You ever pull a guys condom off while fucking? Or a top take your own off?

Pig Bottom

Sometimes when I've been taking cock at a sauna and reach around to feel his cock, cause it didn't feel right, and found him covered, I roll it off. Half the guys slide back in raw and dump their load in me very quick after, some just Pat my ass and leave. 

Over the last few years I have had a few tops pull it off; not something I understood as I never talk about condoms I let the top decide. If they want to wear one and I want them to fuck me its all good. 

The only time I have taken it off a guy was with my current bf; he has always been 100% safe. We were set up on a date and really liked each other and I was happy with us playing safe. Just before lockdown started I received a clear test.

Long story short we were enjoying a sensual session of him slowly using me on the sofa with me on my back; I dont know what made me do it but i reached down and started peeling it off. He gave me an intense look then slowly pulled out until it was off; he then slipped back in. He slowly fucked me until he filled me for the first time; now he loves the freedom bb gives us as a couple. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

For guys who prefer condoms, I like to be a bit less direct to increase the chance that he keeps going.  I act like I need a break or just want to mix things up, so I pull off the condom and suck his cock for a bit.  At that point, the condom disappears.  Once I get him nice and wet, I either sit right on the cock or tell him I need him back inside me.  I've never known a second condom to come out or anyone to back out.

pimpinpreppy, I do this too... it works almost 100% of the time. I'm always trying to get the condom off guys who start off wearing one. I leave it up to the top to decide if they wear a condom, I don't say anything but I'm pretty open about my preference for bare fucking, once things get going, pulling the condom off to suck their dick, rarely does a second condom get put on when they return to fucking. Sometime they will grab a second and I respect that and don't try again. I've had several guys, mostly cheaters or guys in open relationships who say they wish they could fuck raw but can't, I'm way more direct with these guys and just pull their dick out and roll off the condom and say "keep going", I've never had anyone refuse yet. I like to make it clear to them that I'm the pervy one wanting them to fuck raw. 

I had one guy stealth me, which was funny cause I never asked for a condom in the first place. I could kind of tell that he took the condom off, and I tried to reach back and feel his dick to see if he had but he kept pushing my hand away. Little did he know I just wanted to find out for sure cause I thought it was fuckin hot! Anyways sure enough I got home and pushed out a nice load!

• Like 1

I was at a known public gay sex spot many years ago sucking on a couple cocks and all of a sudden felt this large cock touch my ass as i was on my knees. Turned around to see a latino muscle guy kneeling down behind me with a thick curved cock resting on my ass. He started to finger my ass with lube then all of a sudden felt the tip of his cock against my hole. I could tell he had put a condom on. He slid in and straight away thought fuck this feels shit! I stopped sucking the other guys cocks so i could concentrate on this guy fucking me more. I slid off his cock and turned to kiss him. He was so handsome, shaven all over, decent muscles too. Very cute and exactly my type! As im kissing him im stroking his erect thick cock i start sliding rolling up his rubber. He looks down and i just say " you dont need that your meat" kiss him again and turn so my ass is facing him again. He slides back in, fucks me for a while, i hear a grunt then a warm sensation deep in my ass. 

There was no way i was not taking him bareback, absolutely no resistance from the stud. 😉

• Like 2

The only time I've ever done this was the first time I hooked up with a guy who has since used me many times. 

He had me bent over, one hand one the back of my neck and the other on my hip as he fucked me.  It was good but I was disappointed he had wrapped before sliding in. About 10 solid minutes of fucking later he slides out of me and I think he's finished. No he was just slowing up for a breath. I slid down to my knees and started wanking his cock and as I did so I slid the condom off and took him in my mouth saying I hated the taste of rubber. He grabbed my head and told me that was OK but he wasn't going to finish in my mouth. I smiled up at him and said "Good!"

A few minutes later he was true to his word. He spun me around, shoved his spit soaked cock back up me and pounded a load deep inside me.

Every time he has fucked me after there was no question of wrapping up, he knows I want him bare.

These days I'm much more up front about wanting it raw. If a guy insists on covering up he can find another hole.

On Summer I was in the sauna. A guy invited me to fuck him but wanted it wrapped. As the  saunas was quite empty and I was happy to find anybody. I cannot say that I really enjoyed to fuck him wrapped, so I pull it out and put back my bare cock. He realised it and pushed his ass stronger to my cock. 
It is true, one can have principle to fuck safe but feeling a bare cock in his hole, everyone loses his mind. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Never wore condoms. Only time a top used one it was to "stealth" me (though I was already poz). He had a big PA and it naturally ripped when he started to drill me hard. The trouble with wearing condoms to prevent HIV is that they made a generation or two of gay men distrust sex....they felt shitty and put a barrier between the top and bottom. Anyway, my seroconversion only occurred 5 years go, and though I was on PREP and  was compliant, I broke through, one of a small number of people in the world. I'm a lot happier being able to have real sex again.