Neg Asses Are For Setting Up

Since becoming poz, I've always practiced safe fucking. I've never even thought about doing anything remotely unsafe - and I always spread the word about condom use among my friends. I'm a bottom so I never thought about being concerned with a neg top fucking me bare. transmission I assume is low. But I have this asshole friend of mine named Jake - or at least a guy I always run into because we have many friends in common. He thinks that poz guys who get knocked up do so because they are too promiscuous. He actually said "they fuck too much and don't know when to stop so I don't have any sympathy for them." I decided right then and there that my mission was to set up his ass some how. It also helped knowing he is a big fan of Disneyland, so putting everything I knew about Jake, I had the perfect idea to get poz cum up his hole - and I wasn't thinking one load.

About six or seven months had passed and I decided it was time to make my move, and by good fortune I ran into Jake at a birthday party. I casually mentioned to him I was going to an amusement park in Anaheim with a group of guys and that we got a hotel room to make it an all weekend full of fun. I told him I had an extra ticket because someone had canceled. He ran the idea through his mind and asked me if he could buy the ticket from me. I told him that it would save me the trouble from being fucked over since the other guy had canceled on me. I also mentioned the other guy lived in Santa Ana and wasn't going to stay in the hotel room.

After speaking to him, I ended up having him agree to sleep on the hotel room floor. We figured we wouldn't tell the front desk the room would have five guests staying instead of four. It was a big hotel room with two beds. I told him to bring an extra pillow. It was summer so there wasn't really a need to bring extra blankets. The next part of the plan was to now get poz tops into bareback fucking a negative asshole. I put an ad on a popular bareback site with the heading "Poz Tops Needed for Conversion Party." On the Wednesday before the Friday night sleep-over, I had 26 tops who responded. I had to separate those on the from the list those who were NOT poz, which reduced the number to 15, and then I did my best to eliminate the flakes, which reduced the list to 12. After talking to nine of them who gave me their number, I explained the plan. They were to stay most of the first night and take turns making trips to the restroom and seducing Jake to surrender his hole to them - bareback. It was probably going to be a challenge. I had nine guys who continued to express interest in the undertaking. During each interview, I jotted notes on how committed they seemed, how turned on they were from the scene, if they were really off meds and if they had ever pozzed a neg man before. Dick size played a small part, but I definitely wanted tops with bigger than average dick sizes. I also noted that a couple were able to give more than one load up an unsuspecting asshole. After I narrowed my search, I came up with the best three poz guys of the bunch. They had 26 inches of poz dick they could offer a hungry bottom. All three claimed to be aggressive and would not pull out early. One of the tops claimed to have pozzed up at least 14 men that he knew of for sure.

Friday night came and the Jake arrived right after I did as planned. It was around 10pm. We planned to get a good rest and start off bright and early as soon as the park opened. Jake staked his blanket and pillow on the floor near the restroom. As he was about to lye down, I asked him if he was really going to sleep with pajamas with firetrucks all over. I told him that was kind of goofy and that he could sleep the way I do, bare ass naked. The other guys aren't going to look or care I pointed out, but it would stand out when he got up in the morning to shower. And besides, it was in the middle of summer.

Soon after Jake and I had dozed off and the other 3 came trickling into the hotel room. They had no suitcases since they weren't going to stay the whole night. I had the biggest dick top sleep with me in my bed. The top in my bed held me by wrapping his arms around me with his dick resting along my crack. Too bad his dick wasn't going to slide up my hole.

Jake was sound asleep while the other guys were waiting for my signal. The first guy I had go first went to the restroom. He was naked and had a semi-hard-on. He left the bathroom light on which provided me with a small amount of light just enough to watch the show, yet make the bottom feel comfortable that it was night.

The top crouched down on his knees and starting rubbing Jake's body. One hand was feeling his arms, back and legs. The other hand was seducing his asscheeks and crack. The top also started to lightly tug on his Jake's dickshaft. Jake woke up with a rging hard-on.

"Hey dude, what's going on?" Jake whispered.

"I can't sleep and I'm really horned up. I was hoping you were a bottom," the top whispered back. Didn't take long before the top had his poz bare dick up Jake's ass. I could tell Jake was trying to be careful not to wake anyone up. The top played along. His dick sea-sawed back and forth, up and down his ass shoot. All of a sudden, the top thrusted hard for a couple stroked up Jake's ass as he was feeding Jake's ass with some grade A American poz cum.

The top whispered, "My name is Brad, what's yours?" "Jake," he whispered back, "I don't usually fuck bareback." The top told Jake not to worry about it and went back in bed. About a half hour later another top did much the same thing. The previous top who had fucked already left for home. In no time, the second top with a nine inch dick was breathing heavy with desire as he was fucking Jake's hole. as predicted, Jake was on the receiving end of a poz load. Now there was only one poz top left, and he was a multiple orgasm top. The top nudged Jake awake and asked him if he wanted to share his bed because the other top left home to deal with an emergency. Jake was tired but complied. Jake's ass took a pounding. I decided to come out of the blanket and lay in my bed stroking while Jake was getting fucked over. Jake saw me but didn't seem to want to stop because of embarrassment. I egged them on, and walked over to the bed and began playing and stroking Jake's balls and dick.

"Get your faggot hands off me!" Jake screamed. In this situation I knew I had the upper hand. I gestured 'fuck you' with my middle finger, accompanied with a loud retort "Fuck you! And I mean really, fuck you!" "I don't want your AIDS hands touching my balls and dick!" Jake screamed out. "So how many poz cum loads do you think you took tonight Jake? Just how many?" The top was breathless and about to squirt his fourth load up Jake's asshole. "I count six loads. Six poz creamy loads!" Jake looked at the top, who just shrugged with a lascivious smile. "Why didn't you tell me the guys were all poz?"

"Why would it matter," I asked, "You never bareback, remember?"

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 22

HOT Story!

Knew a guy like this and we (me and my POZ family - triad relationship of 9-years) converted him after the third get together. He would always bad mouth POZ guys and yet never asked our status. One of those guys in the "DADT mind-set" who never asks but just assumes.

Now he has to change his whole bashing life around now that he has joined the POZ Brotherhood!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...