Black Thug in the Grey Morning

Gymguy8

Guest TwiztedCub

Damn fucking hot story! I’m ready for Matt to choke on Javi’s cock while Eli gives him that rough fuck he’s begging for and the gift that’s coming with it.

Maybe force a point in his arm, first?

• 3 months later...

I imagine we all have go-to stories on this site...and this has always been one of the hottest stories here. The pace, the drugs, the sex....perfection to this pig!

• 1 year later...

My hole tightened up at Eli's words. I remembered how I felt only a few minutes earlier when he had been pounding me with gusto. "Don't worry, stud. We're going to build up to full power. Earlier, well, that was just taste of what it's going to be. What it can be, if you can take it."

"Do another hit of poppers for me," Javi said. "But watch those teeth." He leaned over and gave Eli another deep kiss. "This is going to be so much fun to watch," he told the black man. I still had the bottle in my hand, so I took a long snort from it. If Eli was going to go all the way and fuck my hole properly, the poppers wouldn't be enough. But nothing wasn't going to be a viable option either. "Give them to me," Javi said. He took the bottle of poppers from my hand.

Javi did a hit and then grabbed my head. He pulled me down on his cock. "So fucking close," Javi said.

"Well, you don't have to hold back," Eli said. "You know he's gonna eat every drop of your load." He was right about that. Now that the poppers had taken effect, I was once more a totally cock-starved animal and desperate for every drip and drop of sperm I could get. I had eaten Eli's cum earlier, I had taken Javi's sperm in my ass. Now it was the time to savor Javi's cum in my mouth, and maybe, just maybe, to get Eli's thick load in my hole. "I want to see him gag on your cock. Make your sperm drip from his mouth."

"Oh fuck," Javi said, grabbing the back of my head and shoving his cock deep into me. "Fucking hot mouth."

Eli was mirroring Javi's moves; he grabbed my waist and sped up his thrusts into my ass. This time, they weren't quite as painful or intense; my ass must have opened up more. At least it had gotten used to taking a big, black cock. "You like that?" Eli asked me. I nodded. "Remember that this is just the start."

While Eli's thick rod slid in and out of my butt, Javi was thrusting his cock deep into my throat. He was dripping pre-cum steadily, letting it coast and lubricate my throat. His balls were drawing up close to his body and he was getting very close to shooting his load. "Give it to me," I grunted, even with his cock still filling my mouth and throat.

"Yeah, cocksucker?" he asked, slamming his cock into my throat. "You want my load?"

"Of course he does," Eli laughed. "You can't tell how hungry he is? How much he needs real men's dicks?" Eli paused his fucking for a moment. He dribbled a little more lube on his cock before sliding it back into me. "But, we're gonna make him work for it. Give me the poppers there, Bro."

"Of course," Javi said, and handed Eli the brown bottle. "You're going to have a sore throat tomorrow," he said to me. "But I'm sure you'll say it was well worth it. If you can still speak, of course." He laughed, even as he bucked his hips. It, in turn, forced his cock in and out of my mouth. Even though he had already cum, Javi's cock was once again a solid shaft. His rock-hard cock allowed me no leeway in how I held my head. The wrong angle meant it would be jammed hard against my tonsils, and I would be gagging and biting him. Plus, the flare at the base of his cockhead was already rubbing hard against my throat. It was a painful feeling as it scraped against my tender flesh, but it had to feel amazing for Javi. "Oh fuck," he moaned, his cock flaring as more pre-cum dripped out into me. "So hot."

"Break his neck," Eli said. "And open up that cocktube." The poppers had hit Eli; he was spouting out a constant stream of dirty talk. It only made the entire situation more arousing. Javi easily obliged Eli and continued to slam his cock in and out of me. Just as I thought I had reached my limit, Javi mercifully slowed down. I hoped he had noticed how I had been trying to avoid the full length of his cock, but he was just taking a break to do another hit of poppers. When they hit, the face-fucking would get even more intense. "You better give him some too," Eli told Javi. "Otherwise, he's not going to be able to take it."

"Yeah, I guess." He held the bottle under my nose, and I inhaled deeply. My life didn't depend on it, but it was damn close to it. Straight up and sober, this would not have been a blow job, but a throat rape. With the tina, it was an intense throat fuck, right at the limit of my abilities as a cocksucker. With the poppers on top of the tina and G, it was almost a pleasure. Javi did another quick hit from the poppers before putting away the bottle. I waited for them to hit him and hoped that the rush from my hit wouldn't take too long. As he waited, he pulled his cock all the way out with just his cockhead filling my mouth.

Then, he slammed his cock into my throat. In one stroke he went all the way in, and his balls hit my chin. Even though I had been expecting this, it was still a surprise in timing and brutal male power. I recoiled, trying to avoid the penetrative assault. However, avoiding Javi only served to impale me on Eli's cock. Eli helped Javier out by forcing me forward, making me take every bit of Javi's dick. "You know what to do," Eli said. "Rape that throat."

