Fun at the Seedy Motel

whthole4u

Fun at the seedy motel – Part 1

“Want to go for a ride?” the guy said as he set his glass pipe on the seat and leaned towards the passenger side window. His car was an older model, pretty beat up, and he matched. From the dim light provided by the streetlamps and the fact that it was not quite totally dark yet, I could see he had a scraggly beard, dreadlocks, and some sort of dark colored jacket on, and not handsome at all, but he did have what I would call and evil grin.

I had just started a week off from work and was determined to get as much raw dick and cum as I could to make up for all I had been missing due to a crazy work schedule. I had just come from getting a load of cum in my ass from some guy I met online, and while the fuck was not all that great, he shot a nice load. My ass was just getting warmed up, and I was still buzzed from the beer, so decided to walk home to see if I could find some trade along the way. I was about a block and a half down the street when I noticed this car up the street on the other side and someone was using a big lighter to smoke with as each time they turned it on, created a small glow in the front seat. I could only see the shape of person and not make out anything more, but figured I would scope it out a little. So I walked a little slower and kept watching the car and the lighter flashes. As I got closer I could see the occasional stream of smoke come out of the driver’s side window so knew he was not smoking cigarettes. Someone getting high, sitting alone, bet they were horny so my hopes were raised, my ass twitched, and a little bit of cum leaked out. At the intersection I crossed the street so I could come up on the passenger side and get a closer look.

“Want to go for a ride?” he said again. Yeah, he was high for sure, and I was horny as fuck, so my heart raced a little faster as I said sure, opened the door, and sat in the passenger’s seat. He moved his pipe onto the floor under his seat, turned the car on, and pulled out. “Derrick,” he said as he held his right hand towards me. I shook his hand, told him my name, asked what was up tonight.

“Nothing man, you know, looking to get into whatever, you know. You?” What do I say? Tell him I got a hot load in my ass and need some more? I went with the safer course and just said had a drink with a friend, not ready to go home yet, so needed to get out. He laughed a little, “I hear that man. You smoke?” I told him no, but cool if he did. So he kept driving for a bit. We were in a rough part of town when he turned down a side street. It was getting dark now and most of the street lamps were out. He parked the car, said “Stay in the car, I need to get something.” Then he got out, locked the car doors, and headed down the driveway between two houses across the street. Damn – I was sitting alone on a dark street, so I slid down a little in the seat and waited. After 5 minutes I was getting really nervous, but then I saw him coming back towards the car. I sat up, he got, tossed a plastic bag on the seat, smiled at me and said, “Needed some rock. This is good shit, but makes me horny as a fucking bull, You know?” I just nodded, gulped hard, and tried not to show how nervous, scared, and horny I was all at the same time.

Derrick pushed his seat back as far as it would go, reached under, pulled out his glass pipe and a black shaving kit. He opened the kit, pulled some stuff, opened his bag, put a small piece on his pipe, tilted his head back a little, stuck the pipe in between his lips, flared up the lighter, and began inhaling. His eyes were closed, so I was looking around to see if anyone was watching. I didn’t see anyone, not even a car, so went back to watching him.

He let out his breath and a cloud of smoke filled the car, “OHHH yeah, shit’s good. Want a hit?” I shook my head no, and he said “Later then. You want to suck my dick for me, this shit’s got me horny?” I said sure, but asked what about people seeing us. “No one will see, come on, I need to bust some nutt.” With that he set the pipe down, unbuttoned his pants, slid them down a little, and pulled his dick out. He was already pretty hard, about 8 ½, or 9, and real thick, but wide. Not really round, just wide. I leaned over, closed my mouth over the head, and began sucking. Derrick started moaning a little, grabbed his pipe, and hit it again while I sucked him. “Make it wet, yeah get that bull pipe wet,” he said, so I sucked harder, raised up a little, spit on it, licked it clean and sucked some more.

Derrick soon started to moan louder, “I’m gonna cum, you better pull off, you want it ? You want…..” as he shot into my mouth. I did not even feel the first volleys of cum as it hit the back of my throat and slid down. His dick pulsed, and kept shooting a steady stream and I had all I could do to swallow and keep up. His cum was thick and tasted wonderful, and I kept sucking as I wanted every little sperm I could. Derrick pushed my head off his dick, “Whew, yeah I needed that, had not shot my nutt in days, whew.”

He closed his pants up, took another hit on his pipe, as I sat back savoring the taste of his cum still in mouth. Derrick put the pipe and supplies back under his seat. “What are you going to do now?” he asked. I didn’t know what he meant, but said whatever, open to having fun. “Good, here’s what’s up. I plan to smoke my shit up tonight and like to fuck when I do. Got me a room over on New York Avenue, so how about you come back with me, keep this big bull meat hard for me. You get fucked? Good, you got a nice mouth but I want to fuck.” With that he started the car up and we headed to his motel. On the way, Derrick stopped and grabbed some beer at a store, along with a couple sandwiches.

As we drove I asked him why he smoked using a straight glass pipe? I thought most people smoked rock in a bowl or something. Derrick said he liked it better, cleaner hit, and he could control the burn the way he wanted. We didn’t really talk about anything else and about 10 minutes later were at the motel.

I had gone by the motel before when driving up to Baltimore before. It was pretty run down, in a sort of industrial/warehouse area, and you could usually see a few hookers lingering nearby. Derrick pulled in, drove around to the back and near the end. There were a few people lingering around the parking lot, standing by a building near the back of the parking lot, the scent of pot was heavy in the air along with piss. We grabbed the beer and food, Derrick nodded at a guy standing by the wall about 15 feet away who nodded back, and I followed him into his room.

