you never know what could happen, what if he were poz? Later that day I got a response from him, basically all he wanted to know was when he could come back and fuck me again. He was ready, but I was a mess. I emailed him back and told him it was all a big mistake and that I couldn’t go through with it! A couple of weeks later, after not hearing from him at all, he finally texted me about wanting to hook up. I couldn’t believe me when I quickly texted him back OK, come on over! There was not talk of my email or anything so I wasn’t sure what was going to happen, but the excitement of it all was just too much for me, I had to have to cock deep in me!

He came over and found me in the basement, as per usual, with a butt plug up in my ass, totally naked and on all fours, just like before, but this time he wanted something different. I heard him open the door upstairs and then heard the sounds of him taking off his clothes. As I normally did, I had condoms and lube on the landing next to the door, foolishly thinking that perhaps he’d want to wear a condom. I then heard him walk downstairs and my cock immediately got super hard in anticipation of what was about to happen! Instead of replacing the butt plug with his cock and start plowing me right away as he had done in previous times, this time he turned me around on my back and laid on top of me. I had never actually seen his face, other than noticing when he stood up to cum on my face that he was probably tall and seemed to have a nice body, I had never actually seen his face. All I know is that he came a lot and it felt so creamy and warm on my face and how hot his body looked with him pumping his cock right in front of my face. But this time he actually had me on my back and as he laid on top of me he actually kissed me! I don’t mean just a peck on my lips, I mean a full on French kiss – awesome! If I had any doubts about going through with letting him bareback fuck me and unload in me, those doubts were quickly dissipating from my mind. I felt his body on top of me, he’s definitely bigger than me and it felt great to feel somewhat dominated by this man.

His cock was super hard and definitely dripping some serious precum because I could totally feel the puddle of precum that was beginning to form where his cock was rubbing on my stomach. He then reached out and pulled the butt plug off my hole and started to enter me. He was looking right into my eyes – “Doesn’t this feel much better than before?” All I could say was a brief “Yes” because I was on sensory overload, knowing full well what I was doing was potentially very dangerous! He kept on pushing his cock inside of me and it actually felt good as it stretched my inside. He then started to fuck me, first slowly, but then started to pick up the pace a bit. All the while I was exploring his body, his muscular butt, his big chest, but it wasn’t until I held on to his hips and started to match his movements in and out of me that something finally trigged inside of him. By then he was sweating and beads of his sweat were falling on me while I pumped him in and out of me. He really seemed to like that as he looked into my eyes again and told me that if I wanted his load inside of me that all I needed to do was to keep holding on to his waist and pulling him towards me. He didn’t tell me what he would do if I stopped, but by then I really didn’t care any longer. I was scared about what could happen if I didn’t stop. It was up to me to stop things before things got out of control, but his cock felt so good, and feeling his muscular waist as he breathed heavily while sweat kept pouring from his strong body, the whole thing was just too much for me, I had lost control!

Next thing I knew, in addition to helping him with his thrusts by holding on to his waist, pulling him into me with every thrust, I also wrapped my legs around him just as the look in his face told me my moment had come! He was definitely unloading in me!! I had just had a stranger unload cum in me!! I was in complete heaven but also unsure if that had been a such a good idea, but that thought didn’t last long since after he finished unloading what seemed like gallons of warm cum inside of me, he collapsed on top of me, still breathing very heavy and sweating profusely. I was able to rub my own cock against his stomach and mine and with the mixture of sweat and precum coming from my own cock was enough to make me cum, cum more than I had ever cum before in my whole life! He laid on top of me for a few minutes until his cock went soft and plopped out of my ass. He didn’t say anything and neither did I. All I could think was how good it felt and how scared I was!

I’m not sure if that was the smartest thing I’ve ever done, but it was very, very hot! I was scared for what I’d done but the cum running down my legs was proof positive that it was all worth it! He stood up, got dressed and left without saying anything. But just a few minutes after he left I received a text from him: “thanks that was one hot fuck hows that ass sore?” I replied right away: “thank you for that great fuck.” And then another text from him “did I leave you too sore?” To which I replied “A little, but I would totally want you to fuck me again.”

And once again I couldn’t believe what I was saying to this total stranger! Giving him permission to use me as his cum dump again! What was I thinking? Then I quickly sent him another text “Are you neg?” His next text came right away “You want more of my cock? Tell me you want more of my cock.” "Yes, I want more of your cock” is what I told him, just like I’m sure he wanted to hear, but more importantly, it was absolutely true, I wanted more of that cock! His next text was totally shocking to me!! “Okay. I want to fuck you again soon but before we hook up again you have to let my buddy fuck you just like I did, get yourself ready he can be there in five minutes.”

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest bbbearlover1
wow, great story, very sexy. Young white boys should definitely try Black cock, sooner rather than later[ATTACH=CONFIG]54160[/ATTACH]

flashcard is right on both counts.

• 1 month later...