"Oh damn," Javier said, pulling out and slamming all the way back in. He continued, repeating this action several times. Each thrust made his dick a little harder. Worst of all, each thrust also made his tool a little thicker, stretching out my throat and keeping me from getting more than the smallest of breaths. Right as our poppers rushes hit their peak, he forced his way into my throat and held his cock there. His cock swelled and pulsed as a thick spurt of his cum travelled the length of the shaft. It landed right in my stomach. "I'm cumming," Javi moaned, even though it was obvious to me what was happening.

"Feed it to him," Eli said, as he forced his cock deeper into my ass, keeping me from avoiding any of Javi's dick or sperm. Javi was in his private world of orgasm. He probably hadn't even heard Eli and he just continued to pump my throat, filling my gut with his thick, hot cream. Only after the third or fourth spurt did he even start to pull out, letting me get a brief gulp of air. But his cock was still dripping sperm, and I inhaled his jizz by accident. I needed to cough, to clear my throat, but his cock was still there, forcing me to fight back every instinct of my body. He relented only slightly, pulling out and letting my mouth fill with his salty-bitter spunk. It was only the briefest of delays. He plunged back in and forced me to swallow every drop.

"Damn, I needed that," he said, gasping for breath as his cock dribbled out the last of his load. I gulped it down as best I could, making sure that not a drop of it was lost, despite how my throat was rebelling at even the smallest sip of semen. "Damn sweet throat he's got."

"I know," Eli said, his cock still deep in my hole. "I know I'm gonna be using it again."

"Careful there," Javi said, as his cock finally stopped dripping cum. "Sensitive now." I slowed down as he took a moment to catch his breath. Finally, the Latino pulled his cock out of my mouth before plopping down on the bed. "Nice view," he said, staring at Eli and me. I was still on all fours, my ass up in the air with Eli's fat shaft penetrating me. I felt a little self-conscious, having Javi watch me as Eli continued to fuck my hole. "Don't stop on my account," Javi said.

"I wasn't planning on it. Or on Matt's account," Eli said, while he continued to slide his dick in and out of my hole. "At least, not until I've bred him good and deep."

"Right on, bro," Javi said. "You enjoying this, man?" he asked me.

"Oh, fuck yeah," I said. 

Javi laughed, then grabbed his cell phone off the bedtable. He held it up, taking a picture of the two of us, joined at the hip by Eli's thick shaft. "Very hot," he said, examining the picture. He played with his phone a bit, muttering occasionally, and typing out a few messages. "Goddamn," he said. "I gotta go run an errand."

"Long?" Eli asked.

"Nah. Just an hour or so. And I'll get some good shit to boot."

"Sweet," Eli said. "Matt and me will just fuck around here. Won't we?" I nodded my agreement. I would do anything to keep a cock in my ass.

"Cool," Javi said. "I'm sure you will." He got up from the bed, and headed into the living room. I heard him rummage around a little bit, before coming back into the bedroom, carrying his clothes. 

As Javi dressed, Eli pulled his cock out of me and gave me a slap on the ass. "Damn, that hole's opened right up for me," he said, before sitting down on the side of the bed. I took the opportunity to lay down on the bed, watching the two men; Eli still naked, his hard cock sticking up from his lap and Javier, getting dressed in the grey light. "Hope you don't caught in the rain," Eli said.

"Yeah, me too," Javi said. "But shouldn't be too long." Javier put on his shirt; he was now fully dressed. "One for the road?" he asked me, indicating the pipe

"Sure," I said. "Especially if you're bringing back some more."

"You know it," he said. He took the pipe and the torch, heated up the bowl, and did a long hit. He put it back down, then slowly exhaled a thick cloud. My bedroom still had the remnants of our last bit of partying; his hit only added to it. "Hey, what's your number," he asked me. "I'll let you know when I'm headed back."

"Sure. Area code 805," I started, then waited for him to catch up typing the numbers in his phone. "369-1110," I continued. "And I'm Matt."

"I remember that," he said. "But thanks." He slid his phone into his pocket, then peeked out the window. "Gotta run to beat the rain."

"I'll get the door," I said, getting up from bed. The two of us went into the living room, then to the door.

"Thanks," Javi said. "I had fun. And I'm sure we're going to have more fun soon." He reached into his pocket, then pressed something into my hand. It was a small baggie. "Something extra for you and Eli," he said.

"Thanks," I replied. He opened the door and walked out, waving to me. I closed the door quickly, carefully locking it. All of a sudden, I was very aware of how naked I was. I took a closer look at the bag Javi had given me. It was pretty full; I guessed it was at least a gram and a half, maybe two. I knew that there was still plenty in the bedroom, so I put it in a drawer by the door. If we needed it later, I could get it.

"How are you doing?" Eli asked me, as I walked back into the bedroom. He was holding the pipe up to the light, seeing how much remained inside. "Not bad, but can always use some more." He turned to me. "You think you can take some more fucking?"

