CumUnion Tampa

So I went to the Cumunion party in Tampa Last Saturday and it wasn't quite what I was expecting. There wasn't a whole lot of fucking happening. Very much a stand and pose or walk around laughing and making snide comments about the other people. i guess i should have known better, Ybor resort has always been that way. It's to bad because the place is really nice however, I think I will stick with Rainbow Cabaret. Has anyone else been to one of these Cumunion parties?

Hi guy, too bad. The one in NYC was quite active. I arrived at 5pm, and was # 53. Considering the door opened at 4, I thought that was good. Left at 7:15 and # 98 was checking in. According to follow-up posts, 115 guys passed through. I fucked about 10 guys, butt didn't cum, which was fine. 1 guy had a few loads in him, which I love. Not to much attitude, esp for NYC, and me being an older, little out of shape guy. Plan to go to the next in Feb. Each is going to be different, depending on the attendees. Just like any sex club, bathhouse, etc. Don't give up the ship!!

So I went to the Cumunion party in Tampa Last Saturday and it wasn't quite what I was expecting. There wasn't a whole lot of fucking happening. Very much a stand and pose or walk around laughing and making snide comments about the other people. i guess i should have known better, Ybor resort has always been that way. It's to bad because the place is really nice however, I think I will stick with Rainbow Cabaret. Has anyone else been to one of these Cumunion parties?

It's too bad that some people have such low self esteem and hide it by making fun of others. I would have reported it to the host to see if they would do something.

• 1 year later...

I think you are right, i gave it one more try and it was just aweful I honestly think its in the wrong venue. In Ybor city which is where all the clubs are, lots of attitude driven guys to drunk to have a clue or just plain assholes. The last time I went I saw a guy shove another guy just for brushing pass him in the narrow hallways. that really turned me off and again the staff was just horrible.

• 3 years later...

I only went to Ybor City once. There is no place to park and the guys there have a really bad attitude too. I have more fun at the rainbow too. I usally get a couple HOT loads every time I go.Guys usally are 420 friendly there too.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope it moves to Rainbow.  Have to agree with the other posters. Always have more fun there than any of the others. Although, I would like to see the Tampa Men's Club get more activity. The facilities are really nice. Too bad it is always dead inside.

• 2 weeks later...
On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 0:34 PM, bicurpp said:

I hope it moves to Rainbow.  Have to agree with the other posters. Always have more fun there than any of the others. Although, I would like to see the Tampa Men's Club get more activity. The facilities are really nice. Too bad it is always dead inside.

I agree. Rainbow has much better sex. It is a shame that no one seems to go to Tampa Men's Club. Great facilities.  I wish the Steamworks organization would take it over. They would know how to promote it. Plus they host CumUnion parties at all their other sites.

• 3 weeks later...