Do you ever get bored suckling dick?

Pig Bottom

never! I'm a faggot and a cumdumpster. I don't just "suck cock". I AM a cocksucker. I am a cocksucking faggot. I have been sucking cock since middle school and have LOVED sucking them from the very first time. even before I started blowing guys I would fantasise about being down on my knees sucking off GROUPS of guys and was going down on both boys and men all through highschool and I knew that was where I belonged and where I wanted to be. and I never even cared who was attached to that cock (although blown relatives and other [banned word] cock always feels hotter) but I always knew I was a cocksucking faggot and made sure to open as much time as possible with cocks in my mouth. everyone in school knew I was a cocksucker even before I started openly sucking guys off at parties, and MANY straight boys took advantage of my talented, easy to use mouth.I could literally spend all day every day sucking cock like a full time job and still wanna suck guys off after work and on the weekends. jizzmouth.jpg.69c840c414817cf23b843d585c7d6535.jpgfullsizeoutput_5ce.jpeg.4c601291a4ea9befc4e7420c0a9eb1b4.jpeg

cocksucker.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hmm. Honestly, yes. I really enjoy sucking dick, but it’s foreplay and a lead up to me taking dick, and everything else, in my ass. But like so many other things with me, it’s about what the top wants, not what I want. Tops who like having their dicks sucked have used this to torment me, making me suck them all night and never going near my hole. Thankfully I enjoy being mindfucked as well as assfucked!

• Like 3

It really depends on different things: my mood, the top's reaction, his cock to name a few. Sometimes it is just a means to get him hard enough to start fucking and somethimes there's a beautiful cock and the top really enjoys me sucking him which makes me continue until he indicates it's time to switch positions. 

I also enjoy sucking a final load out of a guy after he already blasted one (or two) in my ass. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm always changing it up, using different parts of my mouth, lips, tongue, hard and soft palates to keep it unpredictable, which is the best way to edge. I can go for an hour like that easily. When it comes time to round the clubhouse turn and head for the home stretch. I count strokes, head-to-base every time. A speed that knows the climax is coming, but isn't pushy, with pressure that is firm, but not too tight. I make sure to keep my throat open, so it can glide all the way in without hitting the back of my mouth every time.

Then, when I'm in the groove, I can really pay attention to every little detail of his body. Muscle twitches, changes in breathing, sounds, even the cock will throb and flex as we get closer and closer. Concentrating on keeping everything I'm doing solid and even; never freaking out and pushing by going to fast, or too tight, just letting it happen. The energy is so intense! i love that moment. And the longer we've taken to get to that moment, the hotter and more exciting it is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I love sucking! And I fucking love to swallow! But what turns me on the most is when the top has fun. If he's completely silent or too passive it gets frustrating. I want him to moan because of me and I love the reward that comes next. But nevertheless I couldn't suck a dick for 30 minutes. I'd really get bored and would think that I wouldn't do a good job. Whenever I suck a guy off, my goal is to make him lose his mind and explode in my mouth as soon as possible 😛

• Like 2

All cocks are different. The trick for me is to find those differences and exploit them. My new daddy has the biggest, thickest dick I’ve ever seen and also a he most foreskin. The first few times I sucked him was uncomfortable for both of us so I asked him please to TEACH me how to suck him.    

“For one thing,” he said, “you don’t need to deep throat me. All the nerves are in the knob of my cock so focus on there.” Perfect! I loved it! It was like tasting candy!

”Next,” he said, be gentle with my foreskin. Don’t troll it down. Roll it up.” That was totally novel to me and took a bit of practice, which I was willing to do, you betcha!

”now because I’m so sad hick you really have to watch your teeth. I know you’re a pro on normal dicks, but as your ass already knows, mine isn’t normal. So go slow and carefully. Take your time.”

“And finally let go of the strangulation grip. It’ll stand up for you on its own, Ann’s I can also find KC your mouth at my own pace. We’ll both enjoy it more.”

because I wear his collar I did everything he said, practiced and practiced until he smiled, rumpled my hair, and rewarded me with my six and seventh load of the night. My daddy is a Superman!