"Yeah, I think. Will it be as hard as that other time?" We both knew the moment I was talking about, where he had surprised me with a hard, deep, raw thrust. 

"Yeah," he said with a wide smile. "And probably even harder. Definitely more than just once."

I had a big smile as well. "Perfect." I didn't know where that statement had come from. When I thought about it, I still winced a bit in the memory of the white-hot pain.

"Looks like you could use some help," he said. "You want another booty bump?"

"I think I need one," I said. I knelt down in front of the bed table, next to Eli's thick legs. If I turned my head slightly, I could see his erect member, glistening with lube and pre-cum. As attractive as it was, I forced myself to stay focused on the task at hand. In the back of the drawer, right where I left it last was a shot glass and a syringe for a booty bump. The shot glass still had plenty of dried crystal from my last big party. "Here it is," I said, holding it up for Eli to see.

"Right on. Do this properly," he said. I handed him the shot glass while I went into the bathroom to get some water. It took a moment to get some warm water and when I came out, I saw that Eli had put a few big shards of crystal in the shot glass, in addition to what was already there. He was using the stem to dig out a few more shards for the glass pipe. "That should be enough," he said.

I didn't say anything, but knelt down by him, and prepared the booty bump, first dissolving the crystals in the water, then filling the needless syringe with the concentrated tina solution. "You want to do the honors?" I asked Eli.

"Fuck yeah," he said. He took the syringe from me, then motioned to his lap. "Lay down, ass up," he said. Like a naughty child getting a spanking, I lay down over his lap, my ass up in the air and easily accessible to him. "So sweet," he said, as he spread my ass cheeks and exposed my vulnerable hole. I felt his tongue against it, circling around it, then easily poking into it. "Already so used," he said, briefly pausing. He rimmed me a little longer, forcing his tongue deeper into me and getting me wet. "God, I can still taste Javi's load up there in your ass. Best way to get it, eating it out of your asshole."

His tongue plunged deep into my hole once more, lapping up another bit of Javier's sperm. Then he pulled off. There was a slight pinch as a sharp edge of the syringe was pressed into my hole. That was followed by him pushing it all the way into my ass. "Ready?" he asked. The booty bump primed and in position, ready to fire.

"Please, yeah," I said. There was just the slightest bit of warmth in my ass, then nothing for a second. Then a burn, as the super-concentrated bump started to get adsorbed into my body. "That was fun, with Javier," I said, trying gamely to make some small talk, while the tina worked its magic.

"Yeah, Javi is an amazing guy. You should stay in touch with him. He definitely liked you. And he's got some good shit to boot." I tried to swallow and felt the damage that Javi had done to my throat. If that was what I got when he liked me, I wondered what would have happened had he not liked me.

"How long have you known him?"

"XX years now." Eli continued on, his deep, masculine voice rumbling in my ears as he massaged the edge of my hole, teasing it while the bump soaked in. He said something about bad times, something about partying. "And of course, he's always got connections. Hey!" he said, giving my ass a firm slap. "You ok there?"

"Yeah," I said. I had been focused on the feeling of his finger on my tender hole, dreaming of it sliding in me, then joined by more fingers, before being removed to make way for his tool. Even just thinking about thinking about it, my mind had wandered back to the pleasures of anal penetration.

"That bump hitting you?"

"Yeah. Hard."

"Good. I was trying not to rape you there." He leaned over and kissed first one buttcheek, then the other. It was surprising coming from him. "I always give thanks to the hole I'm about to destroy." One arm made its way up my thigh before stopping, a finger easily seeking out my hole and entering it. "That's what I want."

With his free hand, he stuck the pipe in his mouth, then grabbed the torch. Still bent over his legs, I could only hear the hiss of the flame, the tiny crackles of the drug melted, and his deep breaths. But then the torch went out, the deep breaths stopped, and there was only the relative silence of the street, his finger twisting in my sloppy hole too quiet to hear. He exhaled and a bit of the cloud drifted over my head. "Should I do another hit?" he asked, still holding the pipe in his mouth.

"Sure," I said, although I had never seen him really high before. Hell, I had never even seen him before, but he had already fucked my mouth and my ass. The still-rational part of my mind was worried about what a big guy like him would do while tweaked out and desperate for sex. "Should only make it more intense."

"My thoughts too," he said. Suddenly, another finger slid into my ass, taking its place beside the first one. "Two," he said, and then lit the torch again. The ritual repeated once more, ending up with Eli having done three big hits off the pipe and ramming three big fingers into my ass. "Now, I think you're ready. You think you're ready?"

"I hope," I said. My hole was twitching, eager for his raw cock to force its way into me. "Please?"

"On your back," he said, pulling his fingers out of my ass. I jumped up and got on the bed, spreading my legs wide for him. He tossed me the bottle of poppers as he dribbled lube on my ass and his cock. While I did a hit, Eli rubbed the lube over his dick, and quickly pressed a finger into my hole. "No turning back now, muscle boy."

