Fun at the Seedy Motel

whthole4u

PART 5 - Fun at the seedy motel – the Big Man returns for the final fuck of the night

*Know this part is a little long, but is the climax of the night – so enjoy.

Caution for those only into vanilla sex – this may not be for you.*

So, cum tally at the end of part 4 of fun at the seedy motel:

1 load in my mouth when I sucked Derrick in his car,

5 loads in my ass from Derrick in his hotel room,

2 loads in my ass from the tall guy who had watched through the window then joined in

1 load from the big guy who tore me up

1 load from Marcus in the alley

1 load from the guy just out jail who deep kissed me

“TAKE MY NUTTT!!” he said as he slammed the last time into my ass. He shivered and his dick pulsed, and he yanked it out, dropped my legs, then laid on the bed beside me. Derrick’s breathing returned to normal and I started to get the feeling back in my legs. I wanted some more rock, so asked Derrick for the pipe. “Yeah, OK,” he said, got up, lit us both up, as I sat on the edge of the bed trying to get my ass and head wrapped around what had happened that night. Fuck damn – I had become a total slut for this man and still did not know shit about him. HOT!!! I was usually so fucking uptight and restrained, it was good to just totally let go and do whatever the fuck felt good and not think about it.

It was now like 2:00 a.m. and we had been fucking and freaking for about 10 hours – shit – what was wrong with me, I had had my ass pummeled and yet I still wanted more, was it the rock talking? No, it was the bareback cum pig in me raising up and saying OINK!!! FEED ME!!

“I need a little break, think my cum’s run dry, but my dick is still hard – damn those little pills seem to work,” Derrick said as he got on the bed beside me. Derrick turned me around on my right side so I was facing the wall by the bathroom, spread my ass a little, and slid his dick in. No spit, no lube, I was so open and wet for him I did not need it and felt some juice run out of my ass as he did. He reached down and worked a finger from his left hand into my hole beside his dick, “Fuck boy, you got a nice wet pussy now, hmmm….all the nutt up there, here lick it for me,” as he pulled his finger out and stuck it in my mouth. I licked it clean hoping I was getting some more poz cum or something from him. He stuck his finger back in my ass a couple more times and let me lick them clean.

We laid like that for a while, on our sides with him behind me and his dick nestled inside my ass. The man did not get soft and seemed to have a dildo for a dick as he just never got totally soft, guess those pills did work. “I’m going to keep that hole nice and open, we ain’t done yet, no man, we ain’t done, I just need a little rest is all, you feel me? Then we’ll freak some more, as I want to see that hole WRECKED, yes I do, wrecked,” Derrick said as he had his left arm over my stomach and his head by mine on the pillows, with his dick keeping me warm in my ass.

The TV was playing some old show, don’t even remember what, as I just laid there enjoying feeling Derrick’s raw cock in me, his body against mine, and the occasional run of cum and ass juice slide out my ass when he shifted. We stayed like that for a couple a hours, not really talking, just a few words here and there, decompressing I guess, and shortly after 4:30 a.m., Derrick pulled away, slid his still fairly hard dick out of my ass, stood up, and said, “Come on, now we are going to see if you’ve really learned how to give it up to a nice black bull dick.”

I rolled over having no idea what he was talking about, but stood up, took the pipe from him and took several very long hits. The rush was just as intense as before and I sat back on the edge of the bed feeling the heat of the high fill my body.

Derrick had picked up the phone, “Yo man, what’s up? Yeah man still got that shit going, what you doing? You good for one? Really, a couple? No rush man, you can take as long as you want to shoot. Huh? Damn fucker, alright, no no, hang on, I’ll be right up.” I had no idea what he was talking about, but Derrick sat at the table, dug into his pants that were on the floor and pulled out a little baggy. He cleared a small spot on the table and spilled a little grayish white powder out of the bag. Derrick pulled a dollar pill out of his pants, rolled it like a little straw then send, “I want you to snort this. This is the Special that Marcus gave me the discount on when you took his nutt earlier. You ever done this? No? Well OK. This shit is going to fuck you up a little, but make you feel really good, like you are floating and just chill. Now use this and bend over here, then stick one end in your nose and then sniff real hard to suck it up. Not much now, just this tiny little bit here.”

