You ever pull a guys condom off while fucking? Or a top take your own off?

Pig Bottom

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was at Steamworks in Chicago during pride several years back and the first guy I hooked up with there was about my age. We went to his room and were really getting into it, making out hard and sucking each other a lot. He was fingering me and pushing lube into me, i was hitting the poppers while he put a condom on and I started to ride him. He got it inside me and we started fucking, but he couldn't keep it hard. I could tell he was really trying to get hard again. 

I pulled off him and stroked his cock, then slid the rubber off. He got hard instantly. I looked at him and moaned "fuck yeah." He nodded and I slid down on him, taking him balls deep bareback! 

He wound up pounding me fucking hard. Riding him, doggy, on my back, then me riding him again. He moaned that he was getting close and I just kept on riding. He warned me again that he was going to cum and couldn't hold it any longer. I sank down on him as he shot his load deep into my ass. I wound up staying several hours longer and took four more loads that night.  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

When I first started having sex, I was definitely stealthed by guys who claimed the condom broke or fell off. I was turned on by how non-chalant they were about it. Basically they thought of me as a faggot and an object and even if I wanted them to wear a condom, they were going to do whatever they wanted.

19 hours ago, swimslut said:

I was at Steamworks in Chicago during pride several years back and the first guy I hooked up with there was about my age. We went to his room and were really getting into it, making out hard and sucking each other a lot. He was fingering me and pushing lube into me, i was hitting the poppers while he put a condom on and I started to ride him. He got it inside me and we started fucking, but he couldn't keep it hard. I could tell he was really trying to get hard again. 

I pulled off him and stroked his cock, then slid the rubber off. He got hard instantly. I looked at him and moaned "fuck yeah." He nodded and I slid down on him, taking him balls deep bareback! 

He wound up pounding me fucking hard. Riding him, doggy, on my back, then me riding him again. He moaned that he was getting close and I just kept on riding. He warned me again that he was going to cum and couldn't hold it any longer. I sank down on him as he shot his load deep into my ass. I wound up staying several hours longer and took four more loads that night.  

Almost like me - several times enjoying clubbing - drinking - having fun - be at a apartment with 1 person - smoking weed - poppers - making out - he putting on a condom - enjoying it - then the condom breaks or sometimes 2 or 3 guys - condoms break and becomes raw fucking sessions - they take control what going on - submissive here - getting me high - cum dumpster - keeping me busy sucking dicks while barebacking - then decided - barebacking only way !

Guest Upstateguy518

Condoms aren't a deal breaker but if it starts getting really hot, I end up taking it off. A majority of guys don't even care or seem to notice. They just want a dick in their hole and if you get them horny enough, anything is fair play.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the idea of a top trying to convince me to go to Raw. Which means of course, I tend to insinuates the desire to use a condom… Sometimes it backfires because the tops literally give up as soon as that insinuates, and not even flat out ask for one but even the hint of one turns them away. But the tops that slip it on, or try to tell me that are clean… That’s the most fun

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2018 at 8:51 PM, CigarBear68 said:

I've taken it off during fucking if I can get away with it. Other times I'll rip the tip so condom slides off my head as I'm fucking so my nut gets shot in the ass. As a bottom, I've told many a top to pull the rubber off and just fuck me raw, and thanks to the heat of the moment, they have every time. 

I only bb but when I bring a guy home from the bar and they request it a condom,  I don’t want to be anti safe and risk losing a hole to cum in. So I have some “prepared’ (tip snipped off) in my nightstand. I can’t remember the last time I bagged a load. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DirtyLoadBear said:

I only bb but when I bring a guy home from the bar and they request it a condom,  I don’t want to be anti safe and risk losing a hole to cum in. So I have some “prepared’ (tip snipped off) in my nightstand. I can’t remember the last time I bagged a load. 

How do you prepare them do the package doesn’t look like it has been tampered with?

This site gave me the kinky idea of removing the condom from my top while in the sling at the sauna.

It was in the days where i was kinda still playing safe but quite often would let guys bb me if i got horny.

On that day i had been reading stories of bottoms taking off the condom and slipping the raw cock back in....  so when a guy came into the sling room and found my smooth inviting hole on offer - he rubbered up and started fucking me.  He was giving me a great fuck, i was huffing poppers and really enjoying his cock - and the thought hit me to remove the condom.

I reached down and gently rolled the condom off.  He offered no resistance and even teased my hole with his bare cock while i took even more poppers before pushing hard onto his cock.

The rest of the fuck was so intense.  No words spoken and i never once asked status - but in my head he was highly toxic....  it was all too quickly over though and he blew his load deep in me, thanked me and left.

I remember that day often.  Cant wait to do it again!

Eh, sorta. I went to Chicago Market Days 2012, and got picked up by a Latin bear at one of the bars. He asked me to go with him to the Alegria party - he had two tickets but no one to go with him - so I agreed. He really liked my looks, so he also invited me to stop at his hotel with him. We fucked, and I was the top. He put a condom on me. I think this guy was married to a woman, and me being a stranger to him, did not trust me to keep his marriage intact. Anyway, we fucked, and almost as soon as I shot my load into the receptacle, he yanked the condom off me! BIG OUCH!! He went to flush it. 

I hate everything about that story. He was not a good lay, and while he put me up for an overnight in a nice hotel, it was probably one of the least satisfying hookups of my early 30s.