18 y.o. Jock Gets Gangbanged By A Rugby Team

rawTOP

• Administrators

[This story was submitted by a reader.]

Hey I'm James - Jamie - I live in Belfast, Northern Ireland. I'm 18 and I love to be fucked bareback, all cummers are welcome - but I especially love to be fuck by... Hot, hairy, older guys - who are packin' some heat down below. I'm talkin' 6" plus with big low hanging balls, if you don't measure up I have no use for you. So here's a little background information. I'm 18, which you already know, and am 5' exactly with a really cute face, blue eyes and occasionally brown hair - I like to experiment with dyes, highlights, hairstyles and even the skinhead look - once. My height and face can be a curse, because I often get mistaken for a 12 year old. Thankfully my body and my cock tell a different story, I took up Tae Kwon Doe and Akido when I was about 6. About 2 years ago I was a junior champion, for Northern Ireland and I'm a star athlete - on my school's track team. All that plus 10 hours a week jogging and going to the gym, well the results speak for themselves. I have a smooth well-defined torso, muscular arms and legs, and a sweet little bubble-butt. I also have a thick 7" cock, which occasionally finds it's way into a willing hole, to lodge some direct deposits of it's own.

The way I see it is... You gotta give the people what they want!

The day after my 18th birthday, my Tae Kwon Doe sensei fucked me. It was my first time with a really hung older guy - he was 35 with dark hair and a hairy chest. He was in insanely good shape, muscular and sinewy, too HOT! He also had a beer-can thick, bone-hard 7" cock, I squealed when it slid up my ass for the first time, tears streamed down my face and I gasped for air. I begged and pleaded for him to stop, the pain was unbearable, I was sure he was gonna split me in two. But he gently kissed my neck, speaking softly to me. Telling me to relax and breathe, so I listened to him, I willed my body to relax, as I fought to control my breathing the pain evaporated and with it went the certainty, that I was going to be split in two. All that remained was the incredible feeling of being full of cock, I was hooked at that point, even before feeling the pleasure of having a cock see-sawing in and out of my hole. Working towards it's final goal. Anyway he fucked me real good, not that that I had any point of reference. He shot his load inside me, did I mentioned that he fucked me bareback, I came too. I knew I'd be wanting more after that. But that's not the story I want to tell.

A couple of months ago I was in the park jogging, I was looking good in a really tight muscle-top and really small loose-fitting running shorts, no underwear - no jockstrap. I never wear a jockstrap when I'm jogging, it real turns me on to think some hot guy is watching my cock, bounce around underneath my shorts. After a while I got bored, it sometimes happens when I jog and I'm always horny. So I went to the toilets, to check out the action. We call it "Cottaging" over here. Anyway, I stood at the urinal for a couple of minutes, dick in hand. Then this HOT older guy comes in and has a slash, I glance over at him. His cock is huge, it looks like a salami or something, it must be 8" long and it's not even hard. Then I recognize him, he was in the park playing with his kids. He catches me, checking out his meat, and steps back from the urinal, he starts working on his cock - with a smug bastard grin on his face. I watch his cock grow, it must be a 11" and I want it in me - it might be irritating, but the bastard is entitiled to that grin. I walk over to where he's standing, just as I'm about to take his cock in my hand... A voice outside says, "Daddy, what's keeping you - I wanna play catch". It's the voice of his little girl and with that he leaves.

Not fun at all, just the sight of that cock - the lingering image of it, in my mind - has made me even more horny. I decide my ass is gonna swallow the next cock I see - I don't care how ugly, old, fat or generally mutated the owner might be, the next hard 6' plus cock I see is mine. Another guy comes in, he's about my age - he's not suitable. He faces slightly away from me, while he pisses, obscuring my view of his cock - the guy is clearly in denial, that's no good. He leaves. Then another guy comes in, he's a big guy. About 6', he has broad shoulders and huge arms, he was in great shape at one point - now he has a gut and is showing signs of middle-aged spread. He's a skinhead, wearing sports shorts and a T-shirt, he has a knee support on one of his well muscled tree-trunk legs and he's not even good-looking. His features are sharp and heavy, his nose broken several times before - he also has a bad case of cauliflower ear. I decide he plays for the Sunday league Rugby team - I turned out to be right, but that's not important. Anyway I want this guy bad, but I don't know why. Even if I hadn't made the decision to ride the next cock I see, no matter who's on the other end of it - I would have wanted this guy. He just had an aura - that said I'll fuck you and you'll be happy, really, really happy.

