The true story

ronetbus

I posted a version of this story on a different site a couple of years ago. I fictionalized it, including reference to the guy using a condom. He didn't use one.

This happened back when there were active and open rest areas near me. They are all gone now, which is a shame. This particular rest area was one of two close to each other on the interstate highway- one on the northbound side and one southbound. Men would cruise up on the heavily wooded slope past the picnic tables.

I was poking around there one late evening looking for cock. I got close to two guys- one was getting blown by the other. The guy sucking was scared off even though I kept some distance. The guy who had been getting sercived turned to face me and beckoned me over. "You like to suck cock?" he asked. "Oh yeah!" I said and reached for his dick. It was a nice hard cock. He was taller than me, and a burly guy with broad shoulders. I bent over and started to lick and suck it. He was holding my head and really getting into it. I love sucking a responsive, appreciative man! He then started rubbing my shoulders and back, his hands going lower and lower. He reached down under and undid the buckle of my belt. This loosened my jeans enough so he slid them down on my hips a bit. Then the squeezed the cheeks of my ass and his fingertips brushed across my hole.

At this time, I didn't have much experience getting fucked. I loved it when it happened, though. He stuck a finger in his mouth to get it wet and probed my ass with it gently. This really excited me. "What I really need is a nice ass to fuck," he said. I was very excited, but nervous about getting fucked. I said something stupid like "You can try," and he just laughed. He pulled me up and turned me around to face a big boulder right beside us. He bent me over the rock, pulled my pants down and continued with his finger work. He spit a big gob onto my ass and worked it in with two fingers. "How does that feel?" "Fuck me!"

He laughed again and slowly pushed his cock in. I was so horny and ready for it it went in fairly easily. He fucked me for a good while and I was in heaven! He started breathing heavier and then thrusting hard and grunting as he shot his load. He laid on top of me which felt great. I could feel his hot breath in my ear. His hands slid down my arms to my wrists. He grabbed my right wrist and pulled it down and back and over the small of my back, still leaning on me. He whispered in my ear "Ever been fucked by a cop before?"

I panicked! I had a vision of getting arrested and all the nastiness that would result. I struggled to get away with no success. He laughed, let go of my wrist, stood up and said, "Relax buddy, thanks for the fuck." Then he headed down through the woods and into his car. I caught my breath while he drove off. That was an awesome fucked topped off by a great mind fuck!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 5 years later...

I had a semi-regular fling with a cop who was a strict bottom, tasty and tight fuckhole.  A few years later, he became the 1st openly gay cop on the NYPD.  Saw him at Pride one year and asked if his hole was still tight and tasty...his boyfriend said, "Sure is!"

I used to get fucked by an ex-cop with a huge cock.  He was a big man with a wife and a girlfriend.  I think he liked sex with me because I would happily suck his cock and kept my teeth off it.  And I'd lick his asshole.  Then he'd fuck me like an animal.  I loved being in his fuck rotation with two women.  And who knows how many other men or women?  Women want a man who is thoughtful, considerate and exclusive to them.  I want a man who fucks anyone who'll let him, uses me for his pleasure and agrees with me that I'm lucky to have his sperm in my gut.

• Upvote 2