"Go for it," I said. Or better, the poppers said for me. He pressed his cockhead against my hole and held it there for a second. It was just as big as I remembered it, maybe even bigger. Through the tina fog I was scared that I wouldn't be able to take it. But the tina fog also made me worried that I wouldn't get it. I needed a cock in me, and the bigger, the better. "Fuck me, Eli."

"With pleasure," he said. He pushed his cock in me, my hole protesting only slightly as it stretched around his fat dickhead. He gave me the briefest moment to adjust, before continuing the penetration. I gave only a bit of resistance as his shaft pushed into my body; I wanted this and as he filled me up, I felt my cock twitch in pure sexual pleasure. "Enjoying this, huh?" he said, reaching down to play with my dick.

"Yeah."

"Tina dick, huh?" he asked. I looked down, and saw that despite the twitches of pleasure, my cock was staying resolutely soft. He played with it a bit, but got no reaction.

"Yeah," I said. "It happens."

"Yeah. I'm glad I've got the V. Bet you are too." He pulled out, then pushed back in, reminding me of just how hard he was. I nodded in agreement. "Ready for the real thing?"

"Yeah," I said. He pulled almost all the way out, then pushed back in in a slow, steady stroke. I could feel every vein on his shaft and every hard inch entering me. "Fuck," I moaned. "That's great."

"I know," he said. "I can't get enough of your ass. It's going to be dripping when I'm done with you."

"Do it," I said. He pulled out again so that just his cockhead was still in my hole. I nodded, and he slammed in back in, hard. Like the last time he had put all his effort into the thrust, it was a white-hot pain. But this time, the burn faded into something far more complex. It wasn't pain, but neither was it pure pleasure; it tapped into some visceral desire of mine and satisfied a need I hadn't known I had. "God," I grunted.

"Too much? Or not enough?" he said.

"Not enough," I said. My statement was rewarded by another hard thrust, coupled with the same difficult mixture of pain and pleasure. I moaned as Eli continued to pound away at my ass. I could almost feel my hole heating up as he slammed in and pulled out at a frantic pace. The earlier fucks, Javier's hard pounding and Eli's first penetration had been merely warm-ups for this. At times, it felt like every time I had been fucked before was just a warm-up for this. "Oh god damn," I moaned.

"Damn nice hole," Eli said. "Had to get it nice and warmed up for the main event, right?" I could only nod as his ebony shaft pistoned in and out of me. My hole could only take a limited amount of this before it was raw and sore, but, powered by the tina, my appetite was seemingly insatiable. Sooner or later, I would have to stop him, but for the time being, I could enjoy this raw, intense fuck. 

I just grunted in pleasure, tightening my ass around his cock as he plunged into me. He grabbed my legs and held them tight against his muscular chest. They slipped a bit over the sweat that had built up on his chest, but neither of us cared. It was just another reminder of the deeply physical nature of our interactions. He rubbed his stubble against my legs, then gently licked the soles of my feet. It tickled a bit, but also just added another layer of sexual stimulation, distracting me a bit from the pounding my hole was getting.

He gently kissed the soles again, then pressed them against his chest. It gave him additional leverage, and he used it all for his benefit. He forced his cock deeper in my raw hole. It wasn't much, but at this point, even the tiniest bit meant he was exploring virgin territory, untouched and unstretched by any man's cock. I took it as best I could, trying not to let him know how close to my limits I was. He took first the right, then the left foot back in his hands, and kissed them again.

That simple action felt more intense and more intimate than anything that had happened to me that entire morning. I was suddenly staring at Eli in an entirely new way; he was no longer the invulnerable black thug waiting outside my door. Now he was turning into something different, something far more complex and interesting. He was still the muscular black thug who had spent a year in prison and was still the hung black man who was practically raping my hole. But now, he was also the man who had kissed Javier so deeply and the dark-skinned man who had rimmed my well-used hole and savored the sperm that his Latino friend had fucked into me.

I had assumed that Eli was just a horny guy, mostly straight, but ready to use any hole that presented itself. However, his actions made that assumption seem painfully naive. There was far more going on with him. "Ready for my load?" Eli asked me, shocking me back to the present. Even though his cock was now slamming in and out of my hole, I only noticed it as pure pleasure. And I didn't want that pleasure to end any time soon.

"So soon?" I asked, wanting to delay the inevitable as long as I could. 

"Oh, don't worry. This is hardly the last load you'll get from me this morning."

"Pound away," I said. "Fuck it in me deep. Breed my hole."

"Fuck yeah, muscle stud. Get ready for my load."

• Like 10
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

On 4/17/2020 at 9:13 PM, Gymguy8 said:

My hole tightened up at Eli's words. I remembered how I felt only a few minutes earlier when he had been pounding me with gusto. "Don't worry, stud. We're going to build up to full power. Earlier, well, that was just taste of what it's going to be. What it can be, if you can take it."

