XTube link collection - breeding videos

bbfan74

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=ezh4K-G579-

Open That Raw Wet Pussy Up Part 4 THE ULTIMATE RAW FUCK VIDEO series is here. Two big dick tops take turns pounding and opening my ass up. Then, one top turns on the other. I got my ass wet and plowed open while the other one was bustin a nutt in my mouth. It's all here. This is part FOUR of a 4 part series. The other parts are available to my xtube friends ONLY.

BBfan74.. the top says alot ot poz talk, how does my hard poz dick feel, etc can you feel it getting harder. then towards the end he repeats several times, do you want me to infect you. you want your white cunt pozzed up.. and the bottom begs for it.. fucking hot

BBfan74.. the top says alot ot poz talk, how does my hard poz dick feel, etc can you feel it getting harder. then towards the end he repeats several times, do you want me to infect you. you want your white cunt pozzed up.. and the bottom begs for it.. fucking hot

Thanks. Maybe I'll have to get my earphones to understand everything they're saying :)

Great video though.

title: bottom struggles to take it

description:This latin boy hadnt been bred since last year. He snuck out his bf to "go to the gym". Came over to my motel to take my load instead. He was very tight, watch him struggle to take it. I could never bury my cock balls deep, but forc*d enough of it in to blow up his sweet brown hole :)

link: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=qm7oz-G679-