So, he comes over to the urinal and has a piss. I don't look over at him, no furtive glances, nothing. This guy is huge, he could be a gay basher, and I'm not sure I could take him on - even with my martial arts training. I few minutes pass and I think I should put my cock back in my shorts and go - I can come back later. But against my better judgment, I finally risk at glance at him - to my delight, he has a hard-on, it's ribbed with veins, uncut, 8" and tree-trunk thick - just like his legs. His cock is clearly on the menu, so I go for it - I hunker down in front of him, take his meat in my mouth and start to suck. Usually I can deep-throat an 8" cock, no problem - but his cock is so thick that deep-throat is impossible. After a couple minutes, he says "We can go back to my place it's about 5 minutes drive from here, I have a car". We both leave, since we're both wearing athletic gear it doesn't look too weird. We get to the car park and he says "It's the black Mini-van, oh, I have a couple of team-mates with me - I was running them home, hope you don't mind". Now I'm nervous, I say "Well go on ahead, I'll go for a jog and you can get me when your done". He says "Don't worry, I'll keep an eye you. The lads won't bother you, I'm Patrick, by the way". Still unsure I get into the front passenger seat, hoping I'm quick to escape if I need too.

The 5 remaining seats of the Mini-van are all occupied by guys in shorts and T-shirts. Patrick sensing my discomfort introduced every one. Aiden, a good-looking blonde, about 5 years older than me - with a great body, no obvious Rugby injuries and good-sized bulge in his shorts. Noel, about 45, with a bit of gut and signs of middle-aged spread - glasses and ginger hair, which suited me fine. I have this theory, that ginger guys are always well-hung. Some of the biggest cocks I've ever seen/had belonged to ginger guys. Dylan, about 30 - looks Italian; dark-hair, olive skin, designer stubble and a decent body. Not as toned as Aiden or myself, but still in good shape - couldn't see his bulge as he was carrying a Rugby ball on his crotch. Marcin - Polish, about 30, skinhead, sharp facial features and a broken nose - spoke very good English, also not as toned as Aiden or Myself, but still in good shape. Every time I looked at Marcin, he rubbed his crotch insistently. Then there was Robert, a Red Hot, Silver-Fox, about 50 - his body was so good, he put Aiden and myself to shame - everything toned to perfection and not an ounce of fat anywhere. I lowered my eyes to Robert's crotch and saw a long, thick uncut cock poking through the leg of his shorts, still soft. If I hadn't already wanted him - that cock would have changed my mind. Satisfied that everything was on the up, I finally said "Hi, I'm Jamie".

As we set off, I said a silent prayer to the gods of sex. "Please, don't let anyone say 'we need condoms', please".

When we got to Patrick's Place, T-shirts and shorts came off in record time. Patrick, Aiden, Noel, Dylan, Marcin and Robert all stood around me - with their cocks on display. I was in heaven, as I sucked each cock in turn - I devoured Patrick's big, veiny, uncut cock - it was still impossible to deep-throat. Aiden's cock was about 8" long and uncut as well, it wasn't as thick as Patrick's - so I could deep-throat it. Noel, lived up to my theory. His cock was about 9" long, uncut and thick enough to make deep-throat difficult, but not impossible. Dylan's cock was about 7" long, thick, uncut and ribbed with veins, he also had a huge PA, 10mm - I could deep-throat it, but it was awkward. His balls were huge and hanging really low, it looked like he hadn't cum in a month. Next up was Marcin, he had the smallest cock - it was thick as a beer-can, cut and generously veined. While it was great to look at, it was only about 5" long - still I could deep-throat it and decided it could still be fun. Finally there was Robert, soft his cock was 8" and it took a lot of work to get him hard - but it was absolutely worth it, when hard it grew to 11". It wasn't very veiny, but it was very long, very thick and uncut. Below it was a very low hanging nutsack, swinging under the weight of 2 pool ball sized nuts. It was also impossible to deep-throat - but Robert grabbed the back of my head and shoved every inch of his cock down my throat, almost. I choked and gagged as the head of Robert's cock when past my tonsils - there was still about an inch and a half that I couldn't manage.

While I was sucking Robert's cock, Patrick had gone to get some supplies. He returned with poppers and lube - I didn't notice any condoms, but I never really got a chance to absorb my surroundings. Patrick held the poppers up to my nose, I took a couple of deep breaths, then I felt the cold lube on my cumhole. Someone was finger-fucking lube into my hole, very slowly, first 1 finger, then 2, then 3, now I was on all-fours. I heard Marcin say he was gonna fuck me, then I felt a sharp pain - it subsided quickly and then I was full of cock. I reached behind me and gripped the base of Marcin's cock, saying it hurt and to give me a second. Slid forwards off Marcin's cock and slid my hand up and down the full length of his cock shaft, feeling for a condom. All I could feel was skin, so I gripped Marcin's cock at the base again and slid it back into my ass. Marcin fucked me for about 10 minutes, I took a few more hits of poppers and Patrick, Aiden, Noel, Dylan and Robert took turns at fucking my mouth. Marcin continued to fuck me for a few more minutes, then his strokes got shallower and quickened, his breathing matching his strokes exactly. Suddenly several loud groans escaped his lips, I could feel his cock pulsing and twitching in my hole as he came.