"Do another hit of poppers for me," Javi said. "But watch those teeth." He leaned over and gave Eli another deep kiss. "This is going to be so much fun to watch," he told the black man. I still had the bottle in my hand, so I took a long snort from it. If Eli was going to go all the way and fuck my hole properly, the poppers wouldn't be enough. But nothing wasn't going to be a viable option either. "Give them to me," Javi said. He took the bottle of poppers from my hand.

Javi did a hit and then grabbed my head. He pulled me down on his cock. "So fucking close," Javi said.

"Well, you don't have to hold back," Eli said. "You know he's gonna eat every drop of your load." He was right about that. Now that the poppers had taken effect, I was once more a totally cock-starved animal and desperate for every drip and drop of sperm I could get. I had eaten Eli's cum earlier, I had taken Javi's sperm in my ass. Now it was the time to savor Javi's cum in my mouth, and maybe, just maybe, to get Eli's thick load in my hole. "I want to see him gag on your cock. Make your sperm drip from his mouth."

"Oh fuck," Javi said, grabbing the back of my head and shoving his cock deep into me. "Fucking hot mouth."

Eli was mirroring Javi's moves; he grabbed my waist and sped up his thrusts into my ass. This time, they weren't quite as painful or intense; my ass must have opened up more. At least it had gotten used to taking a big, black cock. "You like that?" Eli asked me. I nodded. "Remember that this is just the start."

While Eli's thick rod slid in and out of my butt, Javi was thrusting his cock deep into my throat. He was dripping pre-cum steadily, letting it coast and lubricate my throat. His balls were drawing up close to his body and he was getting very close to shooting his load. "Give it to me," I grunted, even with his cock still filling my mouth and throat.

"Yeah, cocksucker?" he asked, slamming his cock into my throat. "You want my load?"

"Of course he does," Eli laughed. "You can't tell how hungry he is? How much he needs real men's dicks?" Eli paused his fucking for a moment. He dribbled a little more lube on his cock before sliding it back into me. "But, we're gonna make him work for it. Give me the poppers there, Bro."

"Of course," Javi said, and handed Eli the brown bottle. "You're going to have a sore throat tomorrow," he said to me. "But I'm sure you'll say it was well worth it. If you can still speak, of course." He laughed, even as he bucked his hips. It, in turn, forced his cock in and out of my mouth. Even though he had already cum, Javi's cock was once again a solid shaft. His rock-hard cock allowed me no leeway in how I held my head. The wrong angle meant it would be jammed hard against my tonsils, and I would be gagging and biting him. Plus, the flare at the base of his cockhead was already rubbing hard against my throat. It was a painful feeling as it scraped against my tender flesh, but it had to feel amazing for Javi. "Oh fuck," he moaned, his cock flaring as more pre-cum dripped out into me. "So hot."

"Break his neck," Eli said. "And open up that cocktube." The poppers had hit Eli; he was spouting out a constant stream of dirty talk. It only made the entire situation more arousing. Javi easily obliged Eli and continued to slam his cock in and out of me. Just as I thought I had reached my limit, Javi mercifully slowed down. I hoped he had noticed how I had been trying to avoid the full length of his cock, but he was just taking a break to do another hit of poppers. When they hit, the face-fucking would get even more intense. "You better give him some too," Eli told Javi. "Otherwise, he's not going to be able to take it."

"Yeah, I guess." He held the bottle under my nose, and I inhaled deeply. My life didn't depend on it, but it was damn close to it. Straight up and sober, this would not have been a blow job, but a throat rape. With the tina, it was an intense throat fuck, right at the limit of my abilities as a cocksucker. With the poppers on top of the tina and G, it was almost a pleasure. Javi did another quick hit from the poppers before putting away the bottle. I waited for them to hit him and hoped that the rush from my hit wouldn't take too long. As he waited, he pulled his cock all the way out with just his cockhead filling my mouth.

Then, he slammed his cock into my throat. In one stroke he went all the way in, and his balls hit my chin. Even though I had been expecting this, it was still a surprise in timing and brutal male power. I recoiled, trying to avoid the penetrative assault. However, avoiding Javi only served to impale me on Eli's cock. Eli helped Javier out by forcing me forward, making me take every bit of Javi's dick. "You know what to do," Eli said. "Rape that throat."

"Oh damn," Javier said, pulling out and slamming all the way back in. He continued, repeating this action several times. Each thrust made his dick a little harder. Worst of all, each thrust also made his tool a little thicker, stretching out my throat and keeping me from getting more than the smallest of breaths. Right as our poppers rushes hit their peak, he forced his way into my throat and held his cock there. His cock swelled and pulsed as a thick spurt of his cum travelled the length of the shaft. It landed right in my stomach. "I'm cumming," Javi moaned, even though it was obvious to me what was happening.