The room inside was as bad as the outside. Smelled, was old, looked dirty, but Derrick clearly did not have much stuff. I saw one duffle bag on the floor of the closet, and mostly empty cigarette packs, beer bottles, and trash. Derrick set his stuff down and said, “Pull your pants down,” as he tossed a big bottle of Walgreens hand lotion onto the end of the bed. He open his little bag on the table, pulled out his supplies, and as I stuck some lotion in my ass, watched as he put some rock in his pipe. He walked over to me, “I fuck a LONG time, so you need this good shit. OK?” I said OK but had never done this before, as Derrick handed me the pipe, slightly angled up to keep the rock in the end. “You saw me hit it, now you do the same. I will light it, you just keep it tilted back, inhale as deep and hard as you can and do NOT let it out until I tell you.” I put the pipe between my lips, he put the lighter up to the end and I could start to see smoke building up in the pipe. “Now, inhale, keep going, more, more, come on, more - - now hold it – HOLD it –hold as long as you can – you need to feel this shit – hold.” I started to cough and choke and a huge plume of smoke came out. Derrick laughed, “Not bad for your first time. Now again.”

Derrick then took a few hits and as I watched him I started to get so hot and fuck the rush to my head! The room started spinning a bit and my body tingled and everything seemed more intense but fuzzier at the same time. Then it started to even out, the sensation was just intense, and my dick responded by immediately getting hard.

I grabbed the lotion, put some more lube on my ass, and bent forward over the end of the bed. I could hear Derrick finishing up his hit, he then walked over and pushed the curtains a little to the side. “I like to be watched,” he said. He had taken off his clothes and his dick was at full attention. I bent back over, hit the poppers (had them in my coat from the first guy I visited) my head felt like it was going to explode, and I zoned out a bit. I came back to reality as I felt Derrick work a finger up ass. “You going to take my bull pipe? Let this black bull fuck it? Yeah, nice and tight and wet and juicy – yeah got some good pipe for you.” With that he stuck a second finger up my ass.

I noticed a box of Magnums on the table, so figured he only played safe and was disappointed, and thought maybe if I asked him to fuck me raw I could just say the rock made me say that if he got upset, but as he started to rub his dick again my ass I could tell he did not have one on- fuck yeah! I was going to get his cum in my ass too and he was going to work the load I took earlier deeper up inside me.

Derrick pulled his fingers out of my ass, and without saying another word, began to slowly push his dick into me. FUCK – that hurt, the width of his dick was a killer and I squirmed and pulled away a little bit. He placed his hands on my hips and guided me back onto his dick nice and slow. As he did I looked under my arm towards the window and noticed that the guy we had seen against the wall was now looking in the window, watching. I told Derrick and he chuckled and said, “Yeah, my man’s a freak, you’ll see.”

Derrick started to fuck harder and angle his dick to the sides with each thrust, scraping my ass walls with every stroke. I just grunted and tried to steady myself on the end of the bed. I was feeling pretty high and had a nice big black dick up my ass, and damn that felt so good. I don’t know how long Derrick fucked, but when I focused again he was grunting, almost growling, as he started fucking harder and faster. I was having a hard time keeping my balance and he reached out, stood up, wrapped his arms around my chest and slam fucked. “I’m gonna nutt in you, want my bull nutt, huh, want my nutt, gonna nutt – oh –gonna nutt…” Derrick tensed, shook, and I could feel his cock throbbing in my ass and his hot load shoot inside me. He kept holding me as his dick fully unloaded, his breathing was hard and heavy. He then let me go, pushed me forward and slid his dick out. My ass felt so empty! Put it back! He slapped my ass, smiled, “Feel good in there? You want more huh? Don’t worry, I got lots of nutt up in this bull pipe.” I just smiled, Derrick walked over, slid the chain off the door and the guy who had been looking in the window stepped in.

This guy was pretty tall, like 6’5, real thin, torn up jeans, torn up coat, could not tell if he was homeless or just very causal. He took his jacket off and had tats up and down both arms. I just stood there while he and Derrick started talking. Derrick handed me a beer, told me to sit, so I opened it up as he and the new guy sat at the table. They both took out pipes, the other guy had one with a bowl, and started taking hits. Derrick said, “Come here, take some more.” So I did as before. He lit it and guided me and this time I did not choke.

The tall guy put his pipe down, walked over to the bed, grabbed the pillows, brought them towards the end, “Lay on your back, put your ass on these,” he said. So I got up on the bed, laid on my back with the pillows under my hips. He got up on the bed on his knees, spread my legs, lifted my legs up, and started to push into my ass. His dick was like him, long and skinny, and a good bit longer than Derrick’s. My ass did not resist, and he slid in pretty easily as Derrick’s cum must have lubed me up really well. Derrick just sat the table watching, taking a hit now and then, and his dick was standing straight up in his lap as he watched the tall guy fuck me.

The tall guy now had my legs pushed way back towards my shoulders and was jack fucking my ass. He was also really verbal. “Take this nigger dick bitch, good bitch, open that hole, come on now, open that tight white pussy. You want this nigger dick in you? Huh? Want me to fuck you? Huh bitch? Fuck that white pussy, yeah bitch.” At first I did not say anything, but then said yes, please fuck my white pussy, and that made him harder, and he got louder, and fucked deeper. My ass was making slurping noises each time he thrust in and out and as he angled himself up with his feet, his full weight was behind every push into me. His eyes were closed like he was concentrating real hard and his dirty talk did not stop, as he called me a bitch and white pussy. In that position, I now noticed he had tats all over his chest too, and some on his neck. I tried to move my arms, but had no leverage so looked back at Derrick who was now stroking his dick as he watched.

The guy on top of me picked up the pace and I started begging for his cum. Derrick started egging him, “Come on nigga, fuck it, nutt up in there, come on nigga.”

