Any advice on sucking dick?

hole4cocks

I'm planning on meeting with this guy real soon who I really want to impress. He knows I don't really have any experience, so I want to do my best to surprise him. The only thing I know for sure is to avoid teeth. What types of things should i do to really blow his mind?

suk the fuckin cum out of his nuts. rhythm is the most important thing in suking dick. dont deviate. Get a good hard suk goin. and a nice up and down at the same time. KEEP IT UP. dont get gimicky and change rhythm/technique. if he responds to a certain "thing you are doing" repeat that one thing until he shoots. So many blows I have had have been fucked up by a bottom trying to impress me. just act like your mouth is a tight cunt. Hard suck and a continuous up and down. thats it

• Upvote 2

I love sucking and can spend hours in gloryholes. I treat differently cut and uncut cocks and it seems to work for me. With an uncut cock I try using the skin when I suck it, instead of just pulling back the skin and treating it just like any uncut cock. And always deep sucking especially once he shoots his load.

• Upvote 1

I suck and rock my head forward and back a little while pressing my tongue up against the cock to lightly grip to cock - it feels like my tongue makes a channel for it to I try to run in and i like to get his cock head rubbing the back of my tongue but have managed to get control of my gag reflex (try swallowing if you start to gag). I find guys like to hear me gag a bit!

But as has been said, slow steady rhythm - maybe changing speed a little and listen to his moans as a guide - and making your mouth as close to a tight warm hole as you can imagine until you taste the hot cum flood your mouth seems to be it in a nutshell ;)

Lastly, follow his direction. Maybe he will enjoy coaching you :)

• Upvote 1

While sucking dick, look up at him from time to time, but don't overdo it that it gets in the way of the blowjob. Enthusiasm is also key if you don't have the cocksucking skills yet. Revel in the act of cocksucking, think of it as a privilege and act like getting him off is the most important thing in the world to you at that moment. Again though, don't overdo it.

Whatever you do, when he finally shoots, DON'T WASTE A DROP. Get it all in our mouth and swallow proudly. Some guys get off on that, and even if he doesn't, I don't think he'll be disgusted, it's his cum after all. Whether he's pleased or just neutral about you swallowing, you still scored a load, so it's a win-win.

• Upvote 1

A good bj starts before you've got his underwear off... Get him good and hard through whatever he's wearing - if you're lucky, he'll be wearing a jock so that makes his arse fair game too. When his pre-cum is leaking outside his underwear, then tease out his balls and go to work on them - if you don't have use of your hands you can make use of the side of your forehead to make sure he's staying hard. Pull his dick out from whatever he's wearing (if he helps you know for sure you're on the right track). Tease the head of his dick. Fuck his piss slit with your tongue, chew on his foreskin, add your saliva to his precum. You'll know the moment when to go for it. Frankly I don't think you'll have much choice in the matter once you've got here. From this point onwards, he's going to be showing you exactly how he likes it...

Every cock is different. If he knows you are inexperienced he might actually be looking forward to training you himself. Some guys are like THICK who commented above and just want a quick suck off, while other guys like you to spend a long time doing a variety of things.

I have a very deep throat, with about 15 inches being the longest I have swallowed, though I do have difficulty with quite thick cocks. I am not a size queen though - I find very stiff little cocks to be a delight to lick and pleasure and also some little guys like me to open my jaw wide with my tongue covering my bottom teeth for them to try fucking into the back of my mouth. As for teeth: keep your lips covering your teeth for most guys. But some guys actually like their cocks treated roughly - they will usually let you know. Sometimes I find that if a guy isn't responding to the mouths natural softness I may lightly graze or chew their dick head with my teeth - not the shaft just the head. Uncut guys especially may like to have their foreskin chewed on. I am not a fan of masturbating a guy with my hand while sucking as I think this is a cop out by guys who are too lazy to deepthroat; but some guys are so used to the texture of a hand from masturbating that the softness of a mouth will not be enough to get them off. Definitely use your tongue. The average cock is about 6 inches long, which might just start to probe the top of my throat, so while I have a guy fully engulfed in my mouth I will sort of reach back with my tongue to tease his cock head. I try to keep my tongue on the sensitive glans area as a guy fucks back and forth into my mouth. I find that guys sometimes need a break from so much sensation. I will take their cock out of my mouth and let it get a bit of freash air so to speak, let it cool a bit. When it slips back into my warm mouth they are once again engulfed in sensation. Pay attention to their moaning as to what is working. I definitely like to let a guy's cock slip from mouth so I can lick and suck his balls. While filling my mouth with his balls I like to let my tongue out to lick at his "taint" region. His reaction to this will let you know how much further he will let you go. I am a bit of a dishonest cocksucker because really for me I am not necessarily seeking a guys load... not if I have a chance to lick out his ass first. A blowjob that ends up with my tongue inside guy's hole for 20 minutes or longer before I return to his cock to finish him off is my biggest thrill. My usual haunts are bath houses so guys have usually had a shower and I am lucky to have never caught Hep C.