"Feed it to him," Eli said, as he forced his cock deeper into my ass, keeping me from avoiding any of Javi's dick or sperm. Javi was in his private world of orgasm. He probably hadn't even heard Eli and he just continued to pump my throat, filling my gut with his thick, hot cream. Only after the third or fourth spurt did he even start to pull out, letting me get a brief gulp of air. But his cock was still dripping sperm, and I inhaled his jizz by accident. I needed to cough, to clear my throat, but his cock was still there, forcing me to fight back every instinct of my body. He relented only slightly, pulling out and letting my mouth fill with his salty-bitter spunk. It was only the briefest of delays. He plunged back in and forced me to swallow every drop.

"Damn, I needed that," he said, gasping for breath as his cock dribbled out the last of his load. I gulped it down as best I could, making sure that not a drop of it was lost, despite how my throat was rebelling at even the smallest sip of semen. "Damn sweet throat he's got."

"I know," Eli said, his cock still deep in my hole. "I know I'm gonna be using it again."

"Careful there," Javi said, as his cock finally stopped dripping cum. "Sensitive now." I slowed down as he took a moment to catch his breath. Finally, the Latino pulled his cock out of my mouth before plopping down on the bed. "Nice view," he said, staring at Eli and me. I was still on all fours, my ass up in the air with Eli's fat shaft penetrating me. I felt a little self-conscious, having Javi watch me as Eli continued to fuck my hole. "Don't stop on my account," Javi said.

"I wasn't planning on it. Or on Matt's account," Eli said, while he continued to slide his dick in and out of my hole. "At least, not until I've bred him good and deep."

"Right on, bro," Javi said. "You enjoying this, man?" he asked me.

"Oh, fuck yeah," I said. 

Javi laughed, then grabbed his cell phone off the bedtable. He held it up, taking a picture of the two of us, joined at the hip by Eli's thick shaft. "Very hot," he said, examining the picture. He played with his phone a bit, muttering occasionally, and typing out a few messages. "Goddamn," he said. "I gotta go run an errand."

"Long?" Eli asked.

"Nah. Just an hour or so. And I'll get some good shit to boot."

"Sweet," Eli said. "Matt and me will just fuck around here. Won't we?" I nodded my agreement. I would do anything to keep a cock in my ass.

"Cool," Javi said. "I'm sure you will." He got up from the bed, and headed into the living room. I heard him rummage around a little bit, before coming back into the bedroom, carrying his clothes. 

As Javi dressed, Eli pulled his cock out of me and gave me a slap on the ass. "Damn, that hole's opened right up for me," he said, before sitting down on the side of the bed. I took the opportunity to lay down on the bed, watching the two men; Eli still naked, his hard cock sticking up from his lap and Javier, getting dressed in the grey light. "Hope you don't caught in the rain," Eli said.

"Yeah, me too," Javi said. "But shouldn't be too long." Javier put on his shirt; he was now fully dressed. "One for the road?" he asked me, indicating the pipe

"Sure," I said. "Especially if you're bringing back some more."

"You know it," he said. He took the pipe and the torch, heated up the bowl, and did a long hit. He put it back down, then slowly exhaled a thick cloud. My bedroom still had the remnants of our last bit of partying; his hit only added to it. "Hey, what's your number," he asked me. "I'll let you know when I'm headed back."

"Sure. Area code 805," I started, then waited for him to catch up typing the numbers in his phone. "369-1110," I continued. "And I'm Matt."

"I remember that," he said. "But thanks." He slid his phone into his pocket, then peeked out the window. "Gotta run to beat the rain."

"I'll get the door," I said, getting up from bed. The two of us went into the living room, then to the door.

"Thanks," Javi said. "I had fun. And I'm sure we're going to have more fun soon." He reached into his pocket, then pressed something into my hand. It was a small baggie. "Something extra for you and Eli," he said.

"Thanks," I replied. He opened the door and walked out, waving to me. I closed the door quickly, carefully locking it. All of a sudden, I was very aware of how naked I was. I took a closer look at the bag Javi had given me. It was pretty full; I guessed it was at least a gram and a half, maybe two. I knew that there was still plenty in the bedroom, so I put it in a drawer by the door. If we needed it later, I could get it.

"How are you doing?" Eli asked me, as I walked back into the bedroom. He was holding the pipe up to the light, seeing how much remained inside. "Not bad, but can always use some more." He turned to me. "You think you can take some more fucking?"

"Yeah, I think. Will it be as hard as that other time?" We both knew the moment I was talking about, where he had surprised me with a hard, deep, raw thrust. 

"Yeah," he said with a wide smile. "And probably even harder. Definitely more than just once."

I had a big smile as well. "Perfect." I didn't know where that statement had come from. When I thought about it, I still winced a bit in the memory of the white-hot pain.

"Looks like you could use some help," he said. "You want another booty bump?"

"I think I need one," I said. I knelt down in front of the bed table, next to Eli's thick legs. If I turned my head slightly, I could see his erect member, glistening with lube and pre-cum. As attractive as it was, I forced myself to stay focused on the task at hand. In the back of the drawer, right where I left it last was a shot glass and a syringe for a booty bump. The shot glass still had plenty of dried crystal from my last big party. "Here it is," I said, holding it up for Eli to see.