“OH OH OH – take my cum BITCH!!!” and the tall guy slammed balls deep and unloaded. He stayed still for a few seconds, breathing hard. His dick was still pretty hard, but slid out as he pulled off me, he got off the bed, stood up, “Damn, fuck – nice sloppy hole. Get on your hands and knees.” What? The man just shot. I told him I had to piss and needed some beer, so got up and went to the bathroom. I could barely walk as my legs were all cramped, but took a nice long piss.

I now had cum and ass juice just running down my leg. I wiped my ass a little to make sure I was still ‘clean’, and clenched my ass to keep as much juice in as I could. I went back into the room and sat on the edge of the bed and gulped a beer as Derrick and the tall guy sat at the table getting their pipes ready. They both took a hit, then the tall guy grabbed his dick, pointed it my way, and said “Suck it.” So I got on my hands and knees and started sucking his dick. They put the pipes down, Derrick passed the tall guy a sandwich, and they started eating and chatting as I sucked the tall guy’s dick. My knees hurt so bad so had to get up, sat back on the bed and drank another beer. Derrick offered me a sandwich, I passed, and soon they were done, and Derrick was motioning me over to the table with the pipe his hand. I took a couple big hits and felt it kick in even more intensely then before. Derrick and the tall guy both took hits, then both stood up, Derrick turned me around and shoved his dick up my ass as the tall guy pushed my head down towards his dick. I put my left hand on the table to steady myself as Derrick fucked my ass and the tall guy fucked my throat. I could taste a mix of lube, cum, and ass juice on the tall guys dick as he had not wiped it off after fucking me, just let it air dry which left a film of fuck covering his dick.

“Fuck it – yeah fuck it,” the tall guy said to Derrick as he reached over, grabbed his pipe, and started hitting it while I kept sucking him. As he inhaled I swear his dick got a good inch longer, damn, that shit did go right to their dicks. Derrick then reached forward, pulled me off the tall guy’s dick, and turned, and walked me the couple steps to the bed with his dick still in my ass. “Get on your knees,” Derrick said, so with him still inside, I got on my knees up on the bed and got doggy style and he started fucking. “Yeah feel that nutt up in there, hmmm.” I was feeling no pain, just intense, hot pleasure of that raw dick pushing their cum deeper inside of me as I begged for him to fuck me – I just wanted more cum – as much as they could give me.

“Let me hit it,” the tall guy said, so Derrick pulled out and the tall guy started fucking me – hard. Again, he was getting very verbal and nasty and I was loving it! I heard Derrick take a hit, then he stood beside the tall guy, the tall guy paused, and I heard him take a hit with his dick still in my ass. Again, felt like that big dick grew another inch as it was inside me – and I started pleading for him to fuck me harder. Derrick laughed and said, “Now let’s freak.” I thought we were, so just kept focusing on the dick in my ass. The tall guy paused again and I thought Derrick was giving him another hit, but I turn my head and did not see him. The tall guy moaned and grunted a little and pushed against my ass, but it did not feel right. I twisted as far as I could to see what was up.

Derrick was behind the tall guy and was sticking his dick in the tall guy’s ass while the tall guy had his dick in my ass! Fuck! Derrick said, “Now we’ll get some nutt up in that white hole,” as he started to push in and out of the tall guy’s ass. The tall guy pushed his ass back to meet Derrick’s dick, which pulled his dick out of my ass and as Derrick pushed forward into the tall guy’s ass, the tall guy’s dick would go balls deep into me. It took a couple strokes, but they soon found a rhythm and I was being deep dicked by the tall guy as he got deep dicked by Derrick.

The tall guy was losing it, and was almost hollering, “Take it bitch, take the dick, take these nigger dicks, fucking white pussy – take it take it!” He was digging into my sides with his fingernails as he slam fucked me, “AAAHHHHH fuck AAAHHHHH fuck,” and he started to shoot. This load felt like alcohol had been dumped into my ass – my hole burned with his cum as he gave me second load, Derrick kept fucking him. The tall guy stopped pumping, and pushed back off my ass. Derrick yanked his dick out of the tall guy’s ass making him grunt, got behind me, pulled me back onto his dick and started fucking. I was begging for his cum and for him to fuck me harder. Derrick must have been close already. “You want it?” he said, “You some more bull nutt? Want some more nutt in that juicy pussy? Fucking pussy fucking take my nutt – here it comes – here it COMES!!!

Derrick unloaded in my ass again. As I was still burning from the tall guy’s load, I’m not sure how much he shot, but he grunted, moaned, groaned, and made it sound like a lot. His dick softened a little and he slid out, I rolled over and laid on my back to catch my breath. When I sat up Derrick and the tall guy were both sitting in the chairs by the table, Derrick smiled and said, “Told you my man was a freak,” then laughed. The tall guy laughed too, stood up, and started to get dressed. His dick still looked wet and slimy from fucking me, but he just put his pants on and did not even wipe it off – hot! He was taking my ass juice with him! He put his coat on, said, “Catch you man,” to Derrick, and left the room.

“How’s that ass doing?” Derrick asked. “I still got plenty of rock and I ain’t even started getting my freak on.”

Stay tuned for part 2.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 7

PART 3 - Fun at the seedy motel –the Straight Thug Objects

“Told you I was a freak, now let’s chill a bit. Need a drink, then we’ll see about getting up.” In part 2 Derrick had just finished shooting a third load up my ass while I shot my poz cum into someone else. Derrick was sitting at the table in the motel room, which was still covered with empty beer bottles, coke cans, food wrappers, a couple ashtrays with cigarettes in various stages of being smoked, and his pipe and supplies.

So, cum tally at the end of part 2:

1 load in my mouth when I sucked Derrick in his car,

3 loads in my ass from Derrick in his hotel room,

2 loads in my ass from the tall guy who had watched through the window then joined in, and

“Told you I was a freak, now let’s chill a bit. Need a drink, then we’ll see about getting up,” Derrick said as he sat at the table, still naked, but his dick was clean as I had licked it clean after his load. The curtains were still open a little on the end, but I didn’t care anymore. Hell, whoever had wanted to had watched me get fucked by two different guys, watched me unload in a hooker’s cunt, and more – so screw it. I was too buzzed to care anymore.

