XTube link collection - breeding videos

bbfan74

2 hours ago, S6AT6A6N said:

No sweeter sound than a loose cunt heavily loaded with cum squelching as it gets pounded, cum being fucked in deeper and also some splattering outside during strokes, being prepared for another load to be pumped balls deep inside! 🐷

[think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/sperm-pre-lubed-slutty-bottom-breeded-again-in-sloppy-hole-40533241

That video is so hot, definitely want my hole to sound like that when it's filled with cum.

• Like 2

[think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/shoot-inside-32631482

FUCK ~ I so wish I was right there in that exact moment. I would have not hesitated to lube up my Dick (using my Dick only as to not waste any on my hands) with that wonderful load, then fuck it deep into the PiGs guts, in anticipation for my very own load, which I'd squirt with my Dick buried in balls deep.

🐷💦☣️💦

• Like 4

[think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/sperm-pre-lubed-slutty-bottom-breeded-again-in-sloppy-hole-40533241

My bud who sometimes takes my cock and I decided to breed a bottom together. Found a cum dump on Grindr and told him to come over. This bottom had 2 loads in him already. I let me buddy cum inside him first then I used his lube as cum. I loved having my cock covered in random cum DNA. I fucked this bottom until I shot my slutty load in him. He was a filthy fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Moderators

Here's a condom to bareback vid that's rather well shot:

[think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/another-condom-to-bareback-breeding-26061841

from secret_slut75

"It was supposed to be a threesome, but the other guy backed out. Instead the 20 y/o came over and we decided to film a condom to bareback stealth fantasy. I'm not usually a top, but I had a load built up for almost 3 weeks. Bred him good, then he bred me, but we didn't get that on video."

• Moderators

The latest from zibmusser. I have to say I think the top is incredibly hot - Woooof!

[think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/walmart-redneck-returns-42270471

"You guys asked for him back. Glad we reconnected. He invited me over to breed me on his wife's bed as she went holiday shopping. I could smell the pussy on the sheets. I hope she could smell mine too. He said his D A D is a Zibmusser fan and likes watching his s o n fuck a f a ggot - AND his D A D wants to fuck me with his son next. I CANT wait. DNA from 2 generations together!!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Truversebb said:

The amount of vids being referenced here has come to a crawl without the ability to post quick links. Very sad. Any way the site moderators can remove this restriction?

It's no harder to post video links than it ever was. It's harder to view them, because you have to cut and paste the URL unless they are in trusted domains, but posting them is just a paste like always. The reasons for the restriction (and how to get it changed for specific domains) are explained here

6 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

It's no harder to post video links than it ever was. It's harder to view them, because you have to cut and paste the URL unless they are in trusted domains, but posting them is just a paste like always. The reasons for the restriction (and how to get it changed for specific domains) are explained here

dont cut and paste highlite and right click open in new tab or window

On 12/15/2019 at 7:40 AM, viking8x6 said:

Harder to view for sure. And borderline unusable on a mobile device. The change is garbage. Hire a web designer to figure out a better solution.

• Downvote 2

Guest takingdeepanal
On 12/3/2019 at 12:43 PM, S6AT6A6N said:

No sweeter sound than a loose cunt heavily loaded with cum squelching as it gets pounded, cum being fucked in deeper and also some splattering outside during strokes, being prepared for another load to be pumped balls deep inside! 🐷

Deeper, please, Daddy! OINK OINK OINK