XTube link collection - breeding videos

bbfan74

northside1

[think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/sluts-in-love-pt1-fuzzy-jock-breeds-thick-cub-all-night-43607901

A month ago I went home for some tuff fam stuff. On the apps one night to take my mind off, found a cute guy my age. Turns out he's more than I bargained for (in a rly fucking good way). He’s a hot AF talented p!g top with a dirty fuckin’ mouth! Our chemistry was intense, sexually, romantically & politically. I spent the next 2 nights there deep in fucking and talking before heading back to Canada. We're stuck on 2 sides of a border for now. But this is def not the last you'll see of him 😛

• Upvote 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, josebarebear said:

Nice foursome with a LOT of dp!

Super hot video! Not the look I usually prefer in my men (there's a reason I'm such a fan of @josebarebear), but awesome chemistry and action. Two exceptionally furry asses (especially considering how smooth the rest of them is) - YUM! And the camera work is simply to die for!

I very much hope to see the ginger bottom guy in 5 or 10 years when he's had a chance to put on some bulk and hopefully sprout fur elsewhere!

2 hours ago, Prairiefire said:

Fantastic, so fucking hot.  Pure manimal mating and breeding, as it's meant to be.  After this Covid crisis is over, I've committed myself to crossing something off my bucket list - finally hosting my own bang here in L.A.  Have a bud whose done them (his record is 41 loads) and he's helping me to plan and set it up.  If mine turns out to be only half as good as this one I'll be happy p*g in h*g heaven.  Oink!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Prairiefire said:

This is exactly the kind of bang I'm going to host for myself here in L.A. after this isolation is over.  Oink!!

Hungr4rawdick

[think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/flip-fucking-a-super-hero-41654481

I spent the morning with my super hero buddy. Able to drill my hole open in a single bound. And just as quickly flipped and offered up his pink hole for my horny cock... And watch til the end...its a super cum bath!

[think before following links] https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/taking-it-raw-at-both-ends-41011271

A few horny buddies came over one summer afternoon to have me service them. It was a hot workout!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1