Do you ever get bored suckling dick?

Pig Bottom

• 2 weeks later...
Usually not. But Tops sometimes don't want to cum. Thats annoying when you are thirsty for loads. ;-)

So true subhole, Tops shouldn't hold out so long...let me suck their cock for a bit and then blast a little cum on my face and then dump the rest in my mouth and down my throat as he is telling me to suck every drop from his cock. Once he is done blasting cum into my throat, he can kick back while I lick up every drop of cum off his cock and balls, licking them thoroughly clean, getting him hard again so he can take round two in my ass

Guest faggot hole

This string always amused me. Bored sucking cock??!!! That's like asking if i ever got bored breathing.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive never gotten bored sucking cock, and ive had a lot of cock in my mouth over the past 6 years. obviously there are boring tops for sucking, ones who just sit or stand there and do nothing.. no moaning, to face fucking, no thrusting, no anything. but even then i always enjoy sucking cock and seeing the guys face

Guest BBSeroMan

Again I ask. WTF is Suckling dick? Is this a new method of SUCKING dick that is done by baby ducks? Sucking plus duckling = Suckling? LMAO

yeah! i agree. Sucking is to get you hard and to clean my juices from your cock, but for me is about getting your cock (and many others) in my ass breeding it.

• 1 month later...

I have never get bored sucking dicks :) and I have done it 35 years regulary. New cock ( size, shape, balls, uncut/cut,taste,precum etc. ) to see, lick and suck is always very exciting. Cocks of regulary fuckbuddies you know how they liked to come sucked... but I always do some new tricks ;)

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...