I don't do gloryholes. Not to sound stuck up, but I am a goodlooking stud and guys are usually excited to see me working them. I will suck pretty much anyone who is physically clean and doesn't act creepy or have a shitty personality. Even if your face is ugly your cock is beautiful.

BUT I usually HATE getting blowjobs. If someone is gonna put their mouth on me there is only one place I really want it - french kissing my hole. I ain't a cumdump bottom or loads fetishist and guys who want my ass gotta do some work to get it. Fucking for me is about getting my hole pleasured. I'm happy to suck little cocks, but if they aren't gonna do some damage they won't see the back door. My hole is a treasure reserved for those who see it as something to worship with their drooling cocks. I get a great deal of pleasure from orally servicing a man's penis, and men who see that this tool is also an instrument that they can use to unselfishly pleasure me - that it's not just about dumping a load - they get all the play time that they want inside my bumhole. Wow! What a bitch.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Matias47
suk the fuckin cum out of his nuts. rhythm is the most important thing in suking dick. dont deviate. Get a good hard suk goin. and a nice up and down at the same time. KEEP IT UP. dont get gimicky and change rhythm/technique. if he responds to a certain "thing you are doing" repeat that one thing until he shoots. So many blows I have had have been fucked up by a bottom trying to impress me. just act like your mouth is a tight cunt. Hard suck and a continuous up and down. thats it

Absolutely right, there's little more irritating than getting the rhythm going, you can feel yourself getting close, and the guy (or girl) decides to get "creative" and you lose the pop. I had one guy at Slammers one night do that like 4 times to me, I grabbed his head, said, "stay still," and just fucked his face until I blew.

i agree with thick, except that i am uncut and prefer medium suction to hard suction, which simply gets painful. i hate bottoms trying to get creative n show me their stunt moves...i do notice that cut guys and uncut guys tend to vary as to what BJ technique we enjoy. seems the cut guys require more stimulation. gee, i wonder why?

also, real, sincere hunger for dick is very important. it should be submissive, but plainly evident..and, again...sincere. otherwise i'm switching from FELLATIO to IRRUMATIO post-haste, n ur getting skullfucked.

lastly, a very small number of elite suckers can truly work magic with their throats...if u can deepthroat ur top as he's cumming, and then commence a pronounced swallowing action as ur top shoots, and u can expand ur diaphragm to create suction as u swallow, u will send me into orbit. suckers who can pull this move off r EXTREMELY rare tho. :(

• Upvote 1

lastly, a very small number of elite suckers can truly work magic with their throats...if u can deepthroat ur top as he's cumming, and then commence a pronounced swallowing action as ur top shoots, and u can expand ur diaphragm to create suction as u swallow, u will send me into orbit. suckers who can pull this move off r EXTREMELY rare tho. :(

I agree. I'm not that big into sucking but I'd love to learn that technique. I'd only ever had that kind of a bj done to me once at the baths several years ago :(

I agree. I'm not that big into sucking but I'd love to learn that technique. I'd only ever had that kind of a bj done to me once at the baths several years ago :(

It's just like taking big stuff up your butt, it takes practise. As a teenager with my first dildos I spent almost as much time fucking my throat as my ass to break down my gag reflex.