8th Avenue Blue Store, Chelsea

I often frequent the Blue Store booths, having started going when I was 19 to get random anonymous blow jobs, maybe suck some cock myself.  The first time I visited the place I was staying at a friend's place on 20th Street, and as my boyfriend at the time wasn't really into sucking me off, I was walking the street one night, feeling kind of horny, when a guy on the Avenue gave me the eye and gestured for me to follow him.

We stepped into the sex shop and he headed straight to the back.  Although I had been in the shop a few times, I had never before visited the booths, so I was both nervous and excited as hell.  I went into one booth and he entered the adjacent one.  I noticed the slot on the partition and knew exactly what went down here, so I passed me a dollar through the slot and I fed the viewing machine, unzipped and let him take my throbbing hard cock into his mouth.

The head was amazing and I let myself get into the feeling of having this random guy just work my pole.  He slid something into my hand and I realized it was a bottle of poppers, so I took a hit and I pulsated with pleasure.  This was the best head I had ever received.  It wasn't just his talented mouth, it was the entire experience.  The detachment from his humanity:  just a disembodied mouth and my cock protruding from the wall.  No grubby hands touching me, no 'let's cuddle' talks.  It was just the design of the experience that held me.  Needless to say I blew a huge steamy load in his mouth and promptly ducked out of there.

That was before I was pozzed, before I started taking anonymous loads in my ass.  After I found out my status I pretty much became a major cum whore, and the first thing I wanted to do was go to the booths and take some raw cock.  Like this past Tuesday night, for example.

It seems it was Top-Tuesday and every anonymous raw glory hole top in Manhattan wanted to get some boy ass without all the contact.  I walked into the Blue Store ready with poppers, my ass totally cleaned out and lots of one dollar bills.  Entering the booth section of the store, I saw a guy who is ALWAYS there.  I'm not kidding.  I see him almost every time I'm there and if I go to the booths at least twice a week, he is almost always there. Hell - he's on a first-name basis with the damn staff.  But he had a great cock and loves to get fucked raw so I always oblige.

I actually love fucking him.  He must be so diseased up and nasty by now the thought of it makes me throb.  I like to give it to him hard and for a long time.  He's always clean, never a messy situation which is very much appreciated.  Nothing worse that getting a dirty dick without at least a sink around (yeah, Starbuck's cock-washes have happened).  I like to keep the 'use the booth, please' guys happy and feed the machine but when that light goes on and I get to actually see in detail what my cock looks like sliding in and out of his ass.  I just have to savor the moment and take a hot of poppers and watch myself fuck.

Usually this guy will give me the signal that he wanted to plow my ass and I bend over but I think I got a little too into ramming him because he had to stop.  When he left, this ass-eating guy bent me over and sucked my hole for a while.  Then he slid his cock through and I just slipped my wet ass lips right on his pole.  He moaned really loudly.  I let him fuck me and he kept pulling out to taste my ass and then fuck some more.  He came real heavy and deep and I squeezed my ass to get every drop.  Then I sucked him clean.

As soon as he left this black guy came in and just whipped out an enormous uncut cock that pointed down and to the left.  Cummy and wet I just slid onto him and with in a few stroked he loaded me up.  He pulled out really fast and I felt some cum slop to the floor.  He seemed kind of freaked out that he just fucked me raw and ran out.  Afterwards I took maybe two or three more random, not very noteworthy loads from average dicks which came really fast - three-stroke wonders, so to speak.  I don't actually mind this because I get to to tally my loads faster.

But the last guy was a different ass-eater and he was GREAT at it.  I was squealing like a little bitch and when he stood up to get his dick in me it felt like it just kept sliding in forever.  His dick was HUGE!  He was white, maybe light skinned Latino and fucked like every man should, with long hard deep thrusts that hurt.  I was poppered out of my mind to take that cock but held my own and pushed my cummy little ass right against that partition and took it like a champ.  I knew he was poz because right before he came he asked "You want it pig bitch?" loudly enough for everyone to hear.

Of course I replied "Yes, give it to me."

With that he grunted, blowing his load into my decidedly creamy hole growling "Take it, take it, take all of that dirty load boy FUCK YEAH!"  He was honestly really loud and I'm usually not verbal at the booths but I edged him on and thanked him for the dirty load as I stroked my cock to completion.  I left what must have been a half a cup of poz cum on the floor of the booth.

When I zipped up, cleaned off and stepped into the store guys were smiling at me and my frequent booth buddy was grinning like the Cheshire Cat.  I walked out of there a little embarrassed and all I could think of was (a) "Damn, I need a cigarette," and (B)  B) "Hope I don't have a huge wet stain on my jeans."

xoxo
Jack

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

I actually went back there last night. It seemed like it would be dead but within 20 minutes i took three loads. One dominican guy had a huge cock and he fucked me brutal. this was after a client i saw that pays me to take his load. he left me feeling hungry and wanting more. The blue store always supplies some good nasty dirty anon cum for my greedy hole. The only place you can buy poppers and get a load all in one location. Ahh to be young, poz and cum hungry in New York. ~Jack

• Like 1