Do you ever get bored suckling dick?

Pig Bottom

Guest Bearman

Love to suck cock and work hard to give the top a really enjoyable time but what I really want after he is hot and horny is to feel it thrust into my hole and thick sticky deposit shooting deep inside

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/03/2017 at 4:28 PM, doitbb4me said:

This is a trick question,or maybe a joke?Never get tired of sucking cock.LOVE the way a cockhead flares just before shooting.:)

Hey ... you would be most welcum to flare my head any time ... all the time, maybe ... love to shoot up for a willing mouth

Nightcap.jpg

Sweet ... ....jpg

Tongue it.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If a guy's cock isn't very big or he can't get hard, I get bored pretty fast.  I like a thick mouthful of cock to suck.  For me, thickness is way more important than length.  As for him not getting hard, it certainly could be that I'm not sucking his cock the way he likes it.  There's usually zero communication, so I don't know, for sure...

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

i don't suck cock at all, but i LOVE getting sucked. but sometimes it can take me a long time to orgasm. i always hope the guy never gets bored while sucking me. i do react to him a lot though (i moan, and rub my hands on his shoulders and tell him it feels good and ask if he tasted any of my precum yet) 

• Upvote 2

I love sucking dicks. These pieces of meat are all different. diameter, shape, length, glan. A dick does not smell as others. Some are clean, some are more or less clean, some are really dirty and smelly and cheesy. I love them. I try to keep most of them in mouth and play with my tongue. Owners wish to get back his dick but I do my best to keep that piece in my mouth. Either the owner wins or I win  then I keep playing  until loads of cum are invading my mouth, I swallow.

God NO I never get bored of sucking cock!!!! I LOVE the pleasure it gives a man, thus, giving me pleasure in return!! Love to take him to the point of no return and then get my mouth and throat filled with his load!

• Upvote 1

Oral has always been my favorite thing. There is nothing like the feeling of a hard cock sliding in and out of your mouth. If you're uncut, that's even better. I am happy to breed anyone that wants it but I really love the feeling of that first steaming hot gush of cum, hitting my tongue and the back of my throat. I could really suck off multiple guys for several hours and not get bored. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

No I am a cock sucker love the taste of cock balls and cum!! My roll is to kneel before men my mouth ready to receive their cock and balls! My pleasure is to be the mouth they use my reward is to swallow their hot load of sperm and I always thank them for allowing me to pleasure them and feeding me their cum!! I f they want my ass all they need is to ask and I will get into position head down ass up ready and willing to be penetrated!!

WIN_20170530_004927.JPG