Souvenir from the Happiest Place on Earth

A few years ago my partner Steve and I went to Gay Days in Disneyland. It always happens the first full weekend in October. We had been a few times before and always had a blast. We’d meet guys from all over the country and run around with them for the day inside the park.

One of the best things about the weekend is that on Friday and Saturday they always have giant parties host in different locations around the parks or in one of the host hotels.  We would go dance, drink, and make out with guys that we just meet or from earlier in the day.  My partner and I also have a big sexual appetite and this night was no different.  We play together as well as separately. It was Friday night, we had gone back to the hotel room to get cleaned up and ready for the Kingdom party that was being held at the House of Blues in downtown Disney.  We had a few cocktails in the room to get pre-liquored up since the drinks tend to be damn expensive.  Arriving at the House of Blues, we found the party in full swing, music blazing, and go-go boys shaking their asses for those willing to give up a dollar or two for a quick grope and squeeze.

Steve was talking with a hot muscle guy, Anthony, who we had meet earlier in the day while waiting in line for Space Mountain.  They chatted while I danced for a while with a couple of guys with their shirts off.  Finally I was thirsty and walked over to them.  By this point the muscle guy was joined by his boyfriend, Peter, who was a tasty hot dark haired guy with a tight body.  We all chatted for a little while as we continued to drink the night away.  Soon this led into us making out near the bar. All of us hot and bothered and were ready for some action.  Steve suggested that he and Anthony go back to our room while Peter and I make way to theirs.  We all agreed and went on our way.

It turns out that we were staying in different hotels and headed in opposite directions.  The entire way to Peter’s room we could not keep our hands off each other.  Rubbing, kissing, and reaching into each other’s pants.  When we finally made it to the room Peter opened the door and to my surprise two other guys where in the room sitting on the bed watching TV.  Peter had forgotten to mention that they were sharing their hotel room with a couple of friends, Eric and Jason.  I was concerned that we would not be able to fuck, and I really needed some fat cock in my ass!

Peter eased my worries very quickly as he just closed the door and threw me on the bed and started kissing me all in one motion.  He asked if it was okay if Eric and Jason could watch and I said that they could join in as far as I was concerned.  They both were built very similar to Peter.  In no time at all we were each naked and everyone was sucking someone else's cock.  Peter had been sucking on Jason’s cock before moving onto to eating my ass out.  This is when I notice that all three of them had a tattoo around their belly buttons.  Each a different design but each the same thing…a bio hazard tattoo!

I was shocked and stop sucking on Eric fat uncut cock.  Eric looked down and me and smiled asking if I liked the tattoo.  I just lay there, wide eyed, while Peter continued to eat my hole.  I told Eric that I was hoping to get cock in my ass but now that I saw their tats that that was not going to happen.  Peter popped up for my hole and asked “why not?”  I replied because they were all poz. Peter just chuckled and said I already had a poz load soaking into my hole.

“What the fuck do you mean I already have a poz load soaking into my hole?!”

“You have Jason’s thick toxic load in your hole.”

Jason had cum in Peter’s mouth while we were sucking each other’s cock, before Peter started eating my ass out.  Peter did not swallow and worked Jason’s load into my hole with his tongue so I would be ready for all of their cocks.

I have to admit that even though I was freaking out on the inside I was extremely turn the hell on.  I had always fantasized about taking a poz cock and load in my ass.  I always jacked off to stories online about being stealthed but had never told anyone about it, not even Steve.  Peter could see that my cock started to throb even more and was leaking a heavy amount of precum after he told me I had Jason’s toxic load in my ass.  Peter placed his thick cock at the opening of my hole and gave me a look as if waiting for my approval that he go ahead and fill my ass with his cock.  I gave him a smile and started to suck Eric’s cock again and started to stroke Jason’s.  This is all Peter needed before sliding into my ass fast and deep in one swift motion hitting his balls against my ass.