"Right on. Do this properly," he said. I handed him the shot glass while I went into the bathroom to get some water. It took a moment to get some warm water and when I came out, I saw that Eli had put a few big shards of crystal in the shot glass, in addition to what was already there. He was using the stem to dig out a few more shards for the glass pipe. "That should be enough," he said.

I didn't say anything, but knelt down by him, and prepared the booty bump, first dissolving the crystals in the water, then filling the needless syringe with the concentrated tina solution. "You want to do the honors?" I asked Eli.

"Fuck yeah," he said. He took the syringe from me, then motioned to his lap. "Lay down, ass up," he said. Like a naughty child getting a spanking, I lay down over his lap, my ass up in the air and easily accessible to him. "So sweet," he said, as he spread my ass cheeks and exposed my vulnerable hole. I felt his tongue against it, circling around it, then easily poking into it. "Already so used," he said, briefly pausing. He rimmed me a little longer, forcing his tongue deeper into me and getting me wet. "God, I can still taste Javi's load up there in your ass. Best way to get it, eating it out of your asshole."

His tongue plunged deep into my hole once more, lapping up another bit of Javier's sperm. Then he pulled off. There was a slight pinch as a sharp edge of the syringe was pressed into my hole. That was followed by him pushing it all the way into my ass. "Ready?" he asked. The booty bump primed and in position, ready to fire.

"Please, yeah," I said. There was just the slightest bit of warmth in my ass, then nothing for a second. Then a burn, as the super-concentrated bump started to get adsorbed into my body. "That was fun, with Javier," I said, trying gamely to make some small talk, while the tina worked its magic.

"Yeah, Javi is an amazing guy. You should stay in touch with him. He definitely liked you. And he's got some good shit to boot." I tried to swallow and felt the damage that Javi had done to my throat. If that was what I got when he liked me, I wondered what would have happened had he not liked me.

"How long have you known him?"

"XX years now." Eli continued on, his deep, masculine voice rumbling in my ears as he massaged the edge of my hole, teasing it while the bump soaked in. He said something about bad times, something about partying. "And of course, he's always got connections. Hey!" he said, giving my ass a firm slap. "You ok there?"

"Yeah," I said. I had been focused on the feeling of his finger on my tender hole, dreaming of it sliding in me, then joined by more fingers, before being removed to make way for his tool. Even just thinking about thinking about it, my mind had wandered back to the pleasures of anal penetration.

"That bump hitting you?"

"Yeah. Hard."

"Good. I was trying not to rape you there." He leaned over and kissed first one buttcheek, then the other. It was surprising coming from him. "I always give thanks to the hole I'm about to destroy." One arm made its way up my thigh before stopping, a finger easily seeking out my hole and entering it. "That's what I want."

With his free hand, he stuck the pipe in his mouth, then grabbed the torch. Still bent over his legs, I could only hear the hiss of the flame, the tiny crackles of the drug melted, and his deep breaths. But then the torch went out, the deep breaths stopped, and there was only the relative silence of the street, his finger twisting in my sloppy hole too quiet to hear. He exhaled and a bit of the cloud drifted over my head. "Should I do another hit?" he asked, still holding the pipe in his mouth.

"Sure," I said, although I had never seen him really high before. Hell, I had never even seen him before, but he had already fucked my mouth and my ass. The still-rational part of my mind was worried about what a big guy like him would do while tweaked out and desperate for sex. "Should only make it more intense."

"My thoughts too," he said. Suddenly, another finger slid into my ass, taking its place beside the first one. "Two," he said, and then lit the torch again. The ritual repeated once more, ending up with Eli having done three big hits off the pipe and ramming three big fingers into my ass. "Now, I think you're ready. You think you're ready?"

"I hope," I said. My hole was twitching, eager for his raw cock to force its way into me. "Please?"

"On your back," he said, pulling his fingers out of my ass. I jumped up and got on the bed, spreading my legs wide for him. He tossed me the bottle of poppers as he dribbled lube on my ass and his cock. While I did a hit, Eli rubbed the lube over his dick, and quickly pressed a finger into my hole. "No turning back now, muscle boy."

"Go for it," I said. Or better, the poppers said for me. He pressed his cockhead against my hole and held it there for a second. It was just as big as I remembered it, maybe even bigger. Through the tina fog I was scared that I wouldn't be able to take it. But the tina fog also made me worried that I wouldn't get it. I needed a cock in me, and the bigger, the better. "Fuck me, Eli."

"With pleasure," he said. He pushed his cock in me, my hole protesting only slightly as it stretched around his fat dickhead. He gave me the briefest moment to adjust, before continuing the penetration. I gave only a bit of resistance as his shaft pushed into my body; I wanted this and as he filled me up, I felt my cock twitch in pure sexual pleasure. "Enjoying this, huh?" he said, reaching down to play with my dick.