I took a couple more hits of poppers and felt Aiden slid his cock into my cum soaked hole, still on all-fours I reached around and gripped the base of Aiden's cock - intending to check for a condom, the same way I had when Marcin was fucking me. Before I even slid off his cock Aiden said "Don't worry, I'm not wearing a condom. I wanna feel your ass on my cock, just as god intended". Aiden fucked me harder than Marcin, so a couple more hits of popper were essential. Aiden's strokes were brutal, he pounded my ass deep and hard. It hurt, but I still wanted it - but he couldn't maintain his pace forever. He gripped my hips, holding me place - he thrust into me hard one last time and groaned loudly, as he bust a nut, shooting jizz deep into my guts. Noel assumed the position behind me, he took my hand and put it on his cock - he allowed me to guide him into my ass, so I could feel the flesh of his cock. Again I was filled with raw cock, Noel's strokes started off gentle - but after a few minutes he found a quicker pace and settled with it. Dylan held the poppers to my nose, I took a couple deep breaths. Then Robert slid his giant cock into my mouth again, putting his hands on the back of my head - he forced his cock down my throat. Noel grunted "I'm gonna cum", the muscle spasms when I started to choked on Robert's cock - finished Noel off and slimed my guts, with his hot spunk.

Watching all this got Marcin hard again, so he shoved his cock back up my hole and fucked me again. Marcin's second fuck was more brutal and ended quicker. He grunted and groaned as he added another load to my hole. I loaded up on poppers, when Dylan knelt behind me. Dylan didn't take his PA out - I felt the cold steel of his PA on my pucker and knew he wasn't wearing a condom either. A couple more hits of poppers and Dylan's huge PA stretched my hole, it hurt like hell - but another hit of poppers would cure that. Once Dylan had his PA inside me, it was easy to get his cock into me. More poppers, but not just for me - Dylan took a couple of hits, then pushed his cock into me right to the balls. I felt his cum heavy nutsack slap against my legs and knew he would shoot his load into me like everyone else had done. It was a very weird sensation, being fucked by Dylan - I'd never been fucked by someone with a PA before, it required a few more hits of poppers and I had a metallic taste in my mouth, the whole time Dylan fucked me. While Dylan fucked my ass Patrick and Robert took turns at fucking my face. Then it was happening all over again, Dylan stopped stroking and shoved his cock into my pussy, right to the hilt. He groaned loudly and gripped my hips, to keep me from pulling off his cock - as he emptied his low hanging nutsack into me. He held me down on his cock for 5 minutes, as he fired the biggest load of the day into my tight little hole. When he pulled out his PA stretched my hole again, this time it felt great - Dylan's PA was coated with spunk from all the loads in my ass, so he stuck his cock in my mouth and had me clean it.

Patrick grabbed a cushion off the settee and told me to lie on my back, then he put the cushion under my ass. I watched as his big veiny, uncut cock slid into ass. I love getting to see a big bareback cock disappearing into my hole, and this was no exception - I also love to see a guy's face when he cums in my ass. I'd been wanting this since I first saw Patrick in the park toilets, I would have let him fuck me right at the urinal. Patrick slammed his cock into me, he was brutal and it hurt - even though I was loaded up on poppers and my hole was a sloppy, cummy mess. He was relentless - must have fucked me hard for 15 minutes. The cum in my hole turned into a frothy mess that coated his dick and leaked out of my ass... I was in heaven... When he finally came he had this exquisite look on his face and he practically bellowed...

Afterwards, laying in bed I was feeling my abused cummy hole and knew that was an encounter I'd never forget - my first real gangbang. Patrick's team has used me a couple more times since then, and I've found a few other guys who like whoring me out and organizing gangbangs. I'm just getting started, but the more guys, the rougher the fucks, and the more cum in my ass, the better...

UPDATE: The guy who submitted the story wrote me back...

it's so cool, you published my story. "18 y.o. jock gangbanged by rugby team", just in case you've forgotten. I've never been called a jock before, that's new and cool, I guess. It may interest you to know that it's a true story. Or it's a combination of 3 true stories, pretty cool huh! Anyway, I would not like to be listed as the author, in case guys try to get in touch with me. Am not ready for that kind of attention just yet.

But hold on to my e-mail address because next time I'm loaded - I want to share the experience with your readers. It's making my horny, thinking hot tops are out there jacking and bustin' a nut. Because of something the happened to me. So cool, still love your work.

Jamie

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...