I looked at my watch and it was now about 9:30 p.m., I had been with Derrick for about 5 hours now and my week long vacation and plan on getting as much dick and cum as I could was off to an amazing start! I was not tired at all as between sleeping in late that day, and the rock in the pipe, I was wired and up. My ass was sore though, and when I sat down at the table with him realized just how tender my hole was now. But I liked it, it was “I know I have just been fucked good” sore, so I embraced it and looked forward to what else the night might bring.

Derrick got up to use the bathroom, but told me to make him a Jack and Coke. The Coke was now a little warm, and the Jack Daniels bottle was now empty as I poured the last of it into a plastic cup I found by the bathroom sink. As I went to get the cup I watched a second as Derrick was pissing, a long steady stream, and right then wanted nothing more than to taste it. When he came back out, I handed him the cup with the JD and Coke, noticed his dick head looked a little wet, and knelt down and licked the remaining piss off his dick. Then sat back in the chair. Derrick gave me that evil grin again, but didn’t say anything and took a swig of his drink and lit a cigarette.

I wanted to ask him about where he was from, if he was straight or what, but figured best to just keep quiet and not ruin the fun. If Derrick wanted to tell him he would, so I opened another beer, which was totally warm now. We made some small talk, about really nothing, Derrick finished off his JD and Coke, looked at the empty bottle. “Need to hit the liquor store before they close, get some more JD, beer, bag of ice, and those little pills they sell behind the counter to keep your dick hard. This good shit does that too, but I am going to keep fucking you if you can take it. Can you take it some more?” I was still horny as hell and wanted to be the biggest cum pig I could, so said hell yeah, I could handle anything he had - LOL – little did I know my mouth would get me into trouble on that one.

We got into his car and as we drove out of the parking lot I noticed there were a lot more cars now then when we came in and more people standing around outside. No one seemed to pay us any mind, so we drove to a liquor store about 5 minutes away. I gave Derrick some cash, asked him to grab some chips or something too, and soon we were back to the motel. This time Derrick entered the far end of the parking lot and drove completely around the motel real slow as he looked at the cars and folks standing outside. I thought maybe he was looking for the tall guy again. He parked, we went back into the room, he made another drink, and told me to pour the ice into the bathroom sink to chill the beers that had gone warm.

Once we got settled Derrick pulled his pipe out, opened the plastic bag that still had a bunch of rock in it, and said, “You ready?” I shook my head yes, finished my beer, then took my clothes off. Derrick was still dressed as he handed me the pipe, used the lighter, and let me take a few big hits. He then did the same, sat back and let it kick in a little. I was ready – I wanted his dick in me and got up to kneel in front of him to suck him again.

“No,” Derrick said, “Got something else planned. Now take a few more big hits, then bend over the end of the bed.” So I took the hits, went to the end of the bed and bent over. The opening in the curtains gave a clear shot of me bent over to anyone who walked by who bothered to look. While the room lights were not that bright, they were bright enough, so I knew my white ass was being seen. Derrick grabbed his keys, “I’ll be right back,” and he left. I knelt on the floor then and laid my chest on the bed on top of a couple pillows, waiting for Derrick to return. My dick was hard thinking about him or the tall guy fucking me again. He was barely gone a couple minutes when I heard him opening the door. Derrick walked in and behind him walked in this big monster of a man. This dude was maybe a little shorter then the tall guy, but not by much, and built thick and broad like a football player. He also had a bit of a gut that stuck out through his open jacket and short buzzed hair. He looked rough – total street thug type and maybe mid-40’s.

“What the fuck - that ain’t no pussy!” the new guy said. “You said you had some pussy here needing to be fucked damn it!” “Relax my man,” Derrick said, “I told you I had some good white pussy and that is some GOOD white pussy that is ready for any black dick that needs to fuck. Alright? I told you I’d take care of you, now here, just chill, sit a sec, and hit this shit. Got some good shit, so chill man, OK?”

I was ready to run at that point, this dude was not happy and figured I could hide in the bathroom if I had too, but he just glared at me a second longer, then sat at the table. I didn’t dare to move to just stayed kneeling at the end of the bed as Derrick put some rock in the pipe and handed it to the new guy. The guy glared at me again, but took the pipe, several big hits, passed it back to Derrick, and I could see him visibly relax a little as the rock kicked in. He closed his eyes a little, licked his lips a few time, and said, “Got a drink?” Derrick handed him the bottle of JD and his plastic cup, the guy pored some in the cup, did it as shot, then set the bottle on the table.

“Better man?” Derrick asked him. The guy shook his head, “Yeah.” Derrick handed the pipe to him again and said, “See man, good shit, I told you, now I know that shit makes a dick hard, so let the pussy suck it for you a little, it’ll feel good, telling you man, real good.” The big guy did not reply right away, just closed his eyes a little again and licked his lips then said, “Alright, but turn off the fucking lights.” Derrick got up, turned off the lights, closed the opening in the curtains, as the guy hit the pipe. “Now suck him,” Derrick said. I was still unsure about this, but the guy had taken another hit, had his head back and had spread his legs a little, so I scooted over in front of him. By the light coming in from around the edges of the curtain, and the bathroom and TV, the dude was even scarier up close. “You good man?” Derrick asked, and the big guy just grunted, so I reached up and rubbed the bulge that was showing in his pants.

