XTube link collection - breeding videos

bbfan74

I agree. When I see a top with a handbag... sorry, I'm out.

He may be a good bottom but a top has to be more masculine for me to like it.

The top is fem. Not my favorite. A top should be masculine. The clatter of the flip flops, the bag, the way he entered the elevators was lady like, showing his abs, was all femenine. Hot body, dick, butt, yes. But too fem. I like fem bttms not fem tops. Thats just my opinion of course.

The top is fem. Not my favorite. A top should be masculine. The clatter of the flip flops, the bag, the way he entered the elevators was lady like, showing his abs, was all femenine. Hot body, dick, butt, yes. But too fem. I like fem bttms not fem tops. Thats just my opinion of course.

I'm just a lurker, but who are we to judge on someones appearance?

Firstly, I don't see him being 'fem' at all - Has a flip flops and a bag... perhaps the bag has his gear or his camera bag? etc? Flip flops, well, I believe it is summer over there, it might be insanely humid or hot where he is.... ??????

Lastly, this is a thread to post videos, not to judge ..... right?

Just sayin' guys.

Maybe some are jealous that they are don't measure up to that tops size so they make catty comments about him being fem to compensate? lol

Honey, not everyone is jealous just because they don't like something. I don't like fem tops just like many here obviously don't. But that doesn't mean I'm jealous and that I want to be a fem top.

Why do you have such a hard time accepting other people's opinions? You say that we should concentrate on posting videos instead of talking about them but then you choose to comment on other people's comments - all the time!

Honey, not everyone is jealous just because they don't like something. I don't like fem tops just like many here obviously don't. But that doesn't mean I'm jealous and that I want to be a fem top.

Why do you have such a hard time accepting other people's opinions? You say that we should concentrate on posting videos instead of talking about them but then you choose to comment on other people's comments - all the time!

I was joking see the lol at the end. And you shouldn't be chastising me for something you do as well. I also contribute videos. Edited by seaguy