Do you ever get bored suckling dick?

Pig Bottom

The reason I suck cock is to taste and swallow a load or more. My ultimate goal is to receive the sweet and salty man nectar. If it takes too long for him to climax, he can fuck me, but I always appreciate it to end up in my stomach. I’m torn between the sensation of him shooting straight down my throat and tasting it on my tongue. Both are awesome! But, ultimately I guess I will never get bored of sucking cock!

F6F837DE-5D92-4EB4-8212-F16FDC3843E4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I feel the same way as you. I suck a guy till he cums, cause I love the taste and feel of cum anywhere in my mouth, I let him choose how he wants to give it to me! And I've had some nice surprises! Never bored to suck, Also if a guy insists on  breeding me, I insist on sucking his cum covered cock after! 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2012 at 4:45 PM, Pig Bottom said:

I usually lose interest in a few minutes. Unless I happen to run in to an exceptional cock.

Totally with you Pig Bottom. My primary goals in cocksucking are to either get the cock heated up enough to fuck and breed me or to get fed a hot creamy load. After several minutes, I’m ready for one or the other.

And yeah - I’ve walked away from a hard cock because the guy wouldn’t follow through and was stalling to get an extended suck session. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kyoralguy4u

I ONLY GET BORED WHEN A GUY SHOWS UP AND HIS LITTLE DICK IS LIKE 5 " THAT DOES BORE ME I  LIKE TO HAVE A BIGGER DICK TO ENJOY I LIKE THEM 8" TO 11 " THEN  I NEVER GET BORED 

• 4 weeks later...

I only get bored of the guy just lays there or sits there and when are you enjoying it they go yeah you give good head. I'm left thinking what the fuck ! I could practice on a dildoe and I'd have more interaction 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

never.i am a natural born cocksucker.i have loved sucking cocks from my very first time and have spent many days sucking cock after coc for hours.the only thing thats better is sucking cocks while other cocks take turns fucking me and dumping loads in my slutty fuckhole

• 5 weeks later...
Guest RaceplayCoon

I seem to never get tired if I'm sucking a White Dick because I get so horny doing it. I've loyal suck White Dick Only for the last year but when I was sucking other cock's I got bored a few minutes into it. Give me a Almighty White Dick and I'll lose track of reality sucking aimlessly for hours showing that Superior White Dick the appreciation it deserves from a coon nigger bitch

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Nope, and ive literally sucked cock for hours, especially if its huge, i will WORSHIP a big cock and balls with my mouth, tongue and throat. I use ALOT of suction with my mouth, and often my jaw & mouth hurts & i want to take breaks. But i have myself programmed now to where i realize any pains in my mouth or throat DONT matter. That the only thing that does is getting that sperm out of his balls and down my throat or in my ass. Ive literally had times where my throat was sore and id be gagging so hard to the point where id get sharp pains from it. Always remember His Pleasure is more important than your pain. NO BREAKS when sucking a cock, faggots dont deserve one. If u get tired of sucking a dick then you arent a real faggot, its what your mouths #1 purpose is as a faggot.

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

And sometimes guys just want to use my mouth and not my ass which is fine. I will gladly take a real man's sperm in either of my whore holes, i dont get bored of sucking a cock because i know that if i work hard enough with my mouth, i will have the HONOR of taking all his sperm down my mouth. Receiving a real man's sperm down my throat fulfills my purpose that day, so getting tired is NOT an option. If u get tired u are doing something wrong, u arent a properly trained faggot. I would expect a man to slap or spit on me if i dared ask for a break.

And also I Never waste a drop, i lick it off the floor if i miss any :D