Fucking Christ – his dick was as big as he was! It felt like a monster! He did not stop me so I began to work at his fly and could not get it open. He then stood up abruptly scaring the shit out of me, undid his belt, opened his pants, let them drop to the floor, then sat back down in the chair and grabbed the pipe again. FUCK that dick was HUGE! Not only was it quite a bit longer than Derrick’s, but it was very thick and round with a massive head on it. I was stunned and not quite sure, but reached out, lifted it with my hands, slowly peeled the foreskin back, and started rubbing my tongue around the head. “Hmmm,” the big guy moaned. Derrick lit his pipe up and watched as I licked the head and started licking up and down the shaft. I then worked to get the head in my mouth. It was difficult at that angle, but I finally got the head in and felt my jaws scream as I opened wide to swallow as much dick as I could.

I sucked him for a little while and had spit and drool running out of my mouth as I tried to manage that monster dick. As he got harder I started to gag as I went down on him, which seemed to turn him on as he began thrusting his hips a little, which made me gag even more. I started to pull my head off his dick and he suddenly grabbed my head with both hands, pushed my head down onto his dick and thrust up at the same time. His dick suddenly filled my throat my completely and I could not breathe! Tears started streaming down my face as I gagged and tried to breathe, trying to pull off, but he was not letting go, just tried pushing his dick deeper down my throat.

Finally, after it felt like I was going to pass out, “Yo man, hit this shit again,” Derrick said. The big guy let go, and I pulled myself off his dick and sat back trying to catch my breath. Holy fuck – the asshole was trying to kill me! Derrick laughed a little, “Was not so bad now huh? Told you I would take care of you big man.” The big guy took the pipe, did not say anything, and did a few more hits. Derrick kept talking, “So you know man, got this pussy opened up for you, bet it could take you if you want to fuck – you know nothing feels better with this good shit then a nice hot pussy wrapped around your dick so you can bust that nutt – you feel me?” The big guy just looked at Derrick, handed him the pipe, “Yeah, OK, but you need to leave. I like to fuck a long time and I don’t want nobody watching me.”

Derrick said, “Ain’t gonna happen. My room, my shit, so you either gonna do this or you ain’t.” The big guy said, “OK, but I got to piss,” and stood up and went to the bathroom and closed the door. I stood up and told Derrick I did not think I could take it, he was way too big. “You’ll be alright, you can take it, I got you nice and opened up and I know that hole is gonna like this. Here, you better do some big hits, you are really gonna need it this time. And don’t disappoint me, because I want to see that hole wide open and if you do a good job I got some more bull nutt myself to put up there.” With that, he put a big piece of rock on the pipe and had me take several huge hits. The guy was still in the bathroom, so Derrick took a hit, then handed me the pipe again, “You just open up – let him in – OK, just open up. You told me you could handle anything I had, so you better handle this.” I shook my head and was now feeling a little dizzy as the rock kicked in and the rush of euphoria made me feel hot from head to toe.

Derrick squirted a big gob of lotion in his hand, reached out, and started rubbing it in my hole. I bent forward a little and he roughly shoved three fingers up my ass, then a fourth and worked them around. It hurt, but the cool from the lotion felt good. “Get on the bed on your hands and knees,” Derrick said. So I walked back to the end of the bed and got in position.

The big guy came out of the bathroom, shut the bathroom light off, went to turn the TV off, but Derrick said, “No, I am going to watch. Here take another hit then you can hit that pussy, OK? OK? We’re just having a little fun and got some good white pussy for you to fucking breed. You said you needed some pussy tonight, well big man I’m taking care of that. So hit this pipe, then I want to see you fuck that white pussy like you want? You know? You just take it, that pussy ain’t going nowhere, so you enjoy it.” The big guy walked over to Derrick and I looked to the side as he stood there taking the hit. The shadow of that monster dick against the light from the window was amazing, but scared the hell out of me. I still didn’t think I could take it, but didn’t see much choice. I held the pillows under me tighter, opened the poppers and started taking big hits. The poppers mixed with the rock made me feel even more out of it. I was shocked back to reality as I felt the guy press between my legs and a stream of lotion flow into my crack. I put my head down as I heard him lube up his dick and looked to the side as Derrick was sitting there stroking his cock in the chair closest to the end of the bed. The big guy then started pressing the head of his dick against my hole. He didn’t say a word, just pushed his dick. My hole was open from all the fucking, but still resisted and the big guy pushed harder. My world exploded as that monster head popped through the outer ring and into my ass. I yelped, swore, saw stars and thought I was going to pass out from the pain, but that did not stop him, he just kept pushing his dick, trying to open me up. By reflex I tried to run from that dick and pull away, but his hands grabbed my ass and pulled me back towards him.

“Yeah man, want to see you rape that white pussy good,” Derrick said, “That’s it, open that pussy up, yeah man, you fuck it like you want, bet you ain’t had pussy you could fuck like you want and cum inside of in a long time.” When did Derrick become an evil bastard? The big guy didn’t say anything, just pushed forward with his hips and pulled me back towards him with his hands. He paused, his dick did not feel like it was that far into me, but it hurt like fucking hell! He shifted his hands up around my waist, tightened his grip, pulled me back a little on the bed, then thrust hard and paused. I saw stars again, yelped even louder, and gasped as that knocked the wind out of me. I tried fumbling with the poppers and spilled more than I was able to sniff, but it helped. The big guy repositioned himself again, pulled back a little then thrust hard again. FUCK – it felt like he was literally splitting me open. I wanted to scream or cry out, but now when I opened my mouth just little whimpering gurgling sounds came out.