So I stood up, took the dollar bill, and using it like a straw sniffed real hard and sucked up a little bit of the white power he had on the table. Fuck – that shit burned by nose, but I immediately felt it. Sort of light headed and kind of tingly and numb all over. Whoa. Derrick watched me, “Sit down, get used to it, let it take you. Now here’s what I’m thinking. The guy we freaked with earlier, the one who’s dick you tried to run from, he’s up and has a couple loads to bust. I know you can take him again, but this time I want that nigger to go all out and don’t hold back, OK? You want his nutt again? You gonna run from that bull dick again? No, I don’t think so. I think that ass of yours is still hungry and you are going to get ripped and filled and WRECKED.”

Derrick started to get dressed, “Now listen up, focus boy, I want to hear you cry out when he’s fucking. That shit turns me the fuck on and turns me on good and I will give you my bull nutt again too when he’s done. You want my nutt again? Yeah? Good. I think it turns him on too as I saw how he pounded you when you asked him to stop last time, so do that too. Beg, plea, cry and scream if you want to, even if he covers your mouth again, because I am going to tell him we are going to surprise you. That you are still asleep and that I think your white pussy needs to be raped, teach you a lesson for trying to run from the dick earlier and make you know what a true pussy is used for and he should rape you as hard and nasty as he wants to teach you to serve that black bull dick, cause I want to see that shit red and puffy when he is done. Be a freak, like he can’t with no one else, you hear me? Good.”

“Now, I am going to go up to his room, let him hit the pipe and get chill. In about 5 minutes I want you to snort the rest of this Special here on the table, OK? OK. Sniff it all, then lay down on the bed on your stomach. This Special is going to really relax you, so just act like you are asleep and remember what I said and do what I told you and I’ll be back in a few,” Derrick said, then grabbed his key, turned the lights off so all that was on was the TV, and left.

I just nodded my head and focused on trying to keep my balance sitting there on the edge of the bed. Damn this shit was wild. I looked at my watch, and kept watching the hands go round and round until the 5 minutes was up. I went back to the table, took the dollar bill, and snorted the rest of the Special, splitting it between my two nostrils. It burned even more this time. I moved over to the bed, set the bottle of lotion on the end, and laid on my stomach, legs a little spread, and face turned towards the bathroom wall and away from the door. I felt like I was floating now and my arms and legs were tingling. I don’t know how long it was but when I focused again I realized they were in the room. I could hear their voices, but they sounded a little distant. I stayed still, part of me suddenly afraid, but that vanished almost immediately and I knew I was going to get some raw dick again and lots of cum.

Suddenly I felt someone grabbing my ankles and I was yanked back towards the end of the bed rough and hard. “Get up, I said stand up,” someone growled. I staggered to my feet as two big strong hands grabbed my arms and pulled me. “Bend over, bend over bitch!” he growled. So I bent forward with my hands on the bed and I had barely done that when I felt my ass get ripped open again. HOLY FUCK! OH STOP, I cried out as I felt that monster dick rip my hole and push inside me. It felt like he was fucking me dry. I could now hear Derrick’s voice more clearly off to my right side, “That’s it, rape that white pussy. Told you it was ready and needed it. Use it man, that’s it, make it hurt. Teach it how to serve black bull dick right!”

The big guy still had his hands wrapped tight around my waist and was pulling me back to meet his dick head on as hard as he could. The pain was there, and beyond belief, but at the same it did not seem like it was really me. I remembered what Derrick said and so I started to plead and cry for him to stop fucking, please don’t rape me, please stop. Derrick was right, that turned the big guy on as he pulled all the way out of my ass and slammed back in. My ass could not resist and he went deeper than I could have imagined. I was like a rag doll as he shoved his cock into me and yanked me back at the same time without mercy. I felt like I was babbling now, pleading, begging, yelping, saying no, no, no, but he just kept plowing me, over and over as deep as he could.

