XTube link collection - breeding videos

bbfan74

2 hours ago, ronetbus said:

Fantastic video.  Being a total nipplepig here this is the ultimate.  Reminds me of Tool Shed in Palm Springs.  When I go to the dark backroom here at Slammer in L.A. inevitably hands reach out and immediate find my tits, start working them, working me into heat and frenzy for cocks.  After poppering, sucking, I always end over the fuck table.  Guys continue to work my tits while I've being fucked and bred.  That is total hog heaven for me.  Oink!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, NLbear said:

FUCK! This is a very, very HOT video!

Makes me both laugh at and really appreciate male sexuality. Two guys can meet anonymously, as total strangers. And in less that 7 minutes politely greet each other, get naked, kiss passionately, fuck a raw load into the other one, say a polite "thank you", dress and leave. All without even knowing each other's names. 
This type of sexual appetite in nearly unheard of with most str8 women. 
But, it's not uncommon at all, for men (both gay and str8). 
I think back to the countless numbers of times that I've sat in an adult bookstore video booth or in the xxx theatre and taken the loads from guy after guy after guy. Sometimes in the double digits during a visit. Totally anonymously. Usually without a single word being spoken.
God! I love horny men....!!! LOL 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 4/25/2020 at 10:09 PM, NLbear said:

Fantastic!  This is pure manimal lust in its best primal form - mount, mate and breed.  And that pile driving ass can plow me any day of the week.  Oink!!

• Like 2

On 4/25/2020 at 10:09 PM, NLbear said:

In my opinion, THIS might be the hottest video clip I've ever seen. Pure animal lust. Two incredibly hot guys. And they are obviously both incredibly turned on by each other. I've watched it 4 or 5 or 10 times in the last week. Who knows? It's Fuckin' HOT!

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 2

• Moderators
On 5/1/2020 at 3:24 PM, chipygmalion80 said:

Asher Davis beefy butt up in hotel for anon bearded otter/cub to use as a pump n dump:

That was a lot of fun.  Love the businesslike attitude of that pocket cub top. And the love tap to finish it off. Just perfect!

• Like 1

On 4/27/2020 at 3:16 AM, SpfldPowerBottom said:

Amazing vid clip. The cum that leaks out and coats the Top's hard cock is awesome. The best is how the hole really opens up and pushes out. I know from both ends how that feels: my hole is just like that and on the rare occasions I top, I love the feeling of a wide open hole on my cock.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 12:24 PM, chipygmalion80 said:

Damn buddy, I love that Top.  He's just pure clinical, methodical, persistent manimal, showing no emotion or interest.  Looks more like he's checking out his car  engine to be sure it's running smoothly while he revs the accelerator and breeds it.  Perfect.  Oink!

• Like 1

mohsen1st (Melbourne)

[think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/licking-sucking-nipple-play-fucking-breeding-hot-part-1-43901891

he made sure I'm ready so he could blow his load into me, I'm super sensitive to my nipple and he knew it with an added finger to please my butthole too. I got a nice load in me, but then we flipped and I blew mine into him. (Part 1)

[think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/licking-sucking-nipple-play-fucking-breeding-hot-part-2-43904551

Now it's my turn to blow my load in him. I needed more stimulation so asked him to squeeze my nipples. (Part 2)

• Like 4