My Dad Fucked Me At Christmas

Spermpig

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I started sucking my dad when I was about 12.    He was drunk and passed out, and I would sneak in between his legs and lick his cock head.    At first I only tasted his piss, but eventually he would start to get hard and I would taste his pre-cum.   After a number of months, dad woke up and caught me.   That started our sexual relationship.    He used me as his urinal, cum-dump, and fuck-whore whenever he was drunk.   We never had sex when he was sober.   After a couple of years, he had pimped me out to his poker buddies and a bar owner he owned money too.    I was 16 when I started getting fucked by older men.    I loved every minute of it!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Incest is best as they say.  Nothing wrong with it at all. My first sex was with a neighbour guy. It was excellent. My first sex with a woman was with a cousin. That was excellent too.

Guest faggot hole

This is the story of my life.  my dad started fucking me when i was 11.  He fucked me nearly every day and when he was confident that my skills were such that i wouldn't embarrass him, he started letting his buddies fuck me.  It tapered off after i left for college, but even now, we get together 3-4 times a year.  Dad and a bunch of his pals and me, striving always to make my dad proud.

On 8/3/2017 at 10:52 AM, faggot hole said:

This is the story of my life.  my dad started fucking me when i was 11.  He fucked me nearly every day and when he was confident that my skills were such that i wouldn't embarrass him, he started letting his buddies fuck me.  It tapered off after i left for college, but even now, we get together 3-4 times a year.  Dad and a bunch of his pals and me, striving always to make my dad proud.

Nothing better than a father's love, except his lust for his son's ass.   Dad passed me around to his buddies too, but it usually was in exchange for a bar tab or poker debts.    Even now I start to drip realizing dad was pimping me out when I was 15 or 16 to the men he owed money.

• 9 months later...