I was then being yanked back again and pushed forward down onto the floor. The big guy dropped his full weight on top of me and I ate a mouthful of carpet as he pushed my face into the floor. I totally lost focus, and could only whimper as I felt his cock angle up and then down into the side walls of my ass. FUCK that hurt and the shot of pain brought the focus back. I managed to slightly tilt my head to the side a little under the grip of his hand on my head and started pleading again for him to stop. The pain was still there, but again sort of seemed like it was someone else, I could not really focus on the pain, just my job to do good for Derrick and keep begging for him to stop. All I could see was carpet and the bottom of the TV stand and angry shadows as the light of the TV danced off the bug guy raping my ass. He just kept slamming his dick into and dropping his weight onto, over and over for what seemed like forever.

The pressure on my head increased and I could hear the muffled voice of the big guy as he said “Shit, shit, SHIT…” as he dropped his full weight on me one last time and gave me his cum. He pulled his hand off my head, “Fucking Christ – fuck,” he said as he pushed on me for leverage and got off me. I just laid there, tasting the dirty carpet in my mouth, still babbling and whimpering. I could hear voices again but could not really focus on what they were saying. Derrick then knelt down between the TV and slapped the side of my face “Hey, HEY, yeah there, come on, come one now, get up. Let me see what that nigger did to wreck that hole.” Derrick helped me and I was feeling sort of whoosy and had a little trouble, but soon found my footing. Derrick staggered me too the bathroom, “Bend over the toilet, put your hands on the toilet,” he said as I felt him take both hands and spread my cheeks. “DAMN NIGGER, you tore that pussy up, tore it up, hot damn,” Derrick said as he slid several fingers up my ass, worked them around, and brought them back out. “Here,” he said as he shoved them into my mouth. They tasted tangy and metallic and were really slimy. I sucked on them as Derrick swirled them around my mouth. “You want to look at this man, come look, look at that red angry pussy,” Derrick called to the big guy. I guess the guy said no, so Derrick said, “Come, let’s get you ready.”

Ready? For what? I was not feeling as out of it anymore and as my head cleared a little it was flooded with the pain radiating from ass. Every step hurt, but I followed Derrick back out into the room. I could see the big guy was sitting at the table, Derrick turned on the lights, told me to sit on the bed, and he sat in the other chair. “Damn man that was fucking hot,” Derrick said, “You like that man? Told you you could fuck it like you want and rape that pussy. Bet you ain’t done shit like in a while huh? You want him to suck my dick while you fuck him again? Huh?”

The big guy said, “No, no man, I don’t get into that shit. You can watch but like I told you, I don’t get into guys.” Derrick just chuckled a little, “Right, right, I hear you.” Derrick lit up his pipe with a big new rock, did a couple big hits then passed it to the big who did the same. The big guy handed the pipe back to Derrick, closed his eyes, tilted his back, and licked his lips a little. I looked at Derrick and started to get up to take the pipe, but Derrick said, “How you feeling? You’re head clearing up? Yeah? No, you need to do a little more Special then. Here, come over and sniff this as my man here said he can shoot a few loads and you need to let him. You want to fuck again man? Huh? Wreck and rape it again? OK. OK, so here, sniff this.”

So I bent over the table and sniffed the Special he had put out. It did not burn my nose this time and I embraced the feeling it gave me as it washed down my body and my legs and arms tingled again. I looked at the big guy and his dick was rock hard and sticking almost straight up. Derrick did a hit, handed the pipe to the big guy who took a few, as I stood there watching. I think I licked my lips looking at that huge dick as Derrick got up, went behind me, turned off the lights, then as he came back said, “Get down there and suck it.”

I realized my knees had some rug burn on them and were a little tender, but did not really hurt, so I got between the big guy’s legs and started to suck on his dick. As before, his dick was so long and with the angle it was really hard to get far down the shaft, but I was trying. The big guy then stood up, using his dick in my mouth to push me backwards against the bed. I lost my balance, fell back against the bed, and he used that to push his dick into my mouth further and pin me to the side of the bed with it. I choked and reached up to try to push him away. He slapped my hands away, “Don’t fucking touch me,” he said, “open your mouth, open it, you better not bite me.” The big guy then started fucking my face, forcing his dick into the back of my throat. I was starting to cough and choke, which was hard to do with that big fat dick in my mouth. I reached up again and this time he slapped my face, “God damn IT! I said don’t.” FUCK that stung. I put my hands down and just tried to breathe as I felt like I was drowning. He was now pumping my face and driving hard into the back of my throat.

