XTube link collection - breeding videos

bbfan74

This is a hot video Alirio from Chile who posts (in Spanish) hundreds of videos of him taking loads and pushing them out at the end. Although he's a bottom, he occasionally fucks and breeds holes. In this one Alirio first fucks and breeds a Mexican follower of him and then he takes the load from the Mexican with his sloppy hole. Very hot!

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/dando-y-recibiendo-verga-a-pelo-40580961

Dando y recibiendo verga a pelo (Giving and receiving bare cock) by Alirio

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hungry_hole said:

This is a hot video Alirio from Chile who posts (in Spanish) hundreds of videos of him taking loads and pushing them out at the end.

I found another hot video from Alirio, a self-described bottom proven by his videos but who once in a while he enjoys topping.

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/de-activo-follando-a-un-fans-junto-a-su-amigo-40368431

De activo follando a un fans junto a su amigo (as a top fucking one of my fans together with another friend)

"He's a fan who loves my videos and one day he visited Chile he asked me to meet me and do something fun so I invite him to spend an afternoon and I also invited another friend with whom we both fucked him bareback and filled his hole with both of our loads. This is a gift to my fans who like to see me as a top so I expect lots of comments and votes. Kisses everyone and enjoy "

9 hours ago, Pig4Fucking said:

Love this clip. Well built young bottom is obviously flying and he's begging for cock. Just begging for it which is just the way I like to see pig boys. Suey !

Please SIR, please can i have some cock ?

I am too old for the Maverick Men now but I would love to be spit roasted by these two guys 😉 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1