The summer was hot and muggy that fine day 35 years ago. I was in my forties, average and still looked a bit like the nerd/geek I was in college complete with my horn rim type glasses and nerd-pack in the pocket of my blue work shirt. Tim worked at the plant with me but had shoulder length blond hair and didnt wear glasses. Tim was in his early twenties, a couple of inches shorter than my just over 6' and about 165. At least he wasnt as effeminate as some others I'd shagged but still obviously less manly than me even though I was a geek. We had found out about each other at a Pride fest and that night I had pumped a load into each end of him.

We had a date at a luncheonette a block from the plant. We had the late lunch period at the plant which started at one so at one pm we punched out and walked the block to a wooden building with a large sign that read "Hot Lunch." We entered and took seats at the the ten-stool counter. Harry the cook and proprietor was finishing up with last minute diners, one of whom gave Tim a smirking look that meant he knew what Tim was, on his way out the door. "Hi Harry." I said as I greeted him. "Hi Hank. That the piece you were telling me about?" he replied, pointing at Tim. "Yes. Harry, meat Tim." I added. Harry came over and took Tim's smallish hand in his big manly nailbitten bear paw and said, "Pleased to meat you." "Same here." Tim replied. "I'll be ready by the time you're through." Harry said as he hustled up our order.

We dined on T-bone steaks with potatoes & gravy while Harry began cleaning up after the main lunch-hour crowd. I had been friends with Harry since we first met at a sex club where I had helped hold down a fairy who wanted to quit after five men had fucked him. Harry was sixth and needed to bust his nut in the poof so I joined four other men to help hold the punk on his stomach on the wrestling mat floor of the orgy room so Harry could mount and fuck him. He was further impressed with me when I wanted to go after him in his cum and that of the other five men who had fucked the punk. He traded places with me, helping hold the cursing poof in place while I mounted up and took my piece. I had a good feeling orgasm in that perv as did the other men who helped me hold him down after I pulled out.

Harry was as masculine as they come with his bald pate, mustache and long sideburns, hairy beer gut, nailbitten sausage fingers, over 6 uncut inches, size 12 feet and a libido of a college stud. In the summer he wore a wife-beater, black short pants and black rubber sandals at work, in the winter he was attired in a more formal chef outfit complete with the hat.

The fun started after we finished lunch. Harry turned the open/closed sign around in the front window, locked the door and we went to the men's room at the side in back as I unbuttonned my work shirt. The mens room had a urinal and a stall. One sink was opposite the urinal across from the door. The muffled sounds of traffic came in through the exhaust register in the ceiling over the toilet stall.

We men started things off with a hug and french kiss. I felt his hot sweaty body as I wrapped my arms around him and felt his thick sweaty arms around me under my work shirt. A couple of minutes later our dicks were hard. We disengaged and Tim dropped to his knees, unzipped Harry's fly and took out his uncut prick. He kissed it as Harry inhaled with a smile, then sucked it into his mouth. He sucked it a moment, eating the man's two day accumulation of cheeze and left it wet with his spit, then stood up and bent over the sink. Harry and I spat on Tim's asshole. Harry stood behind him and lined up his shot. He shoved it right in and held his hips as he began fucking. I stood nearby admiring the combination of a masculine man fucking someone lacking in masculinity as Harry had a good piece of Tim. It was actually their second time together, their first being Tim sucking the man off and then drinking his piss. Harry's uncut meat gave a good performance as the man fucked the asshole to victory in just over five minutes, hilting himself as he pumped his gonads up the punk's ass. I could see Tim's five-incher stiff from getting turned on by getting fucked by Harry. I had my dick out as I watched the man conquer the punk. It was throbbing with some precum oozing out of it.

I stepped over so Harry and I could french-kiss while his love-muscle shot the rest of his jizz up Tim who seemed to be having his own orgasm. Harry then thrust a couple of times, then pulled his spent love-shaft out of Tim who then knelt before him and took his semi-hard cock in his mouth to suck it clean. A few minutes later Harry grinned wide and held Tim's head and began pissing, filling his mouth. Tim gulped it all. "Great fuck and finish, Harry" I said as Tim sucked the last drops of golden man-nectar out of his cock. Tim then sucked off of the man's meat leaving it clean and dry, then he kissed it and his sweaty ball sack. The smell of man sex joined the piss and sweat smells in the tiny restroom as I had Tim suck on my dick. I was horny from joining Harry and needed some relief of my own. I pulled my cock out of Tim's mouth and had him assume the position as he'd done for Harry. I slid right up the asshole in Harry's cum just like at the sex club and hilted myself. I nodded for Harry to kiss me. We men hugged and french kissed and then I held Tim's hips and fucked him. Fucking in Harry's cum that afternoon felt even better than at the sex club as I pistoned my prick in the hole. I normally needed at least fifteen minutes of fucking to shoot my cut meat off but sharing a hole with a fellow masculine man seemed to cut the time Ineeded to get off almost in half as I fucked that hole. Ten minutes later I reached my climax and pumped my load up the asshole, my prick pulsing in pleasure as I enjoyed the ultimate feeling any man can have, the male orgasm. Harry and I french-kissed for a while as I thrust some more to pump the rest of my load up the asshole who seemed to have cummed from the fuckings we men had put to him.

A few minutes later we men finished hugging and kissing and I pulled out of Tim's ass. Tim knelt before me and sucked my dick clean as he had Harry's. Like Harry had done, I held Tim's head and commenced taking a very enjoyable piss as he gulped it. Harry and I kissed again as Tim finished drinking my bodily waste and sucked off of my cock as he had Harry's, leaving it clean and dry, then he kissed my cock and sweaty balls. We men could have pissed in the urinal but pissing in someone's mouth feels so much better, almost as good as cumming in it, especially in someone less masculine than us. Harry and I hugged and kissed one more time, then we men zipped up whileTim pulled up his pants and fastened them. I buttoned up my work shirt and we left the mensroom.

"That was a great fuck we had, thanks for bringing Tim. My nephew'll be here tomorrow to help me with the Friday crowd. He might want a piece of Tim too" Harry said as Tim and I headed to the back door. "We'll be here." I replied. "See you guys then" Harry said as we exited into the afternoon sun. We returned and punched back in with five or ten minutes to spare. I hoped Harry's nephew could cum at least as quick as Harry and I had.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1