“Slap that pussy again, slap it man, rape that white mouth,” Derrick said. I realized he was not going to save me this time and had barely formed the thought when the big guy slapped my face again, but this time his big hand covered half the side of my head too. My ears rang, tears started running down my face again, and then SLAP – the other side. The Special seemed to be kicking in in force and again I could feel the pain, but it seemed like it was someone else. The big guy started to build a little rhythm, SLAP, slam his dick down my throat, pull out, SLAP, slam his dick down my throat. Between the Special and the slaps seemed it was getting easier to have his dick pushing in my mouth. I sure as hell could not swallow the whole thing no matter what, but it seemed to be pushing in further and I was able to gulp air in between thrusts. The big guy then yanked his dick all the way out of my mouth, grabbed my shoulders, half lifted, half threw me up on the edge of the bed. As I scrambled to get my hands stable and knees up under me, he buried his dick balls deep in one thrust. It knocked the breath out of me as he started fucking, holding my ass in place as he forced his way inside my ass.

The big guy had grabbed a handful of ass flesh with each hand and was holding me in place as he fucked. Derrick said, “That’s it, yeah nigger, rape that pussy like you want, make it hurt, damn I like seeing that, that pussy is split wide open, that pussy wants it bad.” The big guy then stopped. I was panting hard and thought he must have shot his cum. The big guy leaded over my back and said, “That true? Your pussy wants it bad?” I said yes and SLAP. What the fuck? Why did he slap my face? His dick was still in my ass as he leaned closer and said, “I will ask you one more time, (SLAP) your pussy wants it bad?” I was a little confused, but remembered Derrick’s instructions and this time said, no, please stop, please don’t rape my white pussy, get off me, please, please don’t hurt it with that black bull dick!

Please don’t rape my white pussy were the magic words, as he stood back up, wrapped his hands tight onto my waist, sounded like he growled a little, and started slam fucking me. I kept it up begging for him to stop and the louder I begged, the harder he fucked me raw. That big black monster dick was doing its best to rip the skin off my insides as every time he pulled out felt like my guts were going with him. I was now pleading and begging as loud as I could and Derrick’s was chiming in too urging him on. The big guys fingers wrapped even tighter around me holding me still as he raped me. “Yeah pussy, you’re going to take this cum, you better take this cum pussy, yeah!!!!!” This time when he shot his whole body quivered, spasmed, and shook, His fingers dug deeper into my waist and I yelled. It seemed to wrack him for a while, and slowly he released his grip, and backed up, pulling his dick out of my ass as he did. The blood came rushing back to my waist and even through the high of the Special I could feel where he had gripped my waist, and now my knees were even more raw then before.

Derrick got up, turned on the light, and his dick was standing ready. I expected he would want to shove it right in, but he sat back down and handed the big guy the pipe again. I sat on the edge of the bed trying to breathe and suddenly aware of the empty ache in my ass. I was also wanting to taste his load and was tempted to stick my fingers up my ass to taste his hot cum. Derrick took a few hits of the pipe and adjusted his dick. I could tell he was horny as hell as he was leaking precum and I had to fight the urge to go over and lick it off the head of his dick.

“Fuck nigger, that was a good one,” Derrick said, “You sure know how to rape that pussy good. What are you feeling for now? You got another one in you? Want to hit it again?” The big guy looked at Derrick and said, “Hmm, fuck, I think my nutts are dried out right now.” But I could see his cock was still half hard and I knew I wanted more. The Special was still working and I knew I could take it no matter how he fucked me.

“Let’s just chill a minute then, see what you think in a minute, all good?” Derrick asked. The big guy just nodded and the Special was still playing me so I laid back on the bed, put my feet up on the edge, spread my legs a little and tilted my hole towards them. That was all it took for Derrick as he stepped over to the bed, pushed my legs back, and said, “Look at that pussy, look what your nigger dick did. You made the bitch bleed real good.” The big guy got up, stepped over, and bent down a little, “Christ, it looks bruised and tore up for sure.” I then felt a couple fingers shoved into my hole, then Derrick brought his hand around and stuck them in my mouth. YES! I was waiting for that. The metallic taste was overpowering and the gobs of cum slid easily down my throat.

