Do you ever get bored suckling dick?

Pig Bottom

I never get bored sucking cock. But then I don't so much suck cock as WORSHIP it! I love the taste of cum! As long as I get a load in my mouth or arse I'm happy! As a submissive bottom, I ALWAYS let the TOP decide which of my holes he wants to cum in.

I haven't had sex in over a month because of back disk problems (probably cause by bending over wrong in dark rooms) . I'm feeling better and may go out soon, but I won't get fucked because my back is still not 100%, I will have to stick to the BJ ramp and the bar. I may not stay long, after a while I have to lie down to feel comfy and they took all the mats out of that back room at Slammers. If I feel to bad I will go in a booth and lie down for a bit maybe, alone. :grin:

Edited by Pig Bottom

Never get bored sucking a guys cock. I will suck until he feeds me and then, if he lets, I'll just keep it in my mouth until he gets bored. I have one guy who I will suck off and then I will just keep sucking for 10-15 minutes.
Nice! Love a guy who keeps at it even after he gets a load. All the guys I've had are done after getting a load.

Ive never gotten bored yet! I love sucking cock! Im extremely addicted to having dick in my mouth. I dont even mind when they cant keep it hard, just have a real love for suckling in a limp cock. But knowing that im gonna be able to put that thing deep down my trachea as it dumps directly into my stomach, is worth every little second spent worshipping that dick.

• 7 months later...

No. I'm there to get cum and I'll suck that cock hard to get it. It's great having a top holding back, pacing himself and not intending on cumming. If you get bored sucking on it then you suck that dick for all you are worth. Deep throat it and suck it hard and make that top cum. If you work his cock good,his instincts will kick in and he will start pumping out seed. My heart pounds in anticipation of getting fed. Never bored.