"Yeah."

"Tina dick, huh?" he asked. I looked down, and saw that despite the twitches of pleasure, my cock was staying resolutely soft. He played with it a bit, but got no reaction.

"Yeah," I said. "It happens."

"Yeah. I'm glad I've got the V. Bet you are too." He pulled out, then pushed back in, reminding me of just how hard he was. I nodded in agreement. "Ready for the real thing?"

"Yeah," I said. He pulled almost all the way out, then pushed back in in a slow, steady stroke. I could feel every vein on his shaft and every hard inch entering me. "Fuck," I moaned. "That's great."

"I know," he said. "I can't get enough of your ass. It's going to be dripping when I'm done with you."

"Do it," I said. He pulled out again so that just his cockhead was still in my hole. I nodded, and he slammed in back in, hard. Like the last time he had put all his effort into the thrust, it was a white-hot pain. But this time, the burn faded into something far more complex. It wasn't pain, but neither was it pure pleasure; it tapped into some visceral desire of mine and satisfied a need I hadn't known I had. "God," I grunted.

"Too much? Or not enough?" he said.

"Not enough," I said. My statement was rewarded by another hard thrust, coupled with the same difficult mixture of pain and pleasure. I moaned as Eli continued to pound away at my ass. I could almost feel my hole heating up as he slammed in and pulled out at a frantic pace. The earlier fucks, Javier's hard pounding and Eli's first penetration had been merely warm-ups for this. At times, it felt like every time I had been fucked before was just a warm-up for this. "Oh god damn," I moaned.

"Damn nice hole," Eli said. "Had to get it nice and warmed up for the main event, right?" I could only nod as his ebony shaft pistoned in and out of me. My hole could only take a limited amount of this before it was raw and sore, but, powered by the tina, my appetite was seemingly insatiable. Sooner or later, I would have to stop him, but for the time being, I could enjoy this raw, intense fuck. 

I just grunted in pleasure, tightening my ass around his cock as he plunged into me. He grabbed my legs and held them tight against his muscular chest. They slipped a bit over the sweat that had built up on his chest, but neither of us cared. It was just another reminder of the deeply physical nature of our interactions. He rubbed his stubble against my legs, then gently licked the soles of my feet. It tickled a bit, but also just added another layer of sexual stimulation, distracting me a bit from the pounding my hole was getting.

He gently kissed the soles again, then pressed them against his chest. It gave him additional leverage, and he used it all for his benefit. He forced his cock deeper in my raw hole. It wasn't much, but at this point, even the tiniest bit meant he was exploring virgin territory, untouched and unstretched by any man's cock. I took it as best I could, trying not to let him know how close to my limits I was. He took first the right, then the left foot back in his hands, and kissed them again.

That simple action felt more intense and more intimate than anything that had happened to me that entire morning. I was suddenly staring at Eli in an entirely new way; he was no longer the invulnerable black thug waiting outside my door. Now he was turning into something different, something far more complex and interesting. He was still the muscular black thug who had spent a year in prison and was still the hung black man who was practically raping my hole. But now, he was also the man who had kissed Javier so deeply and the dark-skinned man who had rimmed my well-used hole and savored the sperm that his Latino friend had fucked into me.

I had assumed that Eli was just a horny guy, mostly straight, but ready to use any hole that presented itself. However, his actions made that assumption seem painfully naive. There was far more going on with him. "Ready for my load?" Eli asked me, shocking me back to the present. Even though his cock was now slamming in and out of my hole, I only noticed it as pure pleasure. And I didn't want that pleasure to end any time soon.

"So soon?" I asked, wanting to delay the inevitable as long as I could. 

"Oh, don't worry. This is hardly the last load you'll get from me this morning."

"Pound away," I said. "Fuck it in me deep. Breed my hole."

"Fuck yeah, muscle stud. Get ready for my load."

Fuck me dude this is so hot. I’ve wanked five times just reading it through. Fuck I want to be the bottom lol

Thank you SO MUCH Gymguy8. As Gawker says above, I read the first few instalments on nifty some years ago and it is still the hottest read ever for me. I've lost count of the loads you've ripped from my cock. Any Eli's out there, come my way and let's do this.

Guest Ausbttmnboiraw
On 5/30/2013 at 7:03 PM, syd_btm130 said:

Fuck I'm so horny this story is awesome , would love to be used up like this. Horny Sydney btm boy here. Nothing better than getting flying high and can't say no to anything, smoking is great but love to get slammed. ESP a big slam turns me into a dirty cheap whore

Melb boi here agrees completely... when slammed my hole begs to be fucked and bred by anyone and everyone... can’t wait for lockdown to be over 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 4/23/2020 at 7:00 PM, Ausbttmnboiraw said:

Melb boi here agrees completely... when slammed my hole begs to be fucked and bred by anyone and everyone... can’t wait for lockdown to be over 

We'll have to do something about your hole ...