“Look man, you got that pussy raped nice and good and it can’t take no more can it?” Derrick said as he looked at me. I shook my head no and said please don’t, not again, and Derrick kept saying, “But looks like you could still do some damage. How about you take it one more time. I know this pussy can take it real good propped up like this, you just bust through that hole, all the way in, pull out the way out, punch fuck it.” The big guy just nodded, Derrick grabbed a couple pillows, had me scoot back a little, then put them under my hips and pulled me back to the edge of the bed. He liked it when the tall guy fucked me liked this too, so guess it was a theme. Derrick turned off the lights, the big guy grabbed my legs by wrapping his hands around my calfs, pushed my legs back so my hole was pointing up and out, and he dropped down into my hole.

His cock punched through and kept going. My ass had no resistance left, just opened up and took him whole. He pulled out, aimed at my hole again and dropped his weight back onto my ass shoving his dick balls deep. I yelped and begged him to stop. He was not fucking my ass anymore, he was fucking my guts, but he kept doing what Derrick asked, would pull the way out, then drop back into my ass balls deep. I grunted, moaned, cried out and asked him not to rape me again. I spread my legs as far as he would let me, tried to push my ass up as far as I could, and let him pummel my ass, begging for him to get off me and stop. Thank God he did not listen and just fucked it like he wanted.

The big guy fucked for a while, pulled out, stood up, “Yo, I’m done man,” he said to Derrick. Shit – he didn’t cum, I wanted his load again. I put my legs down and listened as he and Derrick chatted for a minute while the big guy got dressed, then he left. Derrick turned the lights on, “Get your legs up, let me see that pussy. Hold your legs back. DAMN!” Derrick ran his hand around my hole, and again, shoved several fingers up there as hard as he could. This time when he pulled them out he stuck them in his mouth, not mine. He licked his fingers like they were covered in the sweetest honey. I put my head back and waited. “You did good with him. Took it just like I asked you. That is one pussy he will not forget anytime soon,” Derrick said as he chuckled a little, “But you know that watching that shit got me horny bitch, so now you’re going to take by bull nutt.” Derrick assumed the position the big guy had and followed his example by slamming down onto my ass and burying his cock up to the balls in my ass. “Oh shit, that pussy is loose, and wet,” Derrick almost shouted. “You don’t want me to rape you too do you? Huh? No? You’re gonna take this bull nutt.”

Derrick let a stream of cum loose into me and he dropped his dick in my hole one last time. He yanked out, then said, “Come here,” as he had me get on my knees and lick him clean. I tried to keep sucking on him, but he pushed me back and said, “Whew boy, that was a big nutt. Want to taste some more?” I shook my head yes, turned around, he stuck his fingers in my ass, held up his hand with his fingers spread and he and I both started to lick his fingers. Fuck that tasted good and I could feel more running down my legs as I stood there licking his fingers.

It was now about 7:30 in the morning. I was coming down off the Special and the past 15 hours was catching up with me. Derrick too, as he said, “Yeah getting to be time to crash for a while. Fuck you are fun. Would love to get up in there some more, but not today. How about I give you a ride home, you can give me your number, and we’ll see about getting up again.”

On the way home I could feel my ass still leaking and could not wait until I saw Derrick again. Later that day when I got up after spending several hours in bed, I realized just how sore my ass was. Not only my hole, but my cheeks had bruises on them, and I had bruises where the big guy had dug his hands into my waist. My knees were scraped up, I even had rug burn on my chest from the big guy. Wow, those men truly marked me not with just their cum, but left a nice reminder of every fuck that still gets me hard to this day.

I saw Derrick several more times after that at the hotel and every time I ended up with an ass full of at least a few loads of cum, although we never did an all night session like that one again. But I did get fucked again by the tall guy, and I got fucked by the big guy too who was even rougher then this time. Maybe I’ll write about those fucks another time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback and glad you enjoyed - working on the related story - as mentioned I saw Derrick several more times after that at the hotel and every time I ended up with an ass full of at least a few loads of cum, including from the tall guy, and I got fucked by the big guy too who was even rougher then the last time.

Great story...I luv the rocket rush of crack, and the fact that it turns you instantly into such a bottom slut. I think the uncontrollable urge to hit the pipe again and again is part of the eroticism of the chemsex--I luv talking with my using partner about how we are turning into total crack whores. Keep it coming!