Do you ever get bored suckling dick?

Pig Bottom

Anything over the 12 minute mark, yes. I do get bored. However, since I've already started sucking on their

cock, I want their load in my mouth. I remember it took an hour for this nervous kid to cum in my mouth.

I'm definitely persistent in that area.

• Upvote 2

Hell no! I LOVE sucking dick! Like to coax a nice thick load from a man's nutsack. I like the taste of cum, so I guess that's why I enjoy sucking dick sooooo much. I swallow and keep on sucking...their dick is so sensitive after they cum, they go crazy. I grab their waist/but, wrap my arms around their legs...can usually get another load. I also find once they've given me one/two loads orally...they last much longer in my ass , and I definitely like a long fuckdown!

• Upvote 1

off the subject, sort of....Ive got this one bottom who Ive fucked a couple of times but its his mouth that I want. He gives the best god damn blow job Ive ever had. He knows exactly how to play on my skin flute. He begs me constantly to fuck him but when I hook up with him I end up shoving my cock down his throat. So I guess the moral of the story if you get bored sukkin dong, then use your teeth or something else irritating so the top will flip you around and shove it in your other end......

• Upvote 1

damn NO...never get bored sucking dick...love to start with the dick soft then feel it get hard in my mouth...get my reward of a hot sticky load then suck it as it goes soft again...if I am getting fucked the more effort I put into sucking a dick the more I know my hole is going to be pounded...

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck No! Bored sucking cock??!! How can that possibly be??!! Each cock is different, each has its own physical attributes its own personality really. And of course, cum is delicious and no two loads ever taste exactly the same. i luv teasing His cock with my tongue, flicking my tongue into his piss lit, and exploring ways to make that open up. i luv taking Him deep into my throat and squeezing his cock with the muscles of my throat. i luv holding Him inside my throat after He's cum the first time and his dick head is so exquisitely sensitive that He goes crazy. i luv surprising the shit out of Him by pulling a second load out of Him. i luv when he gets verbal -- and physical, and when my blow job turns into His fierce skull fucking. He may start out passive, but my goal is to turn Him aggressive. No, dude, it's never, ever boring.

Edited by mikey cunt
  • Upvote 1

When the dick and my mouth are not a perfect fit I can get tired of it. Anyone know what I mean?

The worst is sucking an unexciting guy who is way too passive. I like to know what I'm doing is appreciated.

Yes I know what you mean totally. Have sucked a few guys whose cocks fit my throat beautifully. I just needed to gently and slowly swallow to the balls and release for a while to get the guy to cum. They usually have an amazed look on their face... yum. Like you I like the encouragement of gasps and moans to spur me on.