Asshole Goes From Virgin To Poz in One Fuck

I had had the bug for a few months no thanks to some asshole I'd fucked at an orgy. I had fucked two asses and was blown by two cocksuckers at random that night and finished off by fucking another asshole for my fifth hole. The wear and tear on my dick from the first four holes had provided an easy entrance for then HIV from the last hole that turned out not only poz himself but some of the loads already up it were poz. I had the flu a couple of weeks later and saw my doctor at the mens clinic who confirmed I had been pozzed. Fortunately the antivirals were holding it at bay and I had access to them.

I had always been a virile horny man who had scored at least twenty-five to thirty new conquests a year, mostly males but had fucked some women. Men were better lays as well as the advantage that thay dont get pregnant and that they liked giving head and getting fucked with no strings attached. I had curtailed my sex after my diagnosis, sticking to sticking it into poz bottoms and versatiles as well as letting an occasional neg cocksucker blow me. Even then I considered the chances of spreading my bug orally like the times I had let less friendly but still horny guys suck my cock or when I fucked them when I had the clap and they ended up getting it in their mouths or asses and being embarassed at it and having to go to the V.D.clinic, or worse their own doctors and try to make up a story about how they caught it without admitting they sucked a cock or willingly let men fuck them. Two 'holes that I knocked up with V.D. got into all kinds of trouble, one ended up in a nasty divorce, the other facing a homophobic boss once word of his disease spread. I called this a double-fucking becuse I not only literally fucked them or let them suck my infected dick, and pumped my infected sperms into their holes but they got their lives fucked up as well. Hearing about the second fucking turned me on and I'd usually go out to bust a nut in another conquest or go and masturbate(by then I'd have run my course of the antibiotics from the V.D. clinic).

On of my fave sadistic pleasures was the ease of busting an anal cherry and pumping my gonorrhea or syph-laden load up his ass and introducing him to the "pleasure" of feeling pain from his first fucking and then the misery of the drips coming out of his asshole, wondering what happenned or regretting letting someone fuck him, not to mention the misery of having to use something to absorb the clappy drips coming out of his ass until he could get it taken care of or finding out the hard way he had the syph.

The circumcision-mongers have been touting circumcision as a way to slow the spread of AIDS since the end of the 20th. century but in reality our glans, lacking the nurtuting protection of a foreskin, gets dried and tougher, making it easier for us to pound ass and tear things up inside the asshole without harming our glans. Also, because we lost some of our sensitive parts in the procedure we have to fuck harder and longer which means more wear and tear on the assholes we fuck which opens up their anal walls more for whatever germs and viruses we pump into them to enter their bloodstreams and systems.

I had met one obnoxious kid when I was a teenager and avoided him because he was such an asshole. However, a decade and a half later we ran into each other in of all places someone's birthday party. The good thing was that he didnt recognize me, with my beard and glasses and that I'd quit biting my nails because I no longer needed to jack off all the time. The great thing was that he was looking for someone to break his anal cherry.

We got to talking and I hoped he wouldnt remember me because I wanted to fuck him badly. My dick stirred in my pants at the thought of filling him with the virus and fucking up his life. He asked me about my size and was glad I packed a relatively small five inches.

We ended up making a date. I didnt get my hopes up since many plans often fell through but the thought of fucking him in more ways than one turned me on so much that I had to wear my looser jeans to hide my hardon at work and in public. It was like the week before my eighteenth birthday a decade before when my uncle said he'd take me to a whorehouse and buy me a whore to pump my then neg. seed into.

The "date" had been delayed a couple of times so I lost hope but almost a month later we went and I fucked.

We met at a cheap hourly motel where he paid for the room. I didnt want him to know where I lived and he was married so we couldnt gay at his place.

"First off I want you to take a good shit and empty your hole so it'll be easier on you." I told him.

Fortunately he needed to take a shit.The real reason was to give him less chance of shitting out my cum as well as to reduce the shit he'd leave on my dick when I finished fucking him. That in turn would also mean he'd be more inclined to suck my dick clean when I told him to after I finishied fucking him.

Once in the room we started off with a hug and french kissing, then we stripped. He was slender with a swimmer's build while I was just as fat as when we were kids and teenagers. He then knelt and sucked my cock into his mouth. His mouth wasnt virgin judging from how he sucked it and got it hard although he wasnt as good as most cocksuckers who've sucked me off. I got hard in his mouth and he gave it a good sucking, swallowing precum. I then pulled out of his mouth and told him I'd start breaking-in his ass.