The pause was even shorter this time as he pulled that monster cock back and thrust, pulled back and thrust. “Put some more lotion on that shit man,” Derrick said, “Then tear up that pussy.” The bastard was urging him on! Fucker. The big guy pulled his cock all the way out of me and that time the cry in my throat came out real loud and Derrick just chuckled. The big guy squirted some more lotion on his dick, I quickly hit the poppers, and then he was pushing that monster head back in. The monster dick head popped in through my outer ring, and I cried out again, loud as I could this time. He pulled all the way out and did it again, making me cry out even louder. I think that turned him on as the head felt even bigger and he pulled it out and popped it through several times real fast. I could barely breath from the pain now and managed to ask him to please stop. He paused and I thought thank God, I can’t take anymore. But Derrick said “Naw man, don’t stop. Told you, fuck that pussy like you want. I want to see that white pussy get raped and you’re the big man to do it, now bust it up.” What? Before I could say another word the big guy started fucking again. This time he was pushing in as far as he could with each thrust of his dick, which took him deeper and deeper up my ass. He blew out the second hole in my ass and kept going. I was whimpering, babbling, and almost crying out loud as he raped my ass and with the firm grip he had on my waist there was no where to run.

Through the pain there was a new level of pleasure that I started to feel. While every thrust was excruciating, it was also feeling good too and I knew I was truly being fucked by a monster dick. Totally raw – skin on skin – deeper and harder then I could believe. The big guy kept fucking and I realized my ass must be loosening up for him (not by choice, but force) as he was fucking faster and deeper and the deeper he went, the more ecstasy I felt. I was starting to really get into it when he paused, pushed himself up behind me on his knees onto the bed, then pushed me forward and face down so I was laying flat. The pillows I had placed under my stomach for support were now under my hips, which elevated my hole a little. The big guy laid flat on top of me, reached around, and grabbed one ass cheek in each hand. He spread my ass open, worked his dick in my hole a little deeper, then put his hands back up near my head.

His dick was hitting even deeper in the position and my whimpering and yelps of pain started to get louder. I had my head turned to the right thinking Derrick could hear me better and would stop the guy, but he didn’t. One thrust made me cry out really loud and this time the big guy moved his left arm under my neck, and covered my mouth with his hand. I could feel his breath on my ear and side of my face as he placed his head against mine and kept fucking. His mouth must have been open as I felt some spit from him dribble onto my face. He was totally raping me now so I tried to just focus on relaxing and letting him have my ass. I don’t know how long he fucked, it felt like forever as he laid on me pumping his raw dick in and out of my ass. I was having a hard time breathing between his hand over my mouth and his weight on me, but he did not seem to care. He started to moan and grunt and his fucking got a little faster and rougher. “That’s it man – breed that white pussy with that nutt – rape that nutt up there,” Derrick said, “Rape it harder, MAKE IT HURT!”

The big guy’s moaning got louder and his grip on my face tightened – he then stopped fucking and started a guttural moan, “Uuhhhh, Uhhhh, UHHHHH” and started fucking harder and faster again. He was pulling almost all the way out and slamming in now and moaning ‘UHHHHH’ – he paused again and this time I felt his cock swell, and quiver as he started to shoot, “FUCK,” he said he as cummed way up in my guts. His orgasm rocked his body, and he then moved his hand away from my mouth, took his arm from under my neck and just lay on top of me breathing hard. It seemed like he stayed like that for a couple minutes as I felt his dick soften up inside me. I still felt full, but could tell he was not hard anymore. His dick slid out of my ass, he rolled off me, stood up, and went into the bathroom.

I was still trying to catch my breath when Derrick said, “Told you you would take it,” and laughed a little. “Got this bull fucking hard hearing you cry like that you nasty little fuck, now just stay like that.” No problem, I couldn’t move. I heard the water in the tub running, the toilet flush, and the big guy came out. Derrick said, “Yo man, that was good huh?” The big guy was still breathing heavy and just said, “Yeah,” and proceeded to put his pants on and got dressed. “You up for freaking again later? Want to hit that pussy again” Derrick asked him. The big guy said, “Yeah, OK, if I can get some more of that good shit you got. That’ll work. I’m always horny as fuck when I wake up. If you still up, here’s my room number, should be up around 4:30 a.m.” And with that he left. Again? Fuck no. Not me.

Derrick then opened the end of the curtains a little like before, walked over to the bed, “Now I’m gonna give you some more bull nutt,” as he climbed onto the bed, got on my back, and in one push shoved his cock balls deep into me. I barely flinched after the fuck I just took and the thought of him working the big guy’s cum into my guts made my dick hard and I started to beg him to fuck me, fuck me harder, please fuck it. Derrick grabbed my shoulders and fucked like there was no tomorrow. He was already close, “Let me hear you cry, take this nutt in that raped pussy, take this bull nutt, oh yeah yeah yeah…….” And Derrick shot his load.

When he was finished he stood up, turned the lights on, and knelt back on the bed. He pushed my legs open, spread my cheeks, and probed at my hole with his fingers. “DAMN you’re open, and my man tore you up, nice mix of blood and cum back here. You been FUCKED!” as he laughed a little. Blood? Damn, well I was sure that whatever Derrick had and the big guy had I had too. The thought of them pozzing me even more made my dick even stiffer. What else did they give me? Derrick got off the bed, sat at the table, and I got up to use the bathroom. My ass was totally open and a mix of blood, cum, ass juice, and lotion started coming out. Damn – no wonder my ass hurt. I thought I was sore before!

I finished, went back out to the room and sat at the table.

Derrick gave me that evil grin, “You a freak boy. I like that. Glad I ran into you and you take some good dick. You want some more?”

So, cum tally at the end of part 3:

4 loads in my ass from Derrick in his hotel room,

2 loads in my ass from the tall guy who had watched through the window then joined in

1 load from the big guy who tore me up

Stay tuned for part 4 – Dick in the alley in trade and fresh jail dick

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

PART 4 - Fun at the seedy motel – Dick in the alley in trade and fresh jail dick

So, cum tally at the end of part 3 of fun at the seedy motel:

4 loads in my ass from Derrick in his hotel room,

2 loads in my ass from the tall guy who had watched through the window then joined in

Derrick smiled, “You a freak boy. I like that. Glad I ran into you and you take some good dick. You want some more?” After the big guy tore me up, I did not think I could take anymore and asked Derrick if we could just chill for a bit. “Yeah, no problem,” he said, and lit the pipe up for us both. I opened some of the chips and food we bought earlier and was still trying to get my head around the fuck the big guy had just given me. I had had a couple rough fucks in my life, but not in years. My ass felt so empty now, and while my head was saying time to head home (it was around midnight), the rest of my body was still craving dick and cum.

