Antonio Biaggi

kh2348

He's absolutely my favorite Top. I love when he smacks his Bottoms around and spits on them. Also, when he eats a Bottom's hole, you can tell he really enjoys it. And I like that he seems to like to suck cock, too. Although I totally love him as a Top and don't want that to change, I would break laws to see him, just once, get fucked. As much as he loves nasty sex, I absolutely believe he would like his pucker pounded by a hard, thick cock . . . and it would be off-the-charts HOT to watch!!

• 3 weeks later...
The images posted above were of a Raw Fuck Club production. The "club" they are referring to is poz. Also, their company symbol is a biohazard sign. Therefore, all Raw Fuck Club models, including Antonio Biaggi, are HIV positive.

Is that true? Maybe RawTop can confirm this as he saidhe knows the guy running the site.

• Administrators
The images posted above were of a Raw Fuck Club production. The "club" they are referring to is poz. Also, their company symbol is a biohazard sign. Therefore, all Raw Fuck Club models, including Antonio Biaggi, are HIV positive.

Hmmm... I wouldn't go that far. I know the site is very poz friendly, but I can't say they're all poz. I think they're shooting some stuff out of the country now - definitely can't make the assumption those guys are poz since it's a completely different producer.