"Remember, it's gonna hurt the first few times you get fucked but after about a dozen times you'll love it and want it." I told him.

He seemed to understand and was good enough to not ask me about how my ass felt. I had tried bottoming, both oral and anal, just to see what the cocksuckers and assholes we Tops fucked got out of it, and hated it. I about vomited as soon as the man's cock entered my mouth and I flung the buttfucker off my back before he finished getting his glans in my sphincters.

I knew that I enjoyed inflicting the pain to assholes when I used them for cunts as well as enjoyed using someone's mouth for a cunt. The environment I grew up in considered a man who fucked ass and mouth as superior to one who merely fucked vaginas but someone who sucked cock or let his ass get fucked was considered less than a man, considered as somewhere between a man and a woman and many were treated and considered as women. That was another reason I never cared to be versatile. I was always proud to be a Top.

I had him lay on his stomach with a pillow under his pelvis and spread his legs while I greased up my gun which was pulsing in anticipation of shooting deadly bullets of poz into him when I would pump my infected cum up his ass.

I spat on his hole and mounted him. I put my glans to his sphincter and let my weight drive it in as he jerked and flinched and then screamed as I forced my way in. He tried to buck and beg me to pull out. I had him under me with my weight and grip holding him in position to keep him from dislodging my dick.

"Please pull it out! It hurts like hell!" he cried.

I replied with a thrust to force it further in and his scream intensified. I was feeling too good to waste this opportunity. I intended to get my rocks off in him and infect him with my deadly sperms. I rode him like a bucking bronco. He was quite strong with adrenelin but I was still bigger, heavier and stronger as well as more masculine and fought to keep my dick up his ass and begin thrusting.

"Hold still you bitch!" I snarled but he was enraged so I had to keep fighting for my rightful piece of him.

He had consented to let me fuck him so I was within my rights, at least as far as the law was concerend back then. I got my dick further in and pinned him like pinning an insect to a board in a biology class. As a matter of fact one guy in a biology class in college compared pinning a live insect to a board to pinning someone to the bed with his dick and that his dick would start to get hard when he pinned an insect.

My dick was staying hard as I kept it hilted waiting for him to settle down which he did after a while. His writhings and struggles helped my dick wiggle around inside his ass to tear his rectum walls. I then began to slowly rock my pelvis, moving my dick back and forth in his ass as he flinched and whined with each movement of my dick in his sore hole. I felt like a stallion conquering a new filly to turn her into a mare. I gradually increased my thrusts in speed and stroke as my powerful dick split his anal walls more, clearing a path for my sperms to deliver their deadly load into his bloodstream and system. I knew that even with my smallish five-incher it felt to virgins like I had a ten-inch of proportionate girth splitting his ass. This was one reason I enjoyed fucking virgins not to mention the nice snug tightness many of us circumcised men enjoy. The punk seemed to peter-out, his strength exhausted but I retained my iron grip on his upper arms, my thick nails digging into his skin, as I sawed away in him. It felt better without his violent squirming in his vain attempt to dislodge my dick and escape his obligation to me.

I figured his asshole was broken-in enough for my cum to pass its death-load into him so I began drilling hs ass, piston-thrusting in him as he felt the increase of pain from my faster thrusts. My pelvis was taking off pile-driving my small but mighty love-muscle in him, feeling so very good while he suffered in the pain I was enjoying putting to him. I was conquering not just another asshole but additionally conquering him in a new way as well filling him with a buttload of pain and getting ready to fill him with my life-changing jizzum. My dick was feeling better, in seventh heaven, as I put him through hell. It was a perfect balance of a man getting sexual pleasure by putting pain and misery to a crummy punk as well as who's the man and who's the 'woman' in this relationship. He got used to the pain, seemingly numbed, as I enjoyed thrusting in his sore asshole. I was working up a good sweat, breathing hard. My glasses started slipping but I didnt dare take a hand off him lest he decide to take advantage of the situation. I flipped my head just a bit to jerk them back in place and pumped my eyebrows a little to help settle them, all without missing a stroke. I felt myself getting closer to my inevitable climax and began pounding his ass. He renewed his whining and begging me to stop or at least take it easy. He also struggled anew but his attempts were feeble compared to what tey were when we started out.

"Fuck you!" I replied as I increased my stroke.

He seemed defeated as I took my pleasure making my dick feel good in his thrashed hole.