As I ate, Derrick opened the pack of pills he bought at the liquor store, “Told you I plan to stay hard, so these will help. May not have much cum left, but don’t you worry. You will get more and this bull dick.” I didn’t have the nerve to say no, so just nodded and finished eating. We sat around the table for a little while and Derrick lit the pipe, and took some more hits. “Come on, get dressed, let’s take a walk.” A walk? Where the fuck would we walk? There was nothing around.

We got dressed, I dropped the poppers into my coat packet, and followed Derrick out the door. I was surprised to see some people still around in the parking lot but figured with what had been going on at least in his room tonight, could imagine lots of shit going down in the rest of the hotel. Derrick led the way towards the side entrance, we then turned right, and headed down a little hill. We saw several cars coming up the hill and I was surprised at the traffic. I asked Derrick about it. “Folks getting weed, buddy down at the bottom there hooks them up with that and other shit too. I want to see if he’s got some Special in, would love to see you on that shit getting some big dick.” So we walked a little further down the side street that had warehouses on both sides with the occasional alley in between the loading docks. As we got near the intersection Derrick stopped near the last alley, “Wait here a minute,” he said then kept walking. I sat on the steps by the loading dock and waited.

A few minutes later Derrick came back around the corner with another guy. This dude looked young. More like a boy. He had dreds like Derrick, and about the same build but younger, maybe 20 or so. Derrick said, “This is Marcus, buddy of mine. Told him you been freaking with me and we needed some good Special shit. Told him he could fuck you if he wanted, give me a little discount or something.” I just said hi and sat there. Derrick and Marcus then stepped into the alley and Derrick said, “Come on, my man’s a working man here and got shit to do.” So I got up and followed them into the alley between the warehouses. Within 10 feet of the opening to the alley it was pretty dark and Derrick and Marcus stopped by a couple dumpsters that were there.

“Bend over,” Marcus said. So I slid my pants down and bent over, placing my hands on the wall between two of the dumpsters. It was a little cool that night, and I started getting goose bumps and my dick was not hard at all. But did not seem to bother Marcus as I heard him spit, felt him wipe some spit in my ass and around my hole, then heard him spit again. Marcus pushed his dick into me and oh it felt nice. What was it with these guys barebacking? No one asked about condoms – damn – not that I was complaining, but what had I been missing? It was about the same size as Derrick’s but not as wide. After the big guy fuck this was a breeze. My ass was sore as hell, but his dick was a lot smaller, so I arched my back and pushed my ass out to meet him. “That’s nice,” he said, and kept pumping. I looked back and saw Derrick was standing a little further back, guess he was watching for anyone else. Marcus kept fucking and soon picked up his pace. “Damn,” Marcus said as he shot into my ass. He pulled his cock out and without being asked I turned around, got on my knees and licked him clean.

“Good huh?” Derrick asked. Marcus said, “It’s OK, look here’s your Special, I got to get back to the corner.” I pulled up my pants and was sort of disappointed. Well fuck, he did not seem all that into it. I told Derrick I was sorry and he said “Fuck it, who cares what that youngin thinks. He shot his nutt, he gave me a discount for the Special so we’re good.” We then walked back to the motel. When we got back in the room Derrick lit the pipe for us again, and got the high going.

“I liked hearing you cry out. Made me horny as fuck, you know? And damn, seeing your hole all red and swollen after my man raped it. Let me look at it again,” Derrick said. I took my pants off and bent over as he sat at the table. He ran his fingers around my hole, probing at it, sticking one, then two fingers in. I pulled away a little as I was pretty sore now. “Still nice and red, here, taste Marcus’ cum,” as Derrick held out his fingers, glistening with gobs of cum, tinged slightly pink. I slurped on his fingers and he moaned. “Hmm, yeah like it when I hear that hole being hurt, sounds of a good pussy, and gets me so fucking hard, bend over.” So I bent over the side of the bed, Derrick slid his pants down, got behind me, and shoved his dick – dry – into my ass. It resisted and he pushed harder, scraping my insides as he pushed in. “Like that? Feel that hurt? Let me hear you cry, Hmmm….” Derrick said as he fucked. Then he started like the big guy did, pulled all the way, slammed through the outer ring, pulled out and did it again. He was not as big, but I was still sore, so it still hurt and I whimpered and cried out a little each time. “Yeah, make it hurt, hmmm.” Derrick did that for a few minutes then pulled out. Damn – he didn’t cum.

“You sure you still want some more?” Derrick asked, I said yes, so he said, “Alright, think I know where I might run into something. Going to see who’s around down the road a bit where some folks hang, got any more cash on you? but first, here,” as he grabbed the pipe, put in some fresh rock and lit it up. He then he got dressed, grabbed his keys and left. So I opened a beer, sat on the bed, pulled the blanket over me and watched TV. Derrick was gone about an hour and I was starting to sober up and feel tired as the rock did not last, but then I heard his keys in the door and he came in, followed by another guy. This guy was about Derrick’s size and about same age I guess. He had on just a t-shirt with a basketball logo, which seemed strange since it was not really warm out.

