Any advice on sucking dick?

hole4cocks

I sort of wrap my lips around me front teeth, (makes me look like a toothless old man), and cover my lower back teeth with my tongue. Can't do much with my upper back teeth but he will never feel any others. I love to deep throat (people tell me I must have no gag reflex :) ) and I will move the base of my tohgue from side to side while doing it, always drives them wild.

lastly, a very small number of elite suckers can truly work magic with their throats...if u can deepthroat ur top as he's cumming, and then commence a pronounced swallowing action as ur top shoots, and u can expand ur diaphragm to create suction as u swallow, u will send me into orbit. suckers who can pull this move off r EXTREMELY rare tho. :(

I don't know about expanding my diaphragm to create suction, but very early on in my cocksucking career I found I could deepthroat guys and give them that swallowing action as they came. It does seem to drive them crazy.

I am bi and didn't really start sucking cock until my mid to late 20s so I might not have seemed so inexeperienced but the second or third guy I sucked said it was the best blowjob he had in years. I assumed he was just being kind but then realized "ummm the guy is in a bathhouse with a 9.5 inch dick. He has plenty of options if you are not actually doing a great cocksucking job."

• 9 months later...

Warm up exercises before you start also help. Stretch your mouth in all directions, yawning wide open and pushing the lips forward etc, stretching your tongue out as far as it will go. Repeat these exercises over and over and your mouth muscles and tongue will be warmed up and more flexible for a longer blowjob and/or larger cocks.

Also, practice putting a toothbrush into your wide open mouth as far as it will go without gagging or throwing up. Tickle your tonsils with it when you feel comfortable with a foreign object down your throat. Just make sure whatever you use is clean, you don't want a sore throat before you start!

• 4 weeks later...
i agree with thick, except that i am uncut and prefer medium suction to hard suction, which simply gets painful. i hate bottoms trying to get creative n show me their stunt moves...i do notice that cut guys and uncut guys tend to vary as to what BJ technique we enjoy. seems the cut guys require more stimulation. gee, i wonder why?

also, real, sincere hunger for dick is very important. it should be submissive, but plainly evident..and, again...sincere. otherwise i'm switching from FELLATIO to IRRUMATIO post-haste, n ur getting skullfucked.

lastly, a very small number of elite suckers can truly work magic with their throats...if u can deepthroat ur top as he's cumming, and then commence a pronounced swallowing action as ur top shoots, and u can expand ur diaphragm to create suction as u swallow, u will send me into orbit. suckers who can pull this move off r EXTREMELY rare tho. :(

I'm able to do this..takes a lot of control of the gag reflex. If I'm sucking a cock that's long enough to go down my throat, swallowing while he's shooting with his cock buried deep sends me into orbit too. I've been known to blow my load without touching myself as I'm taking a guys load like this.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Matias47
Don't ignore your man's balls.....lick them, suck them into your mouth....tug on them while sucking!

I'm actually the opposite -- stay away from my nuts and concentrate on my cock.

I love sucking cock. I generally get him real hard sucking with a steady speed and pressure. I work the underside of the shaft real good with my tongue as I'm sucking. If he is uncut, I pull back his skin so his head is fully exposed and work it good with my tongue before I start sucking him. When he is really getting into it, I will open up my throat and take him deep and try to actually swallow his cock. The act of swollowing will really massage his cock, especially his cock head. Lots of time guys will shoot their load directly in my throat while I swallowing. I feels great for both of us!

• 5 weeks later...

When i am at the gloryholes sucking cock, i really enjoy sucking on the cock softly to start. Feeling it swell up in my mouth, then i switch to deep bobs of my mouth over the shaft, working my tongue along the underside and sensitive sweet spot under the crown. That usually brings whomever i am sucking to the brink, and at that point I take all i can in and work my tongue quickly about the underside til the flood my mouth with their cum. And i keep sucking til i get every drop before swallowing that precious seed down.

Guest faggot hole

Advice on sucking disk: Most of the above advice is good, but the most important advice is NEVER STOP. Always strive to improve your skills. Strive for perfection and understand that You will never achieve it. But cocksucking is an art form, and strive to master your art. And if you are good at it, understand that this is a God-given gift -- like being a violin virtuoso. Your duty is to honor that gift, to treasure it and to practice and perfect it.

i've been sucking dick since before I was in high school -- thousands, possibly tens of thousands. i've long since lost count. Each cock is different, as is each man attached to it. But each is a treasure.

• 3 weeks later...

I love a good cocksucker and I appreciate any man that offers great head. But two little pieces of advice from a top guy. If you run across a top with a good sized cock, (mine is 8.5 inches), don't try to deep throat it if you're not good at it. I'm not the guy you

To continue, I'm not the guy you practice on. I've had guys throw up a bit on me, scrape me with their teeth thinking they're doing something great. Then they wonder why I turn them down the next time I'm out on the prowl. Do what you can, and what you're comfortable with, and I'll enjoy it as well. My second gripe is the guy that grabs the base. It ain't a lollipop, lol. The cocksucker always ends up slouching down on his heels and doesn't release his grip. Ugh, lol. If you don't want to or can't swallow it, I'll sense it and won't ram it in. Remember, gimme great head and you'll be rewarded with the rimming of your life. Make it crappy and I'm on to the next cocksucker!

To continue, I'm not the guy you practice on. I've had guys throw up a bit on me, scrape me with their teeth thinking they're doing something great. Then they wonder why I turn them down the next time I'm out on the prowl. Do what you can, and what you're comfortable with, and I'll enjoy it as well. My second gripe is the guy that grabs the base. It ain't a lollipop, lol. The cocksucker always ends up slouching down on his heels and doesn't release his grip. Ugh, lol. If you don't want to or can't swallow it, I'll sense it and won't ram it in. Remember, gimme great head and you'll be rewarded with the rimming of your life. Make it crappy and I'm on to the next cocksucker!

So, lots of attention to the head and behind the crown to get you hard and leaking? :D

• 6 months later...
Absolutely right, there's little more irritating than getting the rhythm going, you can feel yourself getting close, and the guy (or girl) decides to get "creative" and you lose the pop. I had one guy at Slammers one night do that like 4 times to me, I grabbed his head, said, "stay still," and just fucked his face until I blew.

In the end, I like a guy who takes responsibility for his own nut. I can only go so far by myself. When you are ready, push my head into your crotch and grind away. soooo hot.