“Fuck yeah,” I grunted, my voice somewhat muffled by Eric’s cock.  Peter worked his cock in my hole good, pulling all the way out and slamming it back in balls deep.  I had not been fucked like this in a long while.  That 'Fuck yeah' was all I could manage.  I was so fucking turned on by the thought of having my hole used by a fat uncut poz cock bareback, let alone getting three raw poz cocks in my ass!  Peter lasted about ten minutes before his breathing increased and shouted “Take my dirty fucking seed you slut!”  I could feel his cock pulse inside my ass as it deposited the second toxic load of the night.  His cock twitched and throbbed inside me making my flesh and hole twitch in delight.

The second Peter slid out, Eric slid into my ass, filling me with his fat uncut piece of meat.  He did not last more than five minutes since I had been sucking his cock the entire time. “Oh fuck yeah, I'm gonna to knock you up good.  Here it comes!”

“Fucking fill my ass up, you dirty bastard!”

“Fuck yeah!!!!!”

It felt like a lake was forming inside my ass when his load meet-up with Jason’s and Peter’s.

This entire time Jason had been jacking his cock and was ready to blow another thick toxic load into my willing horny neg ass.  Sliding in balls-deep, he lasted only three thrust before his cock blew another thick creamy load into my hole.  At that moment we heard a key working the lock on the door and in walked Anthony.

“I see we are having some fun in here!”

It had been close to an hour and a half since we all parted ways at the party to head off to the rooms for fun.

“How many loads does he have?”

“Four total.” Eric replied.

“Time to add mine to the mix!” As Anthony said this he started stripping his clothes off and again I noticed that familiar tat around the belly button.

“Holy shit yes!” I moaned.

Anthony moved over and started to slide his 8” cock into my well used and cum filled ass.

“So did you fuck Steve?” I asked as Anthony worked my hole.

“I’m not going to kiss and tell.”

“Did he see the Bio tat?”

“That he did.”

“I can’t believe that I am taking raw poz cock!  It has been a fantasy of mine but I have never mentioned it to anyone.”

“Then I am glad we get to help with your fantasy coming true.”  He was making deep slow strokes in and out of my ass with his fat cock slowly picking up the pace as we chatted. “You ready for my bug juice?”

“Fuck yes!  Blow every drop you have in me!”  With that Anthony let out a long deep moan as I felt his cock blow deep with my gut.

“That makes five total for the night” Eric said.

“Shouldn’t take long for you to convert over now,” Anthony remarked.

“Is that a guarantee?” I asked.

“Pretty much, since none of us or on any kind of meds," Eric replied as the other three nodded their heads with big smirks on their faces.

“Well time for you to go back to your man,” Anthony said as he started to toss my clothes to me.

“Fuck” I said “I can’t believe I just did that.  What am I going to tell Steve?”

“Who said you have to tell him anything other than that you had a great time.”

“I guess.”

“Oh make sure to keep those loads in your ass for the rest of the night.  Maybe we will see you in the park tomorrow.”

As I started to walk back to my hotel the streets were pretty much empty except for a few people here and there.  When I reached the hotel and made it the room I was quiet since I was not sure if Steve would still be up or not.  Opening the door the room was dark and I could hear snoring coming from the king-size bed in the middle of the room.  I decided not to shower and follow Anthony's recommendation, and keep the five toxic loads in my ass for the rest of the night.  I stripped out of my clothes and climbed quietly into bed.  I did not take long for me to fall asleep after the late night work out I had just received.

About an hour later I was awakened to Steve’s hard cock nudging up against my abused and filled hole.  I was worried that he would freak out if he noticed that my ass was loaded up with cum since our rule is that we only play safe with others, let alone that I had just taken five poz cocks and loads raw into my ass.  Steve could sense that I was now awake since I began to push back onto his hard cock.

“You have a good time?” he asked as he started to slide the head of his throbbing cock into my hole.

“I sure did. You?”

“You bet your ass I did” he replied.  By this point he had made it balls-deep into my sloppy hole and began to move slowly in and out.  “I can tell that you had some fun.”

“What do you mean?” I asked him.

