Do you ever get bored suckling dick?

Pig Bottom

• 2 weeks later...

It totally depends on the dick and the guy. Some dicks I can only suck for a certain amount of time before I get lockjaw of some sort. I definitely don't have a snake's jawbone that others have that can accommodate certain girths for too long, but I do love sucking dick like no ones business... Also depends on how hot the guy is, that does make a difference for me. But you know, I started sucking dick at 7 so it's in my blood, lol

• 4 weeks later...

I love sucking cock. Period. I especially like when they have full pubes and nice big balls for me to lick and slurp. I love to rub my face in their pubes, smell their scent and suck them until they are ready to reward me for being the good cocksucker that I am.  Bored? Never. Excited? Every. Single. Time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest MyDarlene

no fag cocksucker get bored how could that be possible, i live for cock to suck and swallow and get bred all the time as well, nothing a bottom does could bore me in any way, What i always try to do is make it last for as long as i can i'll edge and do whatever it takes to keep that dick in my mouth or throat or asslong as i its what i live for and worship.