I Love Walk-In Fucks

hungtopinky

LOVE walk in PUMP AND DUMPS in a hot raw ass. Nothing hotter than walking in a dark room, seeing a hot raw dude face down, ass up and sliding in a cummed up hole. Love to be first in or sloppy ass is hot too. Blow a toxic load in and zip up and leave the bitch dripping with my dirty load. No stupid chit chat although telling the cumwhore what a slut they are. I also love walking out and seeing another top coming in. I came out of a pump n dump whores house one time and this other top asked if I had fucked the bottom and I said yeah. his response as FUCK yeah . We high fived and he went in and did his business. A bottom, in my opinion, is there for one reason, to satisfy the top and milk the load out of the tops nuts.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I took the day off work today, started at 7 a.m. on all 4's with my ass up and a bit of lube to get things going, left a sharpie on the bed, told each guy to leave a hatch mark on my ass after a breeding, just looked in the mirror, took 19 loads of hot cum, I LOVE ANON walkins;)

• 1 month later...
Tight, hungry bottoms needing cum in their holes are a delight indeed! I do enjoy a regular longer fuck too, but sometimes a guy just needs a hot willing hole to seed!

I love being both my ass is there for the top to use as he needs, my ass his to dump his loads in

I could not agree more. I LOVE walk-in fucks. The sloppier the hole, the better! And while I love to top anonymous bottoms in dark anonymous places, I'm working on ME being the anonymous bottom and letting horny top men that need to use a hole breed and seed me deep.

Actually did a hot scene last week with a fuckbud of mine. Told him to come over, where he'd find me laying in my sling in my rubber suit and sensory deprivation hood on. About 10 minutes after he sent me a text saying he was on his way I was quite excited to feel he had arrived and began a nice pump and dump scene. I've since asked him to gather some additional tops so we can repeat the scene. I also gave him specific instruction that he was not to inform me who or how many he would bring, only that he is to let me know if he is bring anyone else along. I can't begin to express how excited I am knowing he will follow through and make it happen.

• 3 weeks later...

I like doing this when staying at hotels during business trips. Often when I'm staying in some my favorite cities with hot guys, I'll stay an extra day to set up revolving door hotel anon scene, post on bbrt, Craigslist and get many loads. The only prob encountered is with flakes that don't show, but that's rare. Most the time it's really hot and a good way to leave that city fully loaded up with jizz.

I just did a walk in fuck scene with this big dick local guy..cuz I didn't want him seeing my face..I'm very pvt,cuz I seen his face b4 and kinda know him and I don't want him to feel awkward..so he's been buggin me about getting fukd for a long time now,and I told him the only way I would is if he fukd me anon scene,me on all4s..no chit,chat..no trying to look at my face..anyway..he loved it..

One time at the adult bookstore I decided to whore my ass out, took off my pants and pointed my ass to the door, men would cum in blow a load in my cunt then leave, i counted 5, never saw what they looked like, it was fucking hot, I was amazed on how they didnt give a shit about a condom, my ass was leaking sperm