Do you ever get bored suckling dick?

Pig Bottom

• 2 months later...

I have never been bored sucking a hard cock. I don't care if he is passive or really into me sucking his dick. I am excited and can't wait to feel and taste that delicious reward for a job well done. Big cocks, little cock. Cut cocks, uncut cocks. one cock or multiple cocks. I love them all and can't wait to suck them and eat his precum and cum. Yummy.

• 4 weeks later...

I keep reading this post on this subject. I still can't believe anyone could get bored sucking a cock. The whole ordeal of finding a hard cock to suck, being on my knees and looking at a hard cock only inches from my tongue, Then the gratification of getting to suck it and savoring his precum and cum is as exciting as the first time I sucked a cock. Finding, sucking and eating cum is the ultimate achievement always exciting. Thirty years of cock sucking and looking forward to another 30 years of cock sucking.

I don't ever remember feeling bored while sucking a cock. At times I have felt impatient about talking about other things when I was hoping to suck the guy's cock. I do find the social interaction with some guys a bit boring, but the sucking is the reason I am there. The best regular alpha I was able to serve stopped talking to me at all, except to say what position he wanted me in. He would occasionally give me instructions, at first. After I was trained in his preferences, that stopped too. I generally keep sucking until the guy pulls his cock out, or shoves my head back. I usually say thank you for your cum.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes hahaha!! There's been times when his cock is hard in my mouth then I just lose interest and slowly jerk it off whole looking at it like "why am I even...?" then put it back in my mouth.

Any bottom who says they never get bored sucking dick aren't good cocksuckers. 

There must be some chemistry, it is not just sucking it but feeling that the man is enjoying it, I am bored that they do not make gestures, or do not take my head and hair while I am eating them. I can not say that I am bored that they take because when I am TOP it takes a long time to load

• 3 months later...

I'm persistent and love a challenge. After a suck and fuck with cum, I like to suck and work a cock to get him hard again as soon as possible for another fuck, because he lasts longer. Enjoying sucking to begin with make the patience easy, and the payoff sex makes it all worthwhile. If you can make him cum a few times in a single session, he will keep coming back.

• 2 weeks later...