XTube link collection - breeding videos

bbfan74

• Moderators

hot-uncut-swiss-guy-breeds-my-cummy-hole

One of the hottest men I've ever had sex with - a very sexy Swiss guy with a big dick came by to load me up after I took 2 loads. This is after he already unloaded me in once. We started cuddling and he said he need to fuck me again, so I bent over. He had the perfect size cock and fucked me so deep it drove me crazy.

• Upvote 2

• Moderators

Bareback Fucking in DC Hotel

While in DC on biz I got a chance to meet up with a guy I've been hot to fuck for a while now. After getting warmed up on the bed he bent over the chair in front of the window so I could really plow his ass. Being on the second floor we had a great view of the street and sidewalk below. Was hoping for someone to notice us but no one did. I blast my seed deep in his hole at the end.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, barenekkid said:

This is a video of me getting fucked that I posted on xtube. I’m not a pro or anything but I do love knowing guys can see me getting fucked. Hope to make and post more videos soon.

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/bareback-slut-gets-fucked-and-bred-40399931

Fukin hot loadtaking.  And love the party cock. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

A couple of great bookstore vids from a trucker:

Hot Trucker Breeds Me at Gloryhole

Ok, now this is hot. Turn up the volume for this one. This trucker, late 30's prob. 6' or so, nice looking, rugged. The booths here have no doors. This guy I had already got fucked by comes and cheers me on. This trucker had a great cock, and you can hear a little back and forth between us. You can hear him as he's close to cumming, and as he breeds my hungry hole. Enjoy! Would love some comments on this one

My First PA

This guy had already bred me once, he came into my booth and didn't want recorded. Then he watched me recording 2 other guys fucking me thru the gh. I was sucking his cock while the trucker in last video was plowing my ass. You can hear me ask him if he would fuck me thru the gh. He wanted to fuck my pre loaded ass and as soon as the trucker pulled out, he put his cock thru. That PA oil some getting used to, but it was good. Turn up your volume and hear him as he loads me for the 2nd time.

• Upvote 2

On 6/11/2019 at 11:15 AM, barenekkid said:

This is a video of me getting fucked that I posted on xtube. I’m not a pro or anything but I do love knowing guys can see me getting fucked. Hope to make and post more videos soon.

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/bareback-slut-gets-fucked-and-bred-40399931

Hot video!  Would love to see more vids from you!