“Your hole feels slick and creamy.”

Fuck he had noticed.  I had no idea what to say at this point.  I had never broken our rule before of only playing safe.

“It’s okay, don’t worry about it” he said as he continued to slowly work his cock in and out of my hole. 

“Don’t worry about it?  Are you sure?” I asked.

“Yeah, don’t worry about it; I broke the rule tonight as well.  I fucked Anthony raw and blew in his hole.”

“You did?”

“Yupe!”

Holy shit I was so fucking horned up at this point.  I realized that I had never cum earlier. “Fuck yeah, Steve; fuck me like you fucked Anthony!”

“Oh yeah, baby, I’m going to!  Damn your hole is so slick.  How many loads did you take?”

“Five” I said with heavy breath. “Five!  Shit, how many guys fucked you?”

Panting I replied “Four, they are sharing their room with a couple of friends."

“I know” he said with a chuckle.

“You knew?”

“Yup, I arranged it for you.”

“You did?”

“Yes I did, baby.  I though you could use some fun.  It has been so long since we have been on a vacation I really wanted you to enjoy yourself.  I wanted to fulfill your every fantasy.”

The second Steve said that I froze while Steve continued to pump my ass.

“What did you say?” I asked.

“I wanted to fulfill your fantasy.  It was not an accident that we meet Anthony and Eric today in the park.  I found them online a few months ago when we decided to go on vacation.  I have been chatting with them ever since and arranged this whole night.”

I listened to him tell the story while he slid in and out slowly each time pulling almost all the way out before make his way back in balls-deep.  I still had mentioned nothing about the four of them each being poz and not on meds when he said “I found them on one of your websites.”

“One of mine?”

“Yes, one of the sites you've been hiding from me.”

I started to moan even louder now as I knew what he was getting at.  “I know you are a dirty little bug chasing whore but were too scared to ever do anything about it unless fate stepped in…so I did.”

“Holy shit Steve, I can’t believe this! I never would have told you 'cause I was scared what you might think of me.”

“No worries, I’m just glad that you forget to clear your internet history sometimes or I would never have gotten the chance to get your ass after it was filled with a shit load of toxic cum!”

With that I could feel my cock begin to swell to its limit and blow all over my chest, face and bed. “Fuck me Steve! Work that toxic sperm into my hole!”

Two seconds later Steve began to grunt as he pounded away at my cum-greased ass and he blew his load as deeply as he could get his pulsating cock.  Afterwards Steve lay next to me with his cock still my ass as we fell asleep me in his arms.

When we woke up in the morning I rolled over and gave Steve the biggest kiss I ever had and said “Thank you”

“You're welcome” he said with a wink and a grin.

“I still can’t believe that that happened last night.  I never thought I would ever do that.  Fuck that was hot.”

"I’m glad I could help fulfill a fantasy of yours, not to mention one that fucking hot.  Oh by the way it is not over yet.  The guys will all be coming over here tonight to give you another helping to make sure it takes.”

“Oh god yes!” I moaned as we exchanged a passionate kiss.

Steve then let me in on his next bomb:  “Plus I need to get another deposit from Anthony as well.  Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that after I fucked him he flipped me over and filled my ass up with a couple of loads of his own!”

I instantly moved my hand to Steve’s ass to feel weather he still had Anthony’s charged load in his ass.  Sure enough my fingers slid right into his ass with ease thanks to the toxic lube he had kept with him over-night.  I pulled my fingers out and sucked on them before giving Steve another deep long kiss.

“I love you,” I whispered in his ear.

“As you should,” he whispered back with a smile. “Now let’s get showered and get something to eat!  You’re going to need your strength for tonight!”

This is my first attempt at writing a story like this.  I hope it was enjoyable.  If it is well received I will continue to write more.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 10

If you are going to get stealthed, I can't think of a better way to deliver the charged load than by getting rimmed and having it tongued deep up into your hole. Five more poz cocks delivering poz loads will make sure it takes, too.

Hot story, greenenvy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 years later...