I then got that urge that comes just before ejaculation and let my hips take over, jack-hammering him into the bed as my pelvis slapped his ass with each thrust as I pounded my way to victory. I then felt it cumming and then my spunk began to flow as my hard turned-on dick commenced pumping my deadly poisoned jizz into his hole.

The feeling of that orgasm was incredible. My dick felt as good as it ever did as I injected my dirty deadly poz cum into the asshole, the pulses of pleasure from my ejaculating gun that filled me with joy and pride as I filled him with my horrible diseased spunk. I tried to remember my previous oegasms that compared but ended up considering this orgasm to be the best feeling most intense joyful ejaculation I'd had to that point. My penis pulsed with pleasure as I spurted ropes of HIV-laden cum into him, grinning and thinking of how my poison seed would keep fucking him up for years, maybe decades, to come, courtesy of my powerful weapon. One asshole had ridiculed my "small-calibre pistol" but now that I carried the virus my love-gun was just as powerful and deadly as a big-bore magnum. Having the power in my pants to dispatch assholes on my shit-list while enjoying the pleasure of the male orgasm with a few penis-pleasing ass-pounding thrusts made me feel really good.

I rested a moment and then pulled part-way out and slammed my dick home half a dozen times pumping more pain and disease into his fissured hole, then lay on and in him enjoying the pleasant afterfuck, my penis inside him as my sperms swam around in his twat carrying their evil load into his system via the tears and breaches in his ravaged rectum.

"When are you going to pull out?" he asked beggingly.

"When I catch my breath and my dick softens." I replied as I thrust some more.

He seemed to be sobbing as I lay on his back. I didnt rally care. To me he was just another asshole to stick my dick into, punish and pump my seed in although he was also an asshole I felt needed punishing with my lance and the poison death I shot into him with it.

Even a couple of minutes later I was stilll feeling great , having conquered that asshole and had fun administering the ultimate punishment by injecting my dirty virus into him via that ultimate pleasure that's the male orgasm.

I thought of how he'd feel when the flu hit him and he'd feel like he had been beat up in a downtown alley and how he'd feel and look several years later as my slow-death bullets from my trusty gun did their work rotting him out from inside.

I also felt sad that I'd be constantly taking numerous drugs and medicines needed to keep me a step ahead of the advancing disease to prolong my life and keep me from dying the horrible death. I then fantasized with glee this asshole I'd just fucked and fucked-up likely skipping doses of his drugs, as he had sloughed off his responsibilities when we grew up. I also thought of his wife who had cut me off in a parking lot and then flipped me off getting it from him. That would be my most enjoyable way I'd fuck a woman, by the 'hole I fucked passing my seed to the bitch. It would also likely make them decide not to breed which would be nice beause it would spare the world of their spawn.

My spent dick was finally softening a bit. I yanked out before it softened too much so I could also make it hurt him more as well as leave him feeling empty and thinking it felt better with it still in his ravaged hole.I asked him to suck it clean of the cum, lube and traces of shit and blood he'd left on it but as I'd expected he rudely told me to go to hell and spat on my crotch. He tumbled to the floor like a rag doll as my fist swung and hit a home run.

"You fuckin' ungreatful bitch. I spent my time and money on you, made love to your shitty ass and you cant even be respectful enough to clean your filthy shit off my love muscle? Fuck you!" I snarled and spat on his face.

I picked up his shirt as he got up to try to retaliate but I slugged him again, sending him across te bed onto the floor on the other side, and quickly wiped my dick clean with his shirt before throwing it in his face. He started picking himself up off the floor as I began getting dressed. I hurridly put my shorts on, pulled my trousers on, put on my T-shirt and picked up my shoes with my socks in them and headed out after having to elbow him away from me again.

I dropped the room key off, telling the man the room should be vacant in a few minutes, then walked a couple of blocks to a bus stop.

I hopped the bus home and took a good shower, mainly to wash the asshole's shit off of my dick. I soaped up my crotch good and lovingly fondled my love-gun and coddled my balls in thanks for how well they performed and made me feel when I fucked that asshole. I made sure all traces of his crap ended up down the drain. After my shower I felt good. I had done three things with one fuck: I had not only taken my piece of his ass him but I had taken his anal cherry and given him the gift.;)

I didnt see the punk for over a month. When I did he saw me and gave me a dirty look. I could tell he was recovering from the initial flu like symptoms so I masturbated when I got home, knowing I had done my job. I fucked poz bottoms and versatiles for a couple of years before meating another neg asshole.I never found out for sure whether or not he had passed it to his wife, as she had filed for divorce a few months later and moved out of town.

Edited by Tailgunner