Derrick said, “My man here just got out of DC jail yesterday. He was hanging out down off 5th Street and he’s looking to warm up, freak and make a little something. I gave him your $40 and told him what I wanted.” With that the other guy said “Hey, what’s up?” I almost laughed, I assumed he knew what was up, but said just having fun. Derrick lit up the pipe, handed it to the new guy, then to me, then he took a few hits. He then passed it around again and then back to me. We were out of Coke, so Derrick handed the new guy some change and asked him to go grab a couple from the soda machine up near the front. The guy left the room and Derrick said, “I made him show me his dick first, he’s got a big one, not as big as the other one, but big, so you gonna feel it. He said he only fucks fags for money, so that’s why I had to give him the cash, OK? OK. He’s gonna do what I like, so you open up again, here take some more hits.” I had just finished up a hit when the guy knocked, Derrick let him in, and offered him another hit.

“You ready?” Derrick asked, I nodded yes, and the new guy took off his sneakers, his t-shirt, and his pants. Very nice body, total v-shaped torso, a few cool tattoos, and a nipple ring in his left nipple. Woof! His dick was already hard, so I just got doggy style on the bed and moved the bottle of lotion beside me. “No,” Derrick said, “Move down a little so I can watch, and no lotion, just want him to use spit to fuck you, you cool with that man? Like we talked about?” The new guy said, “Sure,” and I hit the poppers and braced for it. He was not as large as the big guy, but still a pretty big dick, bigger then Derrick’s for sure and while my ass was open and used, my outer ring still resisted his first push. This time there was no mercy, he forced through my outer ring, passed the second and was balls deep. I yelped really loud and swore even louder knowing Derrick wanted that, and when I did the new guy slapped my ass and said, “Shut up faggot.” What the fuck? Derrick then started in, “Yeah man, rape that faggot ass, make that hole bleed man, rape that faggot and show him who’s in charge, fuck it HARD!” The new guy then started slapping my ass hard, alternating hands, as he pushed his dick in so I could feel his low hanging balls slap my ass and then pulled it all the way out of my ass. He did the same thing Derrick had done before, pulled all the way out, slammed it back through the hole. Again, I felt like my ass was being torn, it was so dry, and every time I yelped or cried out he would slap my ass harder and say, “Shut up faggot.”

Derrick kept urging him on, “Rape it, rape that white pussy for me, make that pussy bleed, come on now, slap it, fuck it, fuck that faggot!” The new guy obeyed and continued to tear me up and slam my ass, which was stinging from his hits, but at the same time was turning me the fuck on! His slaps on my ass picked up, and the new guy said, “Fucking faggot, take my cum!!!” and he shot his load. His pace slowed, but did not stop, as he worked his cum up my ass. He slowly pulled out, then he reached down, lifted my left leg, and flipped me onto my back. He scooted me back further onto the bed and crawled up on the bed, lifted my legs, and positioned his dick to go back in. Derrick said, “Alright man, how about another hit?” The new guy said, “No, I ain’t done.” His dick was not fully hard so with my legs up against his shoulders he jacked his cock a few times, it got harder, and he guided it back into my ass. DAMN! That angle hurt more than doggy style, as he forced it balls deep, then slowly pulled up, then pushed back, up then back. He leaned forward even further, wrapped both arms around my shoulders and neck and pulled me into him as he jack fucked my ass like a fucking rabbit. I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed tight, holding on for the ride, and I could only grunt and moan as his raw dick continued to make my hole open for him.

The new guy then started to kiss my neck, full on mouth and tongue, which surprised me, and Derrick even more. “Alright man, OK, enough, come on, let me get some now, come on.” The new guy slowed, kissed me on the lips hard, deep, and slow, then eased his dick out of my ass. Derrick was right there, put my legs up, and slammed his dick in where the new guy had just been, working the new guy’s cum into me. He leaned down on top of me as he fucked, “Fuck yeah, bleed that pussy, mmm, tear it up for this nutt.” I could not see the new guy, but Derrick did not fuck long at all. He soon pulled off, sat in the chair, and as I sat up saw the other guy was sitting in the other chair with the damned cutest smile. Derrick offered up the pipe, so we all took a few hits and sat there a bit. Derrick got up to use the bathroom and the new guy stepped over to me, bent down, and started kissing me again. “He wanted me to fuck you like that you know? I need the money, so hope I didn’t hurt you.” I said no, I was good, but thanks. It felt really good. He smiled again and said, “You liked it?” I told him I LOVED it A LOT, he had an amazing dick and when he kissed me I just wanted him deeper and deeper as his raw cock felt so good. I did not care how he fucked as long as I had his nice black dick in my ass it was all good. He laughed a little, kissed me some more with his tongue trying to get down my throat and was trying to rub my ass. “Put your legs up,” he said. So I laid back and he quickly had my legs up and his dick buried back in my ass and his tongue down my throat again. “Can I see you, I want to see you?” he asked as he pulled away a little, looked into my eyes, and gave me that wicked cute smile again. I totally melted and I shook my head yes and then we heard the toilet flush and Derrick came back out.

“Fuck man, ain’t what we agreed to. Get off,” Derrick said. The new guy kissed me one last time, taking his time before he pulled away, and stood up. Derrick reached into his pants, “Here’s your $40, think it’s time you go.” The new guy said, “Alright, can I have your number?” as he looked at me. Derrick said, “Get dressed,” and got up in the new guy’s face. With that the new guy got dressed, looked around Derrick’s shoulders at me, and left. Derrick seemed pissed. He locked the door, came over, pushed my legs back and slammed in. “Fucking pussy, you’re mine tonight, now beg for this black nutt, beg while I bleed that pussy.” Derrick then pushed my legs back as far as he could and rough fucked. He was grunting, groaning, and sweating now with every thrust. “TAKE MY NUTTT!!” he said as he slammed the last time into my ass. He shivered and his dicked pulsed, and he yanked it out, dropped my legs, then laid on the bed beside me.

So, cum tally at the end of part 4 of fun at the seedy motel:

5 loads in my ass from Derrick in his hotel room,

1 load from Marcus in the alley

1 load from the guy just out jail

Stay tuned for part 5 – the Big Man returns for the final fuck fest of the night – can I take it all?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3