Do you ever get bored suckling dick?

Pig Bottom

Absolutely not. Thick uncut veiny cocks are A+ in my books. Esp. the ones that produce a lot of pre-cum, which I call "cock-nectar". I take my time with 'em - swirling my tongue around the head, deep-throating 'em and doing all I can to suck out and devour the load, which I call "cock-honey." I just love it. BUT I don't care to be face-fucked, either.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of dick sucking, I get bored very fast, see it boring as hell.

I love having mine sucked, and based on experience, I'd say it's 50/50, many guys get bored and offer their asses in no more than 5 minutes, while as many other guys can keep sucking for 2 hours if I let them.

Absolutely not. Thick uncut veiny cocks are A+ in my books. Esp. the ones that produce a lot of pre-cum' date=' which I call "cock-nectar". I take my time with 'em - swirling my tongue around the head, deep-throating 'em and doing all I can to suck out and devour the load, which I call "cock-honey." I just love it. BUT I don't care to be face-fucked, either.[/quote']

Well then we should "meat" each other. I leak like a faucet bro. UC as well. Check out my pics think you will like sucking on my foreskin. Some biting would feel great as well.

Guest JizzDumpWI

BBSeroMan. Well, if it were me; the definition would be lubing your dick with my spit before you flip me over and ram it in my hungry hole...

How're you doin with the storm stud?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Boxir55

Yeah I do get bored with it, I think it's a bit over-rated either giving or receiving. It's ok for a bit then I usually end up putting a pillow under him so that I can suck his cock and rim his hole, that keeps me amused for an extra few minutes.

• 1 month later...

Absolutely not the thrill comes in seeing the guy you are sucking squirming with delight as you hit the sensitive spots on his cock. Pleasure can also come in edging. I also like using fire and ice fill your mouth with coffee and start sucking stop suck on some ice and go at it again. Guys love it and it makes the pleasure last longer for both of you. And of course at the end a nice load of cum is always great