Do you ever get bored suckling dick?

Pig Bottom

I have never ever have gotten tired of sucking cock. The longer the better. If I don't suck at least 3 cocks a day I feel I have failed as a cocksucker. I live out in the suburbs. There are no shortage of married men that just want nothing more than to pop off one and bail. Occasionally I get one that loves it so much they come back the same day for round two.

• Upvote 1

A true cock loving cock sucker will suck and deep throat your cock for hours...once in Palm Springs I had a fantastic blow job that went on continuously from 10 pm until 4am....that guy-hot dude from Phoenix-could swallow my cock to the base and massage my dick with his throat-and I have a big thick dick...I don't know how he breathed and I didn't care...neither one of us got bored-except bored stiff

Guest JizzDumpWI

I never get bored sucking dick. I can take nearly any dick (thickness of some is my only issue) balls deep. I love feeling how the guy is responding to my throat/tongue; hear changes in his breathing; feel his balls pull up as he gets closer to cumming. Each time that is such a turn on. So, at least to this point, I've never gotten bored. Now, I don't know about sucking for a full hour with no cum... That might bore me. But so far no man has held out for longer than 15 min.

Guest JizzDumpWI
I don't get bored sucking cock, however, I mainly want to get fucked and have him blow inside my guts.

I agree Bttm2go. Loads in my ass preferred too.

Guest JizzDumpWI
When the dick and my mouth are not a perfect fit I can get tired of it. Anyone know what I mean?

The worst is sucking an unexciting guy who is way too passive. I like to know what I'm doing is appreciated.

I agree I love to suck too unless he is an inactve participant. Then I move on....

Guest faggot hole

Are you kidding? Bored sucking cock? No fucking way. Each cock is different, each load a sweet surprise, each blow job a challenge. i love to surprise Him with a blow job like He's never had before; surprise Him with the volume of sweet, sweet cum i can pullout of His balls; surprise Him by extracting that second load. i wanna leave Him with tender balls and a cock that is still throbbing for minutes after i let Him finally slip it out of my throat. i wanna turn Him from a passive sperm donor to an aggressive